Hidden beauty

We need to shock them

It was a week since the discussion meeting and currently amber satin the recording studio with Zion T laughing at his cheesy expressions to the song. They were being filmed today but Amber had the good idea to make it like I live alone and the film crew placed camera's hidden away in the studio so that Amber and Hae-sol could work withut distraction. They were also given small hand camcorders and polaroid camera's which would be used in the promos. Zion T Had yet to record his main track on the album debating to change the maintrack to his and Amber's song instead, however he felt the song went perfectly with the image they were creating about amber. "Shall we get food?" He said thinking about things that would help him think a full stomach was definitely one. "It's my cheat day today so can we get meat?" Amber asked "Sure we can go get Han, I'll buy." Zion T stated rising and offering his hands to Amber as she sat on the foor she rose with a jump and Zion T couldn't help but laugh at her childish act. "Come on we best hurry." He stated turning her towards the door. For some strange reason they had to coordinate their outfits withut even meeting it was strange. 

Amber's Outfit 

Summer-Style-y-Women-s-Jumpsuits-PrinImage result for mens denim jacketImage result for white nike

Zion T's Outfit 

Image result for black rolled skinny jeans menImage result for mens denim jacketImage result for white nike

"I miss wearing sneakers everyday" Amber spoke without realising Hae-sol was filming behind her sercretly. He took out his phone and started playing music as they walked to the resteraunt they were going to eat at, amber being Amber began to dance and mess around as Hae-sol watched and laughed at her antics whilst catching it all on camera. Soon amber turned around to find him filming and she ran trying to take the cmaera leadin to play fighting. To the on lookers they looked like a cute couple/friends messing around. Amber finally gave up with trying to regain the footage and just decided walking beside him would be safer. They filmed walking together like it as a vlog, they laughed and made jokes until they got to the resteraunt. In the resturant they waited to be seated just as Amber recieved a phone call. "AMBER!" her name was shouted dwon the phone loud enough for hae sol to here. "Ya! Stupid no need to shout!" Amber shouted back at the caller "What do you want?" She continued as a waiter came to direct them to their seats, she held up her hand in a pray sign before silently apologising to hae sol. "Well I'm about to eat with a friend." She continued "let me eat with you guys." The other voice asked down the phone "no, you don't even know my friend, also we are discussing important things." She explained. " where are you?" Amber told him she was in ilcheon to try and get rid of the caller but after 3 minutes of 20 questions the caller had worked where they were and said they'd be there in 15 minutes. Amber looked at hae sol "I'm so sorry, I tired to stop them but they're coming. I can pay for the food." She apologised. He smiled "it's okay, but how is this friend?" He asked. Amber gritted her teeth "ah Jackson of got7." 

 

Walking into the resturant they stated there would be three of them and he waiter took them to their seat, he kept giving hae sol strange looks trying to work out where he knew him from. The waiter brough over jugs of water and some cups as well as the menu. "If you need anything at all, just let me know." He stated before walking away. "AMBER!" Jackson shouted running down the stairs and into the resturant before bounding over to the table. "Ya! Have some respect. Hae-sol this is jackon, Jackson this is.." Before she could introduce hae-sol. "Waa! Zion-T, Hello. Nice to meet you." He turned to Amber giving her a strange look mouthing "YOU KNOW ZION-T?" AMber nodded and pointed to the seat. "So how did you guys meet?" Jackson asked before taking the menu Amber has laid down on the tbale. "We are working together." AMber stated simply. "I was a big fan of Ambers voice, So I really wanted to work with her." Hae-sol expained. "Interesting, so have you worked on anything yet? Want to give me a preview?" He asked cheekily. Amber hit his head. "It's top secret so we can't share only 4 people in the whole world have managed to hear only a snippet and one is Ambers dog." Hae sol stated. "I knew you liked jack jack more." Jackson cted like a three year old having a tantrum "Of course he is my baby."  Amber laughed. They ordered the food. The waited at this point realised who Zion-t was and jackson but still unsure about the girl. He took photos of the secertly behind the desk and uploaded them to his sns. 

 

Amber took out the camera whilst jackson continued to fan by over zion-t as he was a fan. "These ar really good." Amber stated allowed watching the video's and pictures hae sol had taken. "Thanks, I think e could compete with raina and San-E, for chemistry." He added jokily. "Next time we should try to compete with hyuna and hyun seung, we might need some dance lessons." Amber joked back. "HA! I know the theme. its love isn't it, like a sweet love. First love. Come on tell me I am right." Jackson persisted. Hae sol made a fail noise and jackson started mopping like a kicked puppy. They continued their chatter before long the food arrived and they finished quickly. AMber went to pay but before she could, the waiter explain hae sol paid on his way to the toilet. "Sly dog." Amber stated before grabbing her stuff. "Time to go back to work." Hae sol nodded. "what you are just going to leave me?" Jacksn stated as Amber and Hae sol reached the stairs to walk out. "You have a lot of friends, leave the adults to work. Jacksonnie!" AMber patted his head. "Call me if you are free later." Jackson stated. "So what are you working on exactly, we have told you now leave." He huff again and started calliing people. "Come on we best make a move." Amber nodded again and stepped closer to watch a few videos haesol transferred to his phone from their filing in the studio. Amber left her jacket in the resturant and the waiter ran out to return it. Noticing how close they were once again, he took another photo before returning the jacket. "Thank you." Amber bowed the the waiter. Before haesol and herself continued down the street. The waiter upload those photos to SNS and tagged Zion t to all of them. 

Amber and hae sol spent almost 2 days going over the music arrangements and working on extra projects they thought up whilst working on their current project, they barely checked their phones let alone left the studio, engrossed in there work they knew nothing of the outside world or news. And some hedlines had hit about Zion-T having a girlfriend who looked like the apparently new trainee at SM. Neither side had commented on the articles as, neither members of the picture were conactable. But both SM and YG knew what was happening and thought this would only be a good use of free publciity. YG had released a stated on the same day that Zion T was getting ready to release a new album with a mix of styles and a lot of exciting collaborations. 

Both companies had been sent the footaged taken by amber an hae-sol and any editior that saw the videos or images could help but smile and blush at what seemed an adorable couple. They went into discussing what else they would need for the songs and decided they would have to cast to actors to film as the ex's to give the story some back image and also complete some side along clips, like a group date where the ex's felt pushed out by Amber and hae sol's friendship, explaining why things may have lead to where their song begins and also film so younger days clip to increase the cuteness of the clips. 

3bef9aa07491dd1916af9fc328edbf5d.jpg

 

Authours notes; long time no see, I am sorry fro the long delay but here it is the next chapter.