Chance

The fat girl

-Jungkook-ah... You really surprised me.. To be honest, I don't know.. I'll think about it.. I'm sorry.. 
-It's okay, it's good to see that you'll at least think about it. 
He smiled and walked away. 
Jungkook was a really good guy.. I didn't want to hurt him. And maybe he was right, maybe I can be happy if I give him a chance. 
But it'll be hard to forget my feelings for V... 
I put my earphone on and I walked back to class. 
When I arrived in front of the door, many people were staring at something inside. I went to see what was happening.
There was V.. And Sera.. I couldn't see properly. 
I apologised and entered in the classroom. But once I entered, I realised that I shouldn't have come inside.. 
V was.. Kissing Sera.. 
I let my phone fell down.. Everyone noticed the sound and looked at me. V turned back and saw me.. 
-I-I'm sorry... Continue what you were doing. 
I picked up my phone and left the class.
My tears started falling on my cheeks. 
"Now that's the end.. Why does it hurt that much..? " I hit my heart as I was crying.. 
"Please stop that pain.. It hurts so much.. Appa please help me..." I hugged my legs and just cried my heart out for hours. 
I suddenly thought about Jungkook. Now that V was with Sera, I can let him go.. Should I give a chance to Jungkook? 
I thought about it carefully. I didn't want to be selfish and hurt Jungkook.. I hesitated a lot before deciding. 
My phone rang. I got a message. It was V. 
-" Where are you?!  We have to practice." 
I didn't reply him. Instead of that, I messaged Jungkook. 
-"Jungkook-ah.. I have to tell you something.. Let's meet at the park next to school.. "
He replied right away. 
-"Okay, is there something wrong?" 
-"I'll tell you all later" 
Jungkook was about to leave when V came. 
-Hey, have you seen Jiyeon-ah? I can't reach her. 
Jungkook looked surprised. 
-Yes, I'm meeting her now. 
-What..? You're meeting her? We haven't practiced and she hasn't replied me..
-I don't know Taehyung hyung. 
-Wait, why are you meeting her? 
-She said she had something to tell me. 
-To you? What can it be? 
-I don't know, I'll tell you when I'd have met her. He smiled and left. 
V looked at him awkwardly. 

I arrived to the park. Jungkook was already there sitting on the ground. I joined him. He stood up. 
-Let's get straight to the point. Tell me what you wanted to tell me. 
I nodded. 
-Look, I don't want to hurt you but...
He closed his eyes. 
-I-I see you only as a friend now.. And it took me a lot of time to take this decision.. And.. 
I closed my eyes too. 
-I-I'm agree to give you a chance. 
He opened his eyes shocked. 
-Really? 
-I don't want to hurt you.. I should be honest towards you.. For now I only see you as a friend but I think it'd be good to get to know you more and give you a chance. 
As soon as I said that, he hugged me tight. I blushed and hugged him back. 
We went back to the practice room together. 
All the BTS members were there, Sera too and her friends. 
V looked at me coldly. 
-Where were you guys? Rap Monster asked. 
-What are you doing with her? Suga asked. 
Jungkook looked at me and smiles. Everyone was lost. 
He suddenly held my hand. 
-J-jungkook.. I shook my head. 
He held my hand even more tight. 
V got shocked.
-What are you guys doing? He asked coldly. 
-Everyone.. Say Hi to Park Jiyeon, My date.