The Shop and The Guide

We need to shock them

Chapter 2 

 

Whilst shopping, Amber was dumbfound by this whole new wrold of clothing. Of course she had seen and watched her members and her female friends shop for these before however she hadn't taken notice of how different each top could vary from each other and the different types of jeans and shorts there were other than the ones she had always worn. She was confused how she was to put together a daily outfit now that her whoel wardrobe had taken an update in a completely different direction than the one she had been used to all along. She did tell her stylist her worries but she told amber to calm down and everything would fix itself if she just went along with the plan. The plan to completely change her. She did wonder how people would react to the change, she was getting her hair changed tomorrow she was keeping it short but wanted it dyed a mint green color with a pastle blue strip on one side she thought it would be cute and maybe it would make the change less shocking for hair if her hair took the focus, although she knew she was giving herself false hope. 

 

"Amber?" she stylist brought her back to the present okay i need you to just try on this top and these jeans so i can get the fit right. "Okay, Um just these? Usually you make me try on everything?" she questioned her stylist. "That is because usually you go for mens clothing and it varys on you from size to size. All these clothes are fitted the same so you only need to try on one set to get a rough idea." Amber looked down she hadn't realised the problems she had caused her stylist unnie making her wait so amber had to try on everything before she tried what had been given to her and it was a perfect fit she showed her stylist, and then wondered around the store. "Amber?" she turn it was her stylist again she hadn't realised she had been staring at the shoes and hat racks "Choose some hats and trainers, CEO is paying today and i think these will be nessesary accessories to match your personality." Amber knew it was to make her feel better but she pick a few hat and 2 pairs on new trainers some jordans and a pair of nikes. 

They left the store carrying hundreds of bags, different brands, different items and lots of change was held in the bags Amber and her stylisted carried. "Okay, AMber i am compiling a guide you'll be able to follow to dress yourself in future i hope you can use it to optimum affect. And if you get in trouble or are worried call me or send me the pictures of you wearing it and i can confirm if it is outfit ready. Okay?" she asked Amber and Amber nodded thankful to have some help. She watched and her stylist brugh up a list and picture of every item them bought that day as well as every piece of clothing amber had in her wardrobe. Her stylist sat the who 2 hour ride home compiling outfits and saving them into a logged file which she then email amber when they got to Amber's apartment. "Thank you unnie!" Amber said before leaving the van "No problem and Amber FIGHTING!" she gave her a thumbs up as the driver had finished putting ambers shopping into her building. 

"I best look at this guide then" amber whispered to herself, she opened up her computer and noticed 2 emails one from CEO Lee and one from her stylist she opened CEO Lee's first. 

 

Our Amber,

I know this is hard on you, however know that this is for the greater good of f(x) so f(x) can finally have a solo tour and we can give the fans a fan-name. We need to get you noticed before we can do all this and the spotlight has always been on you in this group also news that sulli has decided to leave shall be announced today and i want you and your new look at the SM building. You know it was hard to convince her to stay however some new information has come into play and she has decided she cannot persue her membership in f(x). Also I want you to have a solo comeback soon as well as a come back with f(x) we want to show the world how amazing you all are and a shock is what they need. I know I have wronged you in some ways but please stick with me Amber. 

Your Teacher 

CEO

Lee Soo Man 

 

She was in shock but she expected it and if they hunch she had was correct she knew the exact reason sulli coudn't continue in f(x). She went on to open the Fashion file from her stylist.

Below are just some of the many ideas and compiled outfits you could wear don't be afraid to mix and match Amber. FIGHTING!

A short single message she then opened up the photos.

 

y.jpgy.jpgy.jpgoutfit_large_26942b4c-f082-48a8-9f57-4eahipster-tumblr-outfits-rz7d1y0t.jpgy.jpg

 

 

 

She worked her way throw all the outfits compiled and decided what she would the most comfortable yet the most shocking and went to work, she also decided if they wanted her to shock korea she was going to have to go the whole hog and build up her make up slightly, maybe change her hair. She called her manager to pick her up and take her to the salon in 30 minutes so she could change her clothes into her new outfit.

clothes-fashion-girl-hipster-Favim.com-2Image result for sneakers

 

She had washed up and changed she had never shown so much of her leg like this before when she was Amber of F(x) of course she had worn short shorts before, but when she was with friends and she was just amber. Her manager phoned to say they were out front with the car and would leave as soon as she was down, time to change her hair up. Once they arrived at the salon amber begin to explain how she wanted her har but first they needed to wash and strip it of all colour and bleach it. Whilst the stylist began Amber looked throw tumblr and google to find something which was cool and funky and made her still feel her but also made her feeel like a magic amber, she decided on multiple pastle colours of mint and violet to keep it short but style it back to show off her face. The finish product made her smile. 

 

Image result for pastel coloured short hairstyles

 

Once comeplete they moved onto makeup, Amber didn't want to change much so asked for her usual simple makeup as she still needed to stay herself.

 

 

 

They arrived at the SM building fro the press conference to entail sulli's departure, she exited the car with her new look and camera's began to flase at her.

"OMO! Is that a new SM trainee?!?" photographers began to ask

"Who is the beautiful lady?" 

"I love her short hair, Short hair is in these days!" 

"She has a wonderful figure"

The reporters and photographers shouted and whispered between themselves. AMber turned and bowed to them before walking towards the SM building enerance. She waled to the door and the security stop her asking for ID, this shocked Amber and she withdrew from the door. "You don't know me?" Amber questioned in slight confusion. "Amber!" her manager shouted pushing through the crowd. "Amber?!?" the security personal questioned. Amber bowed and then entered the building as her manager showed their passes. Amber continued to walk towards the conference room, more stares came from many people some she would considered her friends even questioned who she was. She saw kyuhyun of super junior up ahead and decided to seek refuge in talking to her sunbae, "Kyunhyun Oppa!" she shouted as she approached the Kyuhyun faced her with a confused look. "Ya! Whats that look for?" Amber questioned she could she the clockwork ticking over in his mind and the blub light up when he realised who it was. "AMBER?!?! is that really our Amber, what have they done to you? Why are you dressed like a...like a .....like a girl?"