project new amber

We need to shock them

Amber climbed into the van and nodded towards her manager who let out a sigh. "What are we going to do about this?" He spoke to himself but it was the question everyone was thinking about. In that moment Amber began to laugh, she pushed her managers shoulder and gave him the cheesy smile which always made him feel better as a person. "It's okay, we will fins a solution in the end. we always do." She then leant froward and the speaker to her ipod in the car. The first song was "it's okay" BtoB causing amber to laugh. "See the universe is saying it will all be okay." She smiled and then leant back in the cr looking at her phone. 

From Zion T 

I forgot to say since we are going to be woking together aot please call me hae-sol. 

She smiled at the text and showed it to her manager "Look Oppa I'm on first name terms with the most desired song writers in korea at the moment." She said excitedly. "Ya! Don't cause problems starting relations you can't handle with people." She knew what her manager meant but was quiet sur she understood what he was getting at. "Why? I just want to be friends" She answered back "Pabo! Can't you see everytime you have said this the guy has wanted more." She stared at her manager once again "What?" she questioned. "Do you want me to list it off?" She nodded "Henry, Key, kris, Jaejin, seung hyun, Jackson, bambam. Should i continue." SHe began to laugh "You are just listing my male friends" Her manager shook his head once again. "Hey call kangin on loud speaker for me but don't say hello." SHe did as she was told and the phone rung "Hello, Hyung?" A deep slightly tired voice answered the phone. "I was just talking to one of the other managers discussing how many idols you have had to warn off get girls in SM we were voting who had had the most guys attracted to her, I said it was Amber but yeon soe said he thinks it was krystal. So which one is it?" There was a pause on the other side of the phone. "Well... thats hard its quiet level in some respects as guy upfront stating interest that we have had to warn off but if we include the guys we have warned off because we can just see the interest then Amber wins by a land slide. Some times i wonder how Amber can be so clueless to it. I mean even krystal catches on but with Amber its like a lamb to slaughter." He chuckled on the other end "I guess that is probably part of what makes her more attractive, anyway I have to go to sleep I'm up early for practice tomorrow catch you later hyung." The phone wnt dead and amber stared at the phone in shock. "Am I really that foolish?" She whispered after a good ten minutes of the dead phone line. "Don't worry Amber we have always protected you." just as they finished their conversation they pulled up to the SM building he handed over her card and nodded for her to exit the van. "I'm going home it's late will you be okay getting back yourself after the meeting, if not ask them to call you a driver alright?" He opened the door leaning over her she new he wanted to go home to see his new wife. she jumped out and bidded him a nice night. 

Walking into the SM uilding she still got stares because it was late didn't mean that no one would be her, it generally picked up at night you were more likely to she artists as they would come in to practice, record or discuss. She had found with the complements she had gained in the day she walked with more confidence. She smiled as she walked to the main reception desk and asked if teacher lee soo man was ready to see her or if he need time, they responsed quickly saying if she could come back in an hour as he had a meeting to finish. She smile and nodded towards people whispering about her being in the news. She walked to the clouds rehersal room to find it empty she walked inside and decided she needed to start practicing in high heels as soon it would become a regular style. She plugged her phone into the speakers and started to scroll throught the songs she had and decided to work her way back through the six years of F(x) songs. starting with red light. 

The moves became harder for her to perform as she wasn't used to the height in the heels but it was understandable and from soe stand points it was a great achievement to still make it through a whole song without fault or injury. " So you're the new trainee?" She heard a voice question behind her as the music came to a stop. "Pretty, can dance pretty well next you know she rap and sing too." the same voice stated "Unnie stop." a younger voice stated. Amber turned to see 3 of the red velvet members behind her. Irene standing in the middle making the inital assesments on what they thought was the new SM trainee. Amber smiled before laughing at her. "Ya! Kid you should respect your sunbaes." She said walking towards her. "Amber?!?" Irene said in a squeak realising it was Amber and not a new trainee. "Wow Unnie you look amazing!" Joy stated behind irene before jumping out nd jumping onto Amber and giggling. "You look so hot!" "Daebak!" Amber smiled and jumped with the younger girl. "Well someone has to show you girls how to really shock their audience." Rubbing the younger girls head. "Amber? You were with Zion T Sunbae-nim earlier?" Irene questioned again confused about the whole situation. Although Irene was older than AMber Irene always felt Amber was more of an Unnie to her than she was to Amber. "Yeah, I'm collaborating on his album and having a slow comeback with him and crush." She stated. "Oh, you're the one he wanted?" She questioned again. AMber realised Irene might know more about the situation than the others. "Hey come outside a minute." SHe stated taking hold of the older girls hand leading her out.

"What is it?" AMber questioned realising something wasn't quiet right with the situation. "Nothing, don't worry." SHe stated trying to walk back into the practice room. "It's not nothing you look really upset" Amber stated giving her a kind smile. "Do you know whats hard Amber? I can't even hate the person that stole from me because what was stolen belonged to them the whole time." She looked up at her. "CEO Lee Soo Man was trying to convince that I would be a good match for Zion T sunbae-nim's album, but at the meeting he said it had to be her voice nothing would do other than her. I didn't know who he meant at first but now i realise he meant you." Amber pulled the girl into a hug. "It's not your fault, don't take it too harshly he wrote those songs specfically for me he would have said the same to anyone CEO suggested." she tired to comfort the girl. "Why am I not good enough for anyone?" she questioned in a sob. "You are good enough but you have to wait for the time to shine, remember we all have hardships." Amber laughed "I did the same thing once, but I cried on Teacher Lee Soo Man's lap. When people questioned if i was a boy, when people made hateful comments saying i shouldn't be an idol. Can't you see Irene, I've only started to truly shine and it's six years on. You have so much time so don't cry." After 10 minutes Irene finally calmed down. "Amber, I'm sorry." Amber smiled and told her it was okay before they went back into the practice room. "Unnies is everything okay?" Joy asked once again. Amber nodded before grabbing her coat "I have a meeting, you know me trouble maker. work hard. Red velvet fighting!" she said before leaving. 

She ran to the elevator and pressed the top level, before checking her pocket for her phone realising it was still plugged into the music system she didn't want to be late for the meeting so she decided to get it later. Reaching the top floor she decided to walk stright into the main office like she usually would do as she was 5 minutes late. "Teacher Lee Soo Man sorry I'm late." She said aloud realising he wasn't the only person in the room. "Ah amber please sit down." He directed to the spare seat. "These are your promotional team and management I know you know some of them but we are here to discuss a full plan for the next 3 months for you to hit the charts and korea by storm." she began to bow to them. "We shall get started then." 

"Okay first on the agenda, the scandal. Since 4 hours ago 5 articals were posted involving Amber. Luckily the papers were unable to get a clear photo of your face so fro now they believe you to be a new trainee. We shall post an official statement tomorrow stating that no employee of SM is dating Zion T we have discussed with his people who will post the same statement and then continue to state he is working with some of SM's artists this is the reason he was spotted at SM okay?" The frist promoter finished looking for approval from those in the room which was shown by the nodding by all. "Okay, also speaking with Zion T we were informed that Amber will be colloborating not only on Zion t's album but her own song with himself and crush. I wanted to know if this was okayed but before I checked CEO has stated he wants your album to be produced. We believe that having the songs you have planned with Zion T to be promoted as soon as possible and then realising the song you have planned as a single before going on to release an album then we shall discuss F(x) comeback plans." 

"Wait a minute, you mean I will be collaborating then releasing a single and then an album. I thought you wanted f(x) to have a comeback in the next 3 months?" AMber questioned sincerly before the promoted nodded to the CEo for his answer to her question. "Amber we have decided that we need to promote each individual member of f(x) for at least 3 months before the album to allow a larger audience to be expecting from you guys. Victoria has 3 dramas planned in china as well as her MCing with 4 chinese shows and a possibility of a reality show. Krystal has got over 10 photoshoots for different magazines and designers curently and we are in talks for her to play lead in a kdrama. Luna has just got the lead in mumma mia and will be peforming 6 OST for some of the most popular dramas at the moment. We want you to handle the main stream music audience and we have decide that 6-8 months individual promo time maybe needed." he finished waiting for Ambers arguement. "I have enough songs fro my own album." She stated curtly shocking the CEO as he expected her to be against this plan. "Zion t has to agree with the speeding of his album. Also I want an f(x) song on my album which we can perform just before our comeback to increase the expectations of our fans." she leaned back in her chair. "So do you have a month by month plan yet?" 

"We have spoken with Zion T and his peple and he said teh rest of the recording can be completed in the next 2 weeks, he wants to get this music out as soon as possible becasue he is so excited to work with you. After recodring and editing he believes that releasing the music at the end of the month would be the best plan. After talking he said he can use the 2 weeks after recording not only fro editing you colab music for his album but making the sound and recording fro your single. then releasing the single 3 weeks after zion T's album release. spending 3 weeks on promo for your single." The first management team rep stated. "What about the music videos?" Amber asked quickly before a member of the promotion team had time to speak. "Sorry this is my part the MV's for the zion t videos will be filmed during the recording and editing and the week after editing is omplete he wants to give the feel of friendship for one of them so he wants you guys working together to be part of the MV. The music video fro his mother song will be like your original beautiful pictures with his mum, he was wondering if you could supply some photos too. And we contacted your mother to fly her out to particpate in filming a short video interview which some clips will be used for the music video." He finished sitting down. "those are really cool ideas, did my mum really agree?" amber asked. "Well actually as soon as I agreed to have you collaborate with Zion T he asked to phone your mother for her help." Amber was shocked at the lengths hae-sol had gone to for their collaboration. As her CEO explained the situation. "Since we have spent a good while discussing this months prepartations and the outline for the rest of the 6-8 months how about we reconvene in a week?" He asked the room to see no disagreements. "You may all leave, Amber a word." He finished as the rest of the room gathered their materials and themselves to leave. "Thank you." Amber finished bowing as they left.

"I like this style on you." Amber knew the CEO had a favour to ask her, he always lead a favour with a compliment. "I need you to sing solo at the sbs entertainement awards." He stated taking a drinking and awaiting her reply. "When is the SBS entertainment awards?" she said siting back down. "In 3 weeks. You can perform with zion T if you think you'll be ready." He stated plainly she knew his plan was a shokc exposure leading to a main apparence plan with a realease of the collaboration songs and her single. "Some times I wonder how long you scheme these plans teacher?" She didnt mean her words in a rude way so the CEO didn't take them harshly. " I have watched you almost 7 years Amber, I always had a plan just pathways change."