You don't see me as a girl?

We need to shock them

 

 

 

"Ya! Kyuhyun stop stareing you're making me neverous!" Amber stated as she hit him on the arm after pulling him from his daze. "Sorry Amber, it's just weird.You...you have...you have so much skin on show. I feel like I should cover you." Kyuhyun never felt like this before with any of the SM family girls, not with any of the girls he liked, he enjoyed their skin on show. But with maber he felt like an innocence had been taken. "Ya! I'm a girl too. I can flaunt my legs too, and wear belly tops! Why shouldn't I?" Amber had logical points in kyuhyuns head but it didn't feel right. "I know. I know, I just..I don't know. I feel protective." As kyuhyun said this some accounting staff passed eyeing amber, he turned and glared "Ya! What are you looking at?" he shouted they all hurried off. "Oppa! Don't do that, I know its a big change but people are bound to stare." She said patting his arm. "They aren't stareing because you just look different Amber, don't be so naieve." She gave him a confused look before realsing what he meant. Amber burst into a fit of giggles "Kyuhyun you're too funny, no guy looks at me like that. No guy will ever look at me like that." She stated through laughs. "I'm sorry to say amber, you don't look like our tomboy anymore. I'm sure you'll see the change in the guys" she continue laughing.

As they stood in the corner of the lobby some of the other suju members had finished recording and moved towards there maknae and the pretty girl he was talking to. "Hey! Kyuhyun!" Leeteuk shouted walking closer causing both people to turn towards the small group of suju members. "Oppa! hi!" Amber said bowing slightly in respect then lift her arm in salute "Salute! President Leetuekie tuek tuek!" which was a personal greeting between the two, automatically Leetuek greeted back "Salute! President Llama bah bah!" causing the others to laugh at their childish act before they small group realised the girl they had been oegling walking towards kyuhyun was actually Amber of F(x). "Amber?" they first to question was yesung he tilted his head, then walked towards her to poke her face. "Is that really you?". Before he could question he was pushed out of the way by donghae "Ya! my little llama what have they done to you? Where are you my twin?" Eunhyuk pulled him back and the small group stood and stared like kyuhyun had before. "Wah it's really our amber" Leetuek let out in a whisper. This was the final straw Amber walked towards them and hit them all on the end "Ya! I've always looked like this, its just different clothes." she stated "But you look like a girl!" Eunhyuk stated loudly. Amber knew this would happen but she didn't realise how much it would hurt "Ya! what am I then? Am I a boy? Am i not a girl? Am I not aloud to feel pretty? Have you never seen me as a girl?" she rambled out her rage in a quarry of questions leaving the boys shocked. They knew when Amber was told she wasn't a girl or looked like a boy it deeply hurt her, but they didn't realise the implications their own actions made. She had a tear roll down her cheek and she walked towards the lift for her meeting.

Leeteuk hit eunhyuk on the head and ran after her. As Leetuek ran off after amber, her manager walked towards the boys. "Have you seen Amber?" He seemed panicky as he asked the boys. " yes, she just went towards the lifts, I think for the conference meeting. "Crap, she can't be there. I need to stop her." He ran off the boys following quickly behind. "She went towards the lift she is with Leetuek." The informed him as they went "someone call him, she isn't picking up!" "Why can't she be there?" Kyuhyun asked as Suhyun dialed Leetuek. "She has gone viral online with her new look but people don't know it's her they think it's a new trainee. Teacher lee soo man wants to keep it a secret till the right time. Which means she cannot and will not be at the press conference today." As he explained Leeteuk finally picked up the phone "hello?" "Hyung are you still with Amber?" Eunhyuk blasted down the phone. "Yes? Why?" "Hyung don't let her go to the conference whatever you do keep her out of sight! We will explain when we get there, where are you?" "We are in the practice room, but I don't think you guys should come." He stated "she is really upset, best to leave her alone than to cause more damage." He hung up the phone "sorry." Was all Leetuek could say to Amber he sat down on the floor and patted her back as she cried "it's okay, I knew none of you really saw me as a girl or woman before." Leetuek nodded "it's true, but it isn't right. We should have been more respectful you are a girl too, you are strong and brave, smart and sassy you are beautiful but lots of us stupid pabos are to blinded by the nations vision of beauty to see the real pure beauty you posses Amber." Amber was touched by Leetuek's words she knew that she wasn't a Korean image of beauty or the image of a girl but she was glad that people could try to look through the portraits created. 

Amber turned to look at her wrist watch and saw it was almost conference time and she was late. "Ah! I'm going to be late for the conference!" She got up from the floor and began to walk to the exit before Leetuek grabbed her hand " stop! You can't go your manager said you aren't aloud to attended according to teacher Lee soo man he wants to reveal you slowly and now isn't the right time." He pulled her back down to the floor " what would our Amber like to eat? A gift on Leeteuk." He stated with a smile just as Ambers manager walked into the practice room. "Amber, thank god you're not at the conference. You need to stay here till the reporters leave will you be okay. I can buy you some snacks and drinks?" Filling Amber in and ensuring she was okay, before he notice that Amber hard some tear stains on her cheek. "Amber are you okay? You look sad? Who mad you cry?" Amber smile at her managers worrying "it's nothing don't worry, teukie pops is buying me food right?" Leetuek nodded in agreement "yes whatever Amber wants. 

 

 

 

Okay sorry for the super late update I know this isn't very long a little interaction between suju and Amber not sure where I am going with this but keep a hold onto the ship and we will work it out. Okay thanks for the support once again and please sub and comment and enjoy the story.