Scandal

The fat girl

I woke up happily. I was so happy to be with  V. It made me happy to know that he wasn't like the other guys. I took my phone and went to shower. I started dancing and singing happily. After a while I got tired so I just lied in the hot water to relax. I took my phone to read the news. But I shouldn't have read them..
There was a dating scandal... Between Lee Sunhwa and BTS' V. 
I couldn't believe it. 
"No it's not true right? He wouldn't do that right?" 
I decided to call him to know the truth. 
-Taehyung-ah... I've just seen the news and...
-Oh so you saw it? 
-What..? 
-Well I had to tell you it sooner or later. Yes it's true. I'm dating her. 
-How..? 
-Because I love her. Forget what happened between us. I was just using you to make her jealous. 
-....
-Did you really think someone like me could love you? Don't be dumb please. 
My tears dropped out my eyes and my phone fell in the water. 
I wish... Can it be just a nightmare? Appa... It hurts.. 
I hut my heart many times but the pain didn't stop. 
Why does loving someone hurt that much? 
I got out the shower and I needed to go out. I couldn't stay home any longer. 

When I got out, I saw Hyeri sitting on a bank. 
-Hyeri-ah..? What are you doing here alone? 
-Oh Jiyeon-ah... Well you know that dating scandal..? 
-Yes... 
-Actually.. I love Jin.. But now I know that he only likes popular girls.. So I'm just giving up and I don't know why it hurts.. 
-Don't be too sad Hyeri-ah. Should I tell you a secret too? I got dumped too. 
-Jinjja!? By who!? 
-A bad guy. 
-Should I kill him? 
We started laughing. 
-Park Jiyeon! Let's not be sad anymore! We'll show them we can be happy without them! 
I nodded. Hyeri was right. 
-So first.. Should we go shopping and buy ice cream while watching movies? I've always dreamt to do that! 
-Okay!! Let's do that and be happy Hyeri-ah. 
She put my arm under hers and we started walking. 
It felt good to have a friend that could understand us. 
We first went shopping. There were a lot of lovely dresses and we almost tried them on all. 
-Yaaa Jiyeon-ah! You really lost weight! This suits you so well. Besides you know there's a party soon at school. We have to be the prettiest girls! 
I nodded. 
-Let's do that Hyeri-ah. 
We started choosing a lot of dresses and bought them all. 
After a break up nothing's better than changing your style and look! 
For a while I really forgot my heartache. But as I said it was just for a while... 
When we went in the ice cream shop to buy many ice creams, there were many girls taking pictures. 
Hyeri and I wondered what was happening and we entered the shop. 
My bag fell. 
-Park Jiyeon what's wrong!? Hyeri asked me worried. 
She looked at where I was looking and V and Lee Sunhwa were there... 
She looked at me back and she now understood by whom I got dumped...