Party

The fat girl

It was slowly getting night and we decided to go back to the hotel. Tonight was our last night here, so Hyorin and Sera planned to make a party between us. 
No wait, not "us" but "them". I was obviously not invited at the party. 

We headed back to the hotel by foot. It was further than what we could have imagined. 
Sera was complaining and V was next to her. 
She stopped and looked at V. 
-My feet hurt.. She said sadly. 
V looked at her for a moment and after a few seconds he kneeled down.
-Get on my back. 
Sera smiled and literally jumped on him. 
My heart felt bad but I tried not to show it. 
And it seemed like Jungkook was ignoring me. 
Did I hurt him? I thought. 
The best way to find out was to ask him, so I headed to Jungkook. 
-Jungkook-ah... Are you okay? I asked nervously. 
-Yes. 
-Are you mad with me? 
-No. 
His answers were cold. 
I looked down. 
-I'm sorry. 
He looked at me angrily as he screamed. 
-Why are you even apologising!? You don't know anything! The world isn't all about you! 
Everyone looked back at me and Jungkook. 
I was shocked to see him like this. 
Suga asked him if he was okay but he just ignored everyone. 
I just decided to stood back. 

When we arrived at the hotel, the girls immediately hurried up to dress up for the party. 
-Be here at 9PM! Don't be late. They said. 
The BTS members nodded and all went in their room to prepare. 
I also went in my room. I was a bit bitter not to be with them. It hurts to be excluded. But I had to accept it. 
As I arrived in my room, I immediately lied down on the bed. But my stomach didn't want to let me rest. 
I was so hungry. I just decided to go back in town to eat and see Jeju Island by night. 
I got ready and when I opened the door to leave, I saw V and Hyorin outside. 
They were talking and I just ended up listening. 
-What are you doing Taehyung-ah? Hyorin asked him. 
-What do you mean? V answered. 
-Do you like Jiyeon? 
-What kind of nonsense is this? How can I like her? He said as he laughed. 
-Then why are you like this with her? Are you so caring towards her!? 
-I don't care about her. It's just that.. 
-Just that what? 
-She is so pitiful. She has no friends and she's not pretty at all. I feel bad for her. 
Besides, I like girls as Sera not Jiyeon. 

I closed my door as my tears dropped out my eyes. 
I couldn't hear any more of their conversation. 
I sat down behind my door and I started crying my heart out. 
Why do people have to judge us like that? Why are they so strict about looks!? Do it make them happy to make fun of others!? 

I couldn't stand it anymore. I went out my room and I headed off  outside. 
I started running for a long time. 
After a while, I saw a tree and stopped there. I sat down and cried until I fell asleep. 

At the party, they were having fun. Hyorin and Sera started talking behind my back. 
Jungkook suddenly looked at them coldly. 
-Is that all you have to do? Talk behind people's back? 
Hyorin and Sera looked at him surprised and speechless. He stood up and went out the party took angrily. 

He felt bad about earlier so he decided to apologise to me. But he didn't know I was not in my room. He knocked on my door but there were no answers. 
He came back to the party room and asked everyone : 
-Have you see Jiyeon? 
-No.. Why? V asked. 
-She's not in her room. 
-Maybe she just went out to eat. Suga said. 
-Right Suga. That's what she did. Hyorin said as she laughed. 
But V and Jungkook couldn't laugh that easily. Sera was embarrassed too. 
Everyone decided to go back to sleep and see what happens tomorrow. ..