Over

The fat girl

I looked at him. He looked at me. Why did I feel so weak? Why couldn't I push him away? I wanted to stay in his arms. But I knew something was going to interupt us. In fact... 
Sunhwa rushed towards us and she slapped me in front of everyone. 
-How dare you to steal a woman's man!? She shouted. 
V was shocked. 
I held my cheek and looked at her with teary angry eyes. 
-You're fat and ugly. You will never ever have a boyfriend like him so you should get used to it. You will only make his life worse if you try being with him. Yeah we all know Park Jiyeon loves V. 

I looked at V. He was speechless. I had nothing else to do but leave. 
I walked away in front of everyone. Afraid of their sight. I knew people would talk about me. The place was huge and I had to walk a while before arriving at the arrival. 

I hurried and arrived home about 20 minutes later. 
Mom was there too. As soon as I arrived she saw that something was wrong. 
-Yaaa.. Jiyeon-ah.. What's wrong ? Are you okay? 
I couldn't hold back my tears anymore. 
I hugged her and cried on her shoulder. 
-Mom.. Please let me change school.. I don't want to sing anymore I'm giving up.. This is too hard.. I can't. 
She didn't say anything and just caressed my hair for a long time. 
I didn't want to break my dad's dream but.. I couldn't handle it anymore.. I needed to change. I wanted to return to my normal life. 

When I calmed down, mom and I talked about everything and we took a decision. After that, she slept with me. I was happy that she was by my side. Only a mom's heart can cheer us up when we're down. 

Monday came. The day where all the students would meet again. Hyeri was surprised not to see me. She thought I was sick.
Jungkook too. 
The teacher arrived in the class. 
-Everybody listen because I have an announcement to do. Your classmate Park Jiyeon left the school. 
V got shocked suddenly. 
-W-why? Jungkook asked. 
-I guess she understood that she wasn't meant to be a singer. 

Hyeri was sad. I was her only friend and I left her.
After those news, my phone kept ringing. I got messages from Jungkook, Hyeri... Well my only friends... But I didn't have the courage to answer them. 
I wanted to forget everything even though I knew it was mean. I just turned off my phone and slept. 

-Jungkook-ah.. Did you call Jiyeon-ah? V asked. 
-Why? 
-I'm just curious... You know Hyeri's Jiyeon's friend.. 
-So what with Hyeri? 
-She's Jin's friend. 
-Hyung, stop lying to yourself. You're just hurting right now. 
V looked at him for a while thinking. 

It has been days since people heard about me. But as I said I wanted to erase them all. I didn't want to think about painful memories by seeing someone. 
I only hang out at night so no one would recognise me. 

That at day it was raining. 
-Jiyeon-ah! We don't have milk anymore, can you go buy ? 
-But omma!! 
-Please. 
-Okay. I pouted. 
I took my coat and went out. It was dark and cold since it was raining. 

As as soon as I got out, I saw a dark silhouette. 
That silhouette stared at me. 
I got scared so I decided to hurry and leave but he grabbed my arm. 
-W-who are you!? 
I tried to hit him with my other arm but he grabbed my other arm too. 
-How can you leave..? That voice asked me. 
It was a familiar voice. I couldn't see properly since it was dark but his voice sounded like V.... 

-What do you want? I asked. 
-You can't leave without saying anything. 
-Why not? 
-That night with Sunhwa.. 
-Go to the doctor with your girlfriend instead of talking to me. 
-Let me explain. 
-No I don't want! 

As I said that he pushed me against the wall and kissed me deeply. 
I pushed him away and slapped him. 
-I'm not your toy V! 
-Why can't you understand Jiyeon-ah!? All this is not what you're thinking! 
-Then what?! 
-I can't explain you now but you have to wait... 
-No V I won't wait, us is over!