Training Day

The fat girl

I couldn't believe it. I was paired with V. My worse nightmare became reality. 
-We'll start the training today, please go to your partner and I'll come by you to give you a song that you'll practice. But that's not all. You'll have to present that song on your graduation day. The winner team will get the chance to make their own album and debut for whose who haven't debuted yet. Interesting, right? So please do your best from now on. 
As the teacher said that, she started distributing the songs to the teams. 
V came next to me. 
-So annoying, he said with a cold face. 
I didn't say anything. 
-Well I already know there's no chance of us winning, with a girl like you, he added. 
-Don't worry , I don't want to do it with you either. I said as I started to get pissed off. 
The teacher arrived in front of us and said: 
-Okay, so you guys have "Erase" by Jooyoung and Hyorin. Work hard. But Jiyeon-ah.. Please start a diet. You can't go on stage like this. 
I nodded. A diet? I was really bad at that. I tried several ones but it never worked out for me. 
V laughed. 
-You don't only need a diet but plastic surgery too. 
-At least I'm not made of plastic like someone I know. I said angrily. 
-YAAAAAA! V shouted. 
-Let's just start the training, I said. 
We went on the Internet to look at the choreography. It was a very sensual one and the dance was quite y. 
How can I do that with him? I thought. 
V suddenly pulled me to him. 
-If we want to dance like that, we have to act like lovers, right? He said as he lifted up an eyebrow. 
My heart started beating. Why was I like that? 
V put his lips close to mine and said: 
-You better practice. 
I blushed deeply and my heart started racing faster. 
No no no no I can't be like that. 
-Meet me here at 8pm tonight, we'll practice, I have to go now. Don't dare and be late. 
He walked away. From far away, Sera was looking at me as if she wanted to kill me. I looked away and went back home. 
The serious things would start tonight. 
On my way back home, I couldn't stop thinking about what happened with V earlier. 
-No no no jiyeon-ah! You can't be like that. I thought to myself. I started fighting with myself and some people looked at me weirdly. 
Once I arrived home, I showered and practice a little the song. I decided to diet properly so I wouldn't eat tonight since it was already past 6. 
30 minutes later, I went to school to practice. 
V told me not to be late but he was the late one -.-
I waited for him for 20 minutes. Suddenly he appeared in the dark.
-Finally. I said. 
-Yes yes let's just start, he said as he looked away. 
We started with the dance. 
I took a chair and sat on it. I started with a sensual look and V started to laugh. 
-Ya ya ya, is that how you're being y? It looks more like a gorilla trying to flirt. 
-Just try it yourself instead of talking like that, I said angrily. 
-Hey miss, don't talk to your sunbae like that. 
I was pissed off. 
V grabbed my hand and pulled me to him, holding my waist. 
-W-what are you doing? I asked nervously. 
-You have to do it like that. See that look in my eyes? Do the same. 
He let me go and laughed slightly. 
I turned pink and my stupid heart started beating again. 
-Aish. I said. 
-What? Asked V. 
-no nothing... 
We've been training for an hour already and suddenly. 
-brrrrrrr. 
-What's that? Asked V looking around. 
I held my stomach and tried to stop the noise. 
-Don't tell me it's your stomach. 
Haven't you eaten? 
I shook my head. 
-Aish. We can't train like that. Let's go. 
 He grabbed my hand and pulled me fast. 
-Where are we going ? I asked but he didn't answer me. 
We arrived in front of a Burger King. We went inside. 
-Take something to eat. 
I nodded and went to commend with him. 
Everyone recognised V. All the girls were around him, listening to us. 
-A maxi burger, I said. 
-YAa! Take something lighter! You're already fat, do you want to become fatter? He said that in front of everyone and all started laughing. I got hurt badly.. 
The waited said: 
-I guess she isn't your gf.. She said as she smiled 
-Her my girlfriend!? Did you just look at her? 
The laughter became louder. 
I couldn't help it. I looked at V with ready eyes and just ran away. 
-I hate Kim Taehyung, I hate him!!! I screamed in the street. 
I went home and just forget about the practice. 
V just let me go without even caring...