Collaboration

We need to shock them

"Amber?" Her manager called walking into the practice room to find her, leetuek, jinki, xiumin and joy with mountains of fried chicken, pizza, black bean noddles and mexican food piled around them. Amber's mouth full looking like a hamster, with blakc bean sauce smeared round her face, onew with 2 pieces of chicken in each hand, xiumin eating cleaning with a napkin tucked into his shirt and holding the bowl close to him not to dirty himself. Leetuek was watching and taking pictures of these scenes and joy savouring the taste of the pizza she held. "Ya! manager-nim don't tell my manager!" Joy jumped up grabbing one last piece of pizza befoer running off throw the back door of the practice room before turn "Remember I was never here." She disappeared. 

"Ya! that girl she doesn't need to diet!" Amber shouted with a full mouth as the door closed. "manager come join us" she then finished before piling mexican rice and beans onto a spoon and shoving it into . "Thank you leetuek" Onew added between bites of chicken. "Shh, these kids." He stated before taking a piece of pizza. "Amber, Lee Soo Man wants to see you about a possible collaboration." Amber turned to look at him confused "Lee soo Man-shi said I'm not allowed to do any collaboration until he says." Her manager nodded "Well someone contacted him personally begging for you, he said he can't produce these songs without your voice and feeling. Pssh whatever feelign is but Lee soo man thinks it is good with your new look a good way to break the ice. Come on." Amber proceeded to steal leetueks piece of pizza and a piece of chicken from jinki. "President Leetuekie, Thank you. Bye bye." she waved both hands which were still full of food and turned to follow her manager out. "cute." Lee jinki added under his breathe so that leetuek could only hear him as Amber and her manager left, "Ya! she was always cute." Leetuek added. 

"So who wants to work with me?" Amber asked whilst wakling to the elevator with her manager. They past a group of fans on a tour of the SM building,"Hello." Amber said enthusiastically bowing and waving as they past, forgetting her changed look would make them confused after hearing one of the say maybe she was a new trainee. "Hurry up, also i'm not sure I was repeating the receptionist words earlier. I think she was jealous. she keep on about how she could be a singer but she likes working as a receptionist." he finished walking into the elevator and pushing the top floor. Amber smiled walking in behind her "Oppa, Do you think I'm prettier now?" She added the oppa for effect and place her palms open under her chin. Her manager put his finger against her fore head and pushed her back "You've always been pretty stop being stupid, are you happy to change yourself like more the director has asked?" His question and answer took her back, she paused thinking about it, was she happy the director wanted her to change. "I don't mind as long as it helps F(x), but Clothes shouldn't be this important in defining a person." her manager nodded. "Okay we are here, I need to drive krystal home will you be okay by yourself?"  Amber nodded "yes, I'll be fine." Exiting the elevator.

Amber walked into the main office of her CEOs area. "Hello, teacher lee soo man asked to see me?" Amber questioned at the desk the receptionist looked up and down at her computer. " you'll have to wait lee soo man needs to see Amber as soon as poosible and has cancelled all meetings until he mets with her." She added. Amber raised her eyebrows to the receptionist braizen attitude "I am Amber, he wishes to see me." Amber replied and walked towards her bosses door before knocking with this the receptionist riser from her position and followed Amber in. "I'm sorry sir I told her you weren't meeting anyone till you saw Amber but she just walked in." The receptionist stated as soon as she walked in to the room. "I'm sorry Amber, it seems I need a better receptionist one who can recognise our artists." CEO added as soon as the receptionist was finished talking hearing everything the receptionist had said. Amber bowed politely. "No, I have had a big transformation I'm not surprised." 

"Please Amber sit." CEO Directed to the seat infront of his desk, the high back chairs made it hard to tell if anyone occupied the chairs this cause Amber when she saw Zion T sitting in the chair next to her. "Hello Amber." He bowed his head slightly which Amber quickly returned. "So what is this about CEO? I thought you didn't want me to collaborate with anyone until after the comeback." The CEO nodded his head "this is true Amber, but I think we need to introduce your look with a bang and I think thsi collaboration is right, also Zion T has beenholding these songs for a year after hearing your song goodbye summer. I wasn't sure but I agree with Zion T here these  songs are made for your voice and feeling to the songs. I will let you discuss them with him. I have a meeing elsewhere please continue in my office, or go to your studio Amber if you would like." He rose from his seat. "I will bid you goodbye." 

"So..." Amber said after her CEO left. "Sorry, you probably want to see the songs. Do you want to get coffee? I don't like working in offices." Amber smiled having teh exact same feelings as her nwe partner. "Sure, I know a great place for herbal tea. I'm not a fan of coffee." she stated standing up and directing towards the door "I prefer tea too, also your new look? It looks nice on you. You looked nice before as well though." he added following her into the lobby of the CEO's office. As they entered the lift someone called out ambers name. "Amber!" it was her stylist Zion T held the lift so that the stylist could follow them in. "Amber, before you leave you you try a new out for you." she asked hands clasped pleaing with her. "Would you mind waiting for me?" Amber turned to Zion T "No it's fine I cleared my scheduel for you today." Amber bowed to Zion T Pushing her hand behind her stylists back forcing her to bow too "Thank you. I forgot to ask earlier how is your next collaboration with crush going? Is that oppa still making bad jokes?" Both of them being good friends of crush laugh at the reminder of the terribly bad jokes that could still make them laugh that Crush would make."Its going well we are almost finished, but I wanted these songs on this album. And yes those painfully bad jokes are what keep us going at the 3 am recordings." He cuckled. "I never asked about the songs what are their themes?" Amber said intrigued but Zion T's Impotance on the songs. The elevator dinged to show they'd reached the 3rd floor. "Quick Amber we are here to save time if the outfit works just wear it out so i can added to the profile i made you okay?" Amber nodded and followed her stylist out, Zion t following close behind. "Well one is a song to my mum, thanking here for raising me right. And the other song is about how two broke hearts can become a whole by healing each other." Amber smiled "I actually wrote a song about a broken heart recently but i haven't attemped to record it yet, I wanted a male vocal but CEO said I wasn't allowed to collaborate until F(x) comeback with sulli leaving." Zion t nodded. They entered the fashion hub of SM a room full of thousands upon thousands of clothing items and accessories. "Okay I have the outfit here." Her stylist said walking throw the room. One of teh new trainee stylists commented on what a good figure the new trainee had, not realising it was amber. His boss was the head stylist fro EXO hit him in the chest "Ya! Thats Amber you fool. Don't tell your friends about this, okay." She gave hima fierce look he knew to agree completly and then bowed towards them. As they walked into Amber's stylist's office "Isn't that Zion T?" he whispered to his boss again. "You shouldn't care about who enters our office, just the outfits and styles your creating." She proceeded to hit him over the head. 

rgmhde-l-610x610-t+shirt-guns+roses-shirimg-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=4167076481vvrcnwttl._sl1500__1_1.jpgimg-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=70896863

 

"Okay put this on" her stylist passed her over the clothes. She turned to look at amber before she entered the changing room "Wait!" Amber turned to look at her stylist "What is it?" her stylist ran out inot the clothes room and ran back with a push up bra. "You need to start using these." Handing over the bra. "What?" Amber looked annoyed "Why?" she asked in frustration. "Because I want you to look amazing and those pieces of tight fabric that pushes everything down is doing nothing for you." she pointed her finger at Amber. They heard a cough and were reminded they weren't alone as usual. "Fine!" Amber shouted and ran into the chagning room out of site before she could go red in the face infront of Zion T. Her stylist turned to give an awkward smile towards Zion T "Please sit down. Would you like a drink?" She directed him to the chair infron of her desk. "No, it's fine we are going to get tea after this." He added quietly taking a seat. "You've known amber a long time?" he asked the stylist. "Yes since she was a trainee, she is the kindest person i know. If I'm honest she is probably the most favoured by the CEO he has done so much to protect her. She makes him proud. She was willing to give up everything for this and in return the CEO was willing to give her everything to succeed." Amber's stylist finished. "She is really loved isn't she?" Zion T remarked. "Only because she give back the love she recieves ten fold." 

"I'm done." Amber said from behing the curtain. "Come out then."  Her stylist stated busying around the office sorting out her other projects. "Okay" Zion T and her stylist both heard a very audioable sigh. Amber opened the curtain "I'm not sure about this" Amber remarked. Zion T was taken back by the look her stylist had created her all black outfit made her new violet blue hair pop and her figure was on full show Amber didn't just look like a girl, she looked like a women. "I think you look wonderful. I'll get your other clothes sent to your house. You need to go sort out things with Mr Zion T. Off you go." Amber grit her teeth bowed to her stylist "Okay. If you sre sure." 

"Shall we make a move?" Amber asked Zion T, who nodded and raised from the chair. "Thank you." he added to the stylist before folowing amber out of the stylists office. Walking through the fashion room the male stylists began to stare at amber's even more racy new look. "It's okay ignore them, it's like they have never seen a beautiful women before." Zion T whisper in amber's ear and he placed his hand on her back to keep her moving to the exit, it help Amber breath again realising the looks weren't negative but positive. Amber always worried people would say she was ugly or unattractive if she tried to be pretty. "Lets get tea!" Zion T remarked happily. They reentered the elevator. "Thank you." Amber remarked quickly after the doors closed. "Its's okay, you should be more confident. And be your goofy self. The person you were when you were with crush at the radio. I liked that Amber." This caused Amber to smile and think about all the people that had said the same thing. Amber could still be herself, a change of appearance shoulndn't change who she was. "You're right." she said thinking out loud. "I know" Zion T added walking out of the elevator. 

Walking through the main lobby many stared at Zion T and Amber walking together, as they exited fans took photos of the two of them together they crossed the road and walked upto an all black car. "So where is this amazing tea shop?" Zion T asked opening the car luckily some sercurity had followed them to Zion T's car and held back most of the fans. "First lets just drive." Amber remarked. "okay" With that Zion T pushed the accelerator and drove off down the road and into the main street. Amber quickly directed Zion T into some back streets to an old style koeran building. "Just here, wait a minute and I can ge them to open the gate so you can park inside." She added pulling out her phone. 

"Hello?" 

"Yeah it's me." 

"I'm with a friend, we drove can you open the gate?" 

"Okay great!" 

As Amber hung up the phone the gate opened and Zion T proceeded to drive into the what looked like a house. "this is the back enterance." Amber remarked at His confused expression. He pulled up and parked. "Follow me." Amber said getting out of the car. "So how do you know this place?" Zion T was more curious by the back enterance and phone call business. "I know the owners they are good friends of mine."

They walked in to the Tea house to be seated straight away on the 2nd floor infront of the glass. "Sorry this is my usual writing spot." Amber added as they sat down. "Don't be i Like it, you can see the real world from here and the escapes from the real world." Zion T remarked. "Exactly." It was strange to find someone intune with ambers way of thinking but it was also refreshing. " So these songs, may I see them?" with that Zion T pulled out a tablet anf began to show amber the song for his mother. "I am willing to change it to suit you, I mean i wrote it from my perspective." 

 

To Be Continued.