A cute sasaeng

The fat girl

BTS entered the class and all the girls got excited. I wasn't happy at all. Why? Why me? 
I didn't pay attention to them. But of course, the desk in front of mine was free, so one of them had to sit there. I sighed and just waited for the teacher and to come in. The BTS members were surrounded by the girls. Even hyeri was around them. I was the only one sitting and just watching. 
Someone screamed:
-Hey you fatty! 
Everyone looked at me. 
-Why are you in this school? Have you looked at yourself? You can't be an idol with that body! 
Everyone started laughing. The BTS members too. I ran out the class. I couldn't help it anymore. I knew my body wasn't perfect. But it was too much. It's only the first day and I already get bullied like that. I sat in the stairs and my tears dropped out my eyes. 

Suddenly someone came and sat next to me. 
-Are you okay? A voice asked.
-Y-yes yes I am, thank you. I said 
-Don't pay attention to others. 
I nodded and lifted my head up. It was Jungkook. I was shocked and I was speechless.
-J-J-jungkook... 
- what? You're not gonna change just because I'm here, right? He said as he laughed. 
-n-no of course.. I stood up immediately and greeted him. 
He laughed and looked away: 
-chubby girls are cute too. I blushed deeply and turned around. 
He smiled and returned to the class. 
I couldn't believe it. Jungkook talked to me. And he wasn't as that stupid V... 
I returned in the class. The teacher was already there. She looked at me angrily and said: 
-why are you late? It's your first day and you're already late. 
- I'm sorry Miss, I said as I looked down. 
- go to your desk. 
- yes. I went to my desk and I saw the the desk in front of was still free.
The teacher asked:
- V, would please sit on the front desk? 
I was like "no please no" but he said: 
-No, I don't want. 
I looked at him weirdly. The teacher asked him the reason he didn't want. 
- I don't want to be in front of a sasaeng, he said making everybody laugh. 
- I'll sit there Miss. Said Jungkook, standing up and walking to the desk. 
-yaw what are you doing!? Screamed V. 
- That sasaeng isn't quite cute , he said as he smiled at you.
You turned red in the classroom. 
-Please please, every body quite. We'll start the lesson. Said the teaches embarrassed. 
I looked at Jungkook and whispered him :
- Gomawo. 
He winked at me  and smiled. 

When the class ended , I  went out with hyeri. 
After a long day to school, I  only wanted to go home. Hyeri was off home before  because she had a piano lesson.
 I started to walk back home when suddenly someone pulled my arm and pulled me on a hidden road. 
"What are you doing right now!? " I screamed. 
It was V. 
- No. What do you think you're doing right now!? He said angrily.
- What have you done to Jungkook!? Did you threat him with a stupid rumor!? He added. 
I tried to move, but h was holding my arms too tightly. 
A voice behind us said: 
- let her go. 
V and I turned our faces and it was Jungkook. 
-Yaaa, what that ugly girl has done to you!? Said V 
-Let her go, I said. Added Jungkook. 
V let me go and walked away, hands in his pocket. 
Jungkook asked me if I was okay and I nodded. 
- Don't mind him. He isn't like that. He's just scared that we might get hurt.
- I understand, I said. 
- Is your home far from here? He asked me. 
- W-why? I said blushing. 
- Just not to take the same road as you cute saseng. He smiled and disappeared.