I love you

The fat girl

-Park Jiyeon.. Wait me. 
-What? How can you ask me to wait you? Go to your girlfriend. 
He looked down and left. My heart was pumping so fast that I thought I was going to faint. 
The worse of that is that I liked that kiss... 

I retured in my house. I really wanted to talk to someone but I couldn't. I'd feel bad to call Hyeri after ignoring her. 

After we me anything surprise was waiting for me. I thought after his dating scandal, everything would be alright but no. There was a scandal again but about me this time. 
"Is BTS' V cheating? Who's the girl he danced with?" 

-Yaa Park Jiyeon!? What are you doing in the news!? 
-I-I don't know eomma... I am as shocked as you are. 
I was shocked. And I knew I'd get insulted on the internet because of that...
 
The next day, mom asked me to go buy a coffee for her. I went to the nearest Starbucks. 
As soon as I got in, everyone looked at me. 
-Isn't she the one in the newspaper? With V oppa..
-No way they're together. She's so ugly and fat. 
I decided to leave but some girls stopped me and pushed me. They laughed and took pictures of me. 
I couldn't help it but my tears coming out my eyes no matter how strong I tried to be. 

-Yaa stop it! You girls are a way worse than her! 
It was Hyeri. 
-Hyeri-ah.. 
She came towards me and helped me get up. 
-Let's go Jiyeon-ah. 
She smiled and pulled me out. Once we were out I asked her what she did that. 
-Because we're friends. 
-But I wasn't nice to you. I didn't even call you. 
-Don't worry I understand hehe. 
-By the way! Hyeri-ah, what happened with Jin? 
-Nothing much actually. We went to his house, he gave me his shirt and then I had to leave. 
-Yaaa! It's so cute! He teased you! 
-Tease me my feet. Anyway, tomorrow BTS is making an appearance at the Music Awards. They will be on the red carpet, want to go? 
-No thanks.. I actually don't want to have something do to with them anymore.. 
-I understand. 


-Taehyung-ah, have you seen the news? Jin asked. 
-No, why? 
-Park Jiyeon and you are in it. 
-What!? 
-Read that. 
V started reading the article and the comments. 
Everything was against me. 
"-That girl is really ugly, she's not even good for our oppa!" "let's just kill her!" 
V looked shocked. 
-Taehyung-ah.. Are you okay? 
-Tomorrow's our appearance, right? 
Jin nodded. 
-I see. 

-Jiyeon-ah , if you want to talk to someone, call me. 
I nodded and Hyeri left. I was lost. But suddenly I got surprised. 
Sunhwa called me. She wanted to meet me at the moment. I gave in and did as she said. 

-How did you get my number? I asked as soon as I saw her. 
-It's not hard for a celebrity like me. 
-What do you want to talk about? 
-Don't worry about the scandal. Tomorrow I'll officially be V's girlfriend. There's a press conference and V will announce that I am his girlfriend to the public. So all you have to do now is to disappear. 
I couldn't believe it. I tried already to forget about everything but she had to brag about it again. 
-Don't worry, I finally said. I won't ever appear in your lives. 
-That's a good new. You can leave now. 

I left angrily. That girl just treated people as dogs. 
I wanted to give up on everything. I made an exception for today and ate everything I wanted. 
There were no reasons anymore for dieting. 

I spent the night eating like a piggy. 
When I woke up I was so depressed. The music awards were in 10 hours. And I was stressing. I tried to work out, to eat, to watch movies, nothing. 
I always ended up thinking about V. I really hoped that everything was a lie and we'd just be together but no. It had to be Sunhwa... 
Why was I even thinking about being with him? I should have been mad at him. 

The seconds were passing like hours. 

BTS was preparing for their performance. 
-Everyone's ready for tonight!? Rap monster screamed. 
All answered "YES!" 

Jungkook took V apart to talk to him. 
-Hyung! What are you doing? 
-What do you mean? 
-You know.. I wouldn't have given up on Park Jiyeon if it wasn't for you. So why are you making things so hard? Tonight you'll officially be with Sunhwa, is that what you want? 
-You can have her. 
-Well thank you then. I'll confess to her and be with her. 
-.... 
-See Hyung? Stop doing that. 
-Mianhae Jungkook-ah it's too late now.. I let her go. 
He left. Jungkook sighed and thought "I know you haven't let her go". 

It it was almost time. I the TV and waited for the awards to begin. I was alone. Mom was at a meeting. 
The show started. Many idols started appearing on my screen. It was my dream to be there but now I couldn't do it anymore. 
EXO, BTOB.. And finally BTS. 
BTS appeared. They all seemed happy. A camera zoomed on Sunhwa. 
After their appearance, there was a break and sook after they had to get ready for a press conference. 

-Everyone's ready? BTS' manager asked. 
-Yes! 
-Where's V? 
-I think he's at the toilet. Sugar said. 
-Tell him to hurry up. 
Jungkook smiled gently. 
Sunhwa entered BTS' room. 
-Where's V oppa!? 
-At the toilet. Sugar said again. 
-No he isn't! I've just asked someone. 
The BTS members looked at each other frustrated. Only Jungkook was smiling.. 
It was time for them to go. But V was missing and everyone was in stress. They couldn't delete the press conference.. It was too late. 
They got on stage, greeted everyone. 
-Where's Kim Taehyung?  A journalist asked. 
No one answered. 
-He'll come soon. Jungjook said smiling. 

I couldn't understand. Why V was missing? 
I suddenly heard some noise from my room. I went it and someone was throwing stones on it. I went to see and it was V.. 
-What are you doing!? 
-Get down. 
-No way. 
-Then should I just go up and pull you? 
I sighed. 
-Wait. 
I went down the stairs gently. 
-W-why are you here? 
You'll see it now. 
He grabbed my hand and started running. I just ran with him. 

-Where's V!?! The journalists didn't want to wait any longer. 
BTS manager tried to persuade them to wait a bit more. Sunhwa looked angry. 

But a sudden appearance made everybody shut up. V was grabbing my hand and we were running towards the stage. I was embarrased. 
-Yaa! What are you doing..? 
He was only smiling. 
We got on the stage. 
-I apologise for my late arrival. I had some things to do. 
Jungkook smiled. 
-V.. Who's that girl next to you? 
-Isn't she that fat girl in the newspaper!? 
-She must have done something to threat him.
I got hurt from hearing those words and my expression was showing it. V noticed it. 
-Want to see who she is? He asked. 
Sunhwa got up suddenly.
V grabbed my waist, pulled me close to him and kissed my lips sweetly in front of South Korea. 
Sunhwa was about to faint. 
-She? She's the most wonderful girl I've ever met. She may not be that pretty or have the perfect body, but to me she's perfect. So don't ever say something that might hurt her. 
He looked at me. 
-I was stupid for hurting you. You were there for me and I pushed you away. I'm glad to see you've waited for me. Now it's my turn to wait for you. 
Park Jiyeon I love you. 
Eveyone was shocked. Journalists kept taking pics. BTS was happy. And a sudden thing happened. 
-Since it's time for confession, I'll confess too! Jin said. 
He went in the public and pulled Hyeri out of it. Hyeri was so surprised that she looked like a fish. 
-Lee Hyeri I like you, will you be my gf? 
Hyeri jumped on him and weirdly.. He fell down. 
We laughed. 
V was holding my hand. 
He had confess his love for me in front of whole South Korea. 
-I guess you're mine now. He added. 
-Well I don't know that. I like BTOB's Sungjae nowadays. 
-Yaaa! 
I laughed. 
-Well I know you're mine. He held my waist and hugged me tight. 

V and I were together. And even though I couldn't reach my dream to become a star, I've instead caught my star and that was the most important.