Pure Clumsiness

Nobody & Somebody

You POV~

“Love comes when the time is right. One must be very patient when it comes to love. It’s a give and take situation for both partners….It comes unexpectedly.”

When a thought came into my mind, “Who reads this rubbish?”

I continued to scratch my head and pout.

I paced around in my room and threw the book onto the bed.

I sighed and held my head down.

I crashed into bed and accidentally bumped my head onto the stupid book I just threw.

“Crap. I am so clumsy.” I closed my right eye and continued to rub my head as if there was a huge bump. “Will I ever be able to find someone that would protect me?”

I shook my head many times to find myself getting dizzy.

G dragon POV~

As I scrolled through my contacts, I smirked and smiled to myself.

“Should I call Rebecca or Sally or even Lily?”

Love is bull. It’s for the weak.

Once they start to depend on each other, they forget that they could achieve much more than what they can actually do when they are alone.

It was actually just stopping them a lot.

I prefer to give love around and not stick with one person.

Commitment has never been my thing.

It has always been for the enjoyment of mine and the other party.

I don’t like to get tied down and to protect that one person that might just leave you in the end.

Do you think that is the right investment after all and get hurt after everything?

I rather just invest in many and not hurt myself.

 

You POV~

“Oh ! I am going to be late for my first day of class!” I started to run after the bus when all of a sudden, “SPLASH!” I was covered in water.

It has to just rain today. Why!?! Waeyo!?!

I almost swear at the car that splashed water on me.

“8888” I whispered as I stared at the car’s plate.

Yes, I am clumsy and quite unlucky. To be honest, very unlucky~

I felt something squishy under my feet. Great, I stepped on mud.

I walked to school wet and with mud on my feet.

Not forgetting I am actually late for the first day of school.

Professor gave a warning on my first day~

How can my day get worse? *Cover my mouth*

 

Gdragon POV~

“Why do I even need to go to school? I am like famous.” I sighed and looked behind to see a bunch of girls just staring at me.

“I need to get out of here.” I started to run and escaped all the crazy fan girls.

The best thing was that I had to hide in the girls’ washroom.

The last place they think I will be at.

*Sniff Sniff*

Something or someone smells awful in here.

I kicked the first cubicle door opened and there revealed a girl with high socks.

She looked like she came out of some nerd book.

She was wet and her feet were covered in mud.

She started to scream. “AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! ERT!!!!!!!”

She started to cover her chest with both her hands and continued to scream.

“WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?” She looked like she was going to cry.

She got to be kidding me. Do I look like a ?

“Nothing. I am just hiding away from someone or some crowd.” I continued to stare at her feet.

“You should really wash those feet of yours.” I said to her when she just stared at me.

One thing I cannot handle, messy things. I am a clean freak.

I grabbed her ankles as she started to winced. “Yah! What are you doing?”

“Helping you clean. You are such a dirty pest.” She looked speechless.

I took off her shoes and socks. I threw them into the sink and washed them.

I told her to get dry under the toilet dryer and she did quietly.

If she screamed one more time, I might actually do something drastic.

I washed her shoes and placed them under the dryer.

We waited quietly until she decided to disrupt the silence.

“I am go…ing to be la…te for class.” She starts stammering.

“How can you even think of going to class like that?”

I was pointing at her from top to bottom. She was a complete mess, fortunately for a clean person like me, I did a good job in cleaning her up.

You POV~

I have a feeling I am under the radar of a ert that was ready to strike.

I remembered omma gave me pepper spray when I was young and it’s in my right pocket.

If he tries anything funny, I will use it, I pinky swear.

Not even his ancestor can help him.

When he finished drying my shoes, he carried me bridal style and made me sit on the sink table top. He quickly grabbed the shoes and helped me put them on.

Strangely, he had this really strong aura but he seems soft on the inside.

When I heard his voice, “What are you staring at?”

“Nothing.” I looked down when I forgot I was holding onto my pepper spray and sprayed into his face.

“Oh ! I am sorry. Mianhae.” It was by accident.

“OUCH!!!!!!!! MY EYES!!!!!!!” He started to scream when I grabbed his arm and made him sit down on the floor. I squat infront of him and said, “I am going to blow air into your eyes!”

I slowly opened his right eye and blow slowly. I did the same for the left eye.

His eyes were just so red. I can only repeat, “I am sorry.”

“It’s alright. I am a ert. I get it.” He whispered and tried to stand up when he fell forward, causing him to hug me tightly. “Yah nerd, I don’t think I can go to class. You should go now.”

He removed himself from me and pointed to the door. I bowed and ran out of the washroom.

When I got into class, “Miss ____! Why are you late again?”

“Sorry professor. I was in a situation I can’t really explain.” I spoke quietly and grabbed onto my skirt tightly.

“Very well. Go and get seated.” I quickly ran to my seat and thought if the guy was alright.

 

“Thank you for saving me ert….” I smiled as I thought if I will be able to meet him once more.

Thank you for reading the first chapter :D i shall update soon :D