Feelings..

The fat girl

I woke up with red eyes. That guy wasn't even human. He had no heart. I had no choice but still to go to the practice. 
I had no appetite. 
I looked at my dad's photo. 
-I can do it, right appa? I kissed the pic and prepared to go to school. 

Once I arrived to the practice room and Sera appeared right in front of me. 
-Yaa loser, what happened to your face? You're already ugly but it has become worse now. Hahaha just get work done. 
I was already in a bad mood and she's just made it worse.
I saw BTS together. V suddenly saw me and walked to me. 
-Because of you, we didn't practice yesterday. 
I ignored him. 
-Are you ignoring me right now? 
I didn't answer, I didn't want to answer to that jerk.
-Aish! Just! 
-Taehyung-ah! Stop it. 
It was Jungkook. 
-Let me go! Shouted V.
-Hyung please calm down... 
All BTS Members saw it all from far away and came to us to see what was happening. 
-Taehyung-ah.. Don't waiste your time for her, said Suga. 
I looked right into Jungkook's eyes. My tears dropped out. 
Jungkook looked at me. 
-A-are you crying? He asked embarrassed. 
-You guys, who are you? Who are you to judge me!? Did I do something wrong to you!? 
Everyone came around us to see. 
- I know I'm not pretty nor slim, but does that give you the right to judge me?! I, let everyone alone without bothering so why are you coming to insult me!? Don't I have the right to live peacefully?!! Just because you're popular and good-looking doesn't give you the right to judge others! 
I fell down on my knees and kept crying. 
-Why are you doing that to me..? What did I do..? 
Everyone got silent. 
I stood up and added. 
-I hope you enjoy bulling people. 
I went out and stayed outside a while. I wanted to leave this school and everything. But then I thought about my promise to my dad. I couldn't just leave. 
Someone behind me said : 
-Wow you've really got guts. 
I turned back. It was V again. 
-What do you want? 
He gave me a tissue. I looked at him with wide eyes.
-Just take it, he said coldly. 
I didn't take it. I have just ignored him again. 
-Aish! He shouted. 
Meh kneeled down and suddenly.. As I wasn't excepting it.. He wiped my tears. 
I looked at him and I've felt my heart being like "boubou bouboom". he stood up again and putted his hands in his pockets
-Let's go practice instead of making all this drama.
I stood up and agreed to practice. 
We started again with the dance. 

As everyone finished their practice, we had to continue because of yesterday. My body was getting weak and tired and V wasn't helping me at all. 

-Let's take a break , he said. 
I nodded and sat down. I was out of breath. 
V went out for a moment. 
I lied my head on a chair and little by little, I started falling asleep.. 
When V came back, he's seen me asleep. 
-Aish jinjja that girl.. 
Unexcpectly, he took off his jacket and put it on me. He lied next to me and he gradually also fell asleep..
The next morning when I woke up, the first thing I saw was V... I had his jacket on my back and a soda was standing on the floor. 

At at that time.. I started to realize my feelings for him..