To my mother, first loves broken heart

We need to shock them

Amber's songs was the file zion T clicked on to bring up the songs he planned for them to collaborate on.

"This is the song written for my mother." He stated clicking on the file.

Have I ever told you 

How much you mean to me?

All this times you by ,

Have you ever been treated as a queen?

You know 

You are more than all the stars to me. 

 

Your my mum

Your my strength 

You never asked for thanks 

You mean the world to me 

 

Youre a hero 

Of the modern age 

You taught me

To be strong and brave 

 

But have I ever 

Have I ever said 

What you mean to me. 

 

Your my mum.                         (My mother)

Your my strength.                    (My strength)

You never asked for thanks.  (A hero, a women of the modern age)

 

But I can bank on that.           (Your my)

Your tired and slow.                (Only mum)

Your strength isn't so.            (My shining star)

I know you've cried your tears  (you lift me up)

Wishing the world weren't so fierce (when I fall) 

You told me all these lies.      (After all) 

To protect me and to hide.     (Your my mum)

But don't be scared 

Because I know 

You did everything   

You were the best so.

 

You don't have to worry 

Don't hide away the pain 

Tell me all your problems

I'll try and take some of the strain 

All I could ask for

You gave 

 

Mother.

Can't you see 

I just want to return 

All the love you gave to me.

Because.

Oh because. 

You were the best mum you could, 

Oh you could. 

Ever be. 

 

 

 

Amber read the story slowly quickly digesting the words that zion T had wrote and it pulled at her heart string and reminded her of all the lie her mum had told her in the past so that amber would continue to pursue her dreams of being an idol. "It's beautiful." She said. "I felt I need a compassionate voice, something with understanding. That's what I hear when I listen to you sing." Zion T added. " I haven't decided on who would sing each part or how to devise it just yet." Amber nodded "well we can work it out when we start recording, we can both sing it all and sing each part and cut and mix for the best combination." Zion t smiled realising this would be the easiest collaboration he would have to do "exactly my thinking." 

"Okay, that is one song out of the way, the other song?" Amber said hesitantly, looking at the first song she could already tell the beat and sound but she wasn't sure how she felt about a love song, because in all senses this was what the song was it was a love song. "Oh of course two ticks, this one if newer than the other it only 2 months old the other song I originally had for you worked better with two male parts, it was about getting home safely on a drunken night. I think this song will be much better for your image." He went back into the Amber's songs file once again and before he could click on the next song Amber saw there was more than a few songs in the folder there was over 100. "Why are there so many songs in that folder?" She said out loud not realising she was speaking her thoughts again. "Your tea." A slim good loking lady in her late 20's walked up to the table she didn't look like one of the staff. "Unnie!" Amber shouted as she got up to hug the lady. "Zion T this is my friend who owns the tea shop, Na-Ri this is my new collaboration partner Zion T" Zion t also rose from his seat to give a poliet bow to the lady. "Thank you for you hospitality." He said curtly. She smiled warmly and directed them both to take a seat again she poured their respected teas "I have closed upstairs so you wont be disturb Ambie." Amber looked up and smiled her thanks just as Na-Ri took her leave. 

"Where were we?" Amber asked lost in the distraction of her Unnie. "The fiel has a lot of songs in it because they are songs you have inspired or songs I have written with you in mind. I only do this for people I really want to work with. Crush has thousands of songs in his file." Amber understood that Zion T wrote his songs around people. "So the song?" Zion T finished searching a clicked on a file called blinded. "Can I just say these songs aren't like my usual style, so please don't think too brashly on it." 

 

Zion t

-I broke up

so did I

I can't believe my idiocy all this time 

Amber

-I broke up

so did I

When did i become the fool that believes his lies 

(RAP Section)

Zion t

-I'm an idiot     {So stupid}

WHat a fool I've been 

Pining after a girl not good enough for me (Pabo)

 

Amber

- Dumb in love (Blinded)

Lie to from start

How could he think I'm a follish tart (Player)

Joint 

She was pretty        |       He was handsome 

She could dance     |       He was sporty 

But do these things matter when you've been blinded from the start 

Amber- He broke my heart

Zion t- Lie to from the start 

Joint 

Why couldn't we see?

We were always the better match from the three.

"Friendhsip" is better -zion

Down to the letter -amber

But I can't help but feel

Are we blinded 

Or hiding from the emotions that we are meant to feel.

Zion t

I broke up 

so did I

I'm trying to hide this pain I fell

Amber

I broke up 

so did I

I'm i foolish to think you've always been the better guy.

Rap

zion t 

Your crazy   (Mental)

You're a mess 

But you know how to make me smile

And I haven't down that in a while.

Amber 

Your uptight   (Reserved)

And a little bit weird 

But you laugh at my worst jokes 

You make me smile through my chokes

Joint 

Why is hard to see?

We were always meant to be 

Are we being stupid 

Amber 

Or blinded (blinded)

Zion T 

Or blinded (Blinded)

You made me smile 

Amber 

You make my tears worthwhile 

joint 

Next time will we see?

Will you choose me?

zion t 

I broke up 

Amber 

So did I

joint 

Are we stupid or just blind. 

 

Reading thesong Amber began to hum the tune she felt suited the lyrics and it wsa almost exact to the tune Zion T had already made for the song just as she ended reading and humming he asked her, for her thought on it. "So what do you think?" Amber smiled "Do you how many times I have heard friends talk about these kinds of situations. It's funny I think this is the perfect song." It was a reflief for Zion T that amber liked both songs and didn't want to edit them in anywy. 

"I was just wondering, if you wrote this recently then did you just break up and realise these feeling?" Zion T smiled  "Actually know when your album came out crush was playing it in our studio while he was writing lyrics and doing some managering things, not to sure what. I heard your song I just wanna, it brought back memories and I just wrote it." Amber smiled "I'm glad my songs can inspire you." 

"So your song about a brokenheart, I mean i now you want a male vocal and this might just be me being forward but you could put it on this album." It was funny because amber had the same thoughts just didn't feel right to ask. "Actually now you've asked, I would but I have a favour to ask as well. I have a rap section I wanted to add so I was think three voices instead of two. And since crush has already collaborated on the album maybe we could ask if he would join us? Thats if he even wants to do it." 

"I think thats a great idea."

"I don't have the song on me to show you, but i can sing the chorus"

"Sure, I can also call over crush now if you'd like as well to see if he is interested?"

"Okay"

Zion T made a short call and put the phone down "He said he'll be 10 minutes he isn't far away and he'll come over now. So your song, you can sing the chorus?"Amber nodded "Sure it will help you get a feel for the song too. SHe began to sing.

Heart broken 

is this how it feels?

Am I stuck in a field?

crying out for help.

Heart broken 

drowning in my tears 

nothing left but fear 

all alone, by myself.

Is there no one left to help.

Amber Ghosted whispering singing left an echo in zion t's head and goosebumps on the back of his next. The song made you want to hold the singer and tell her that people are there and willing to help fix the broken piece that an idiot has left behind. "Ya! They told me to meet them here, god can you just move!" They heard shoutung from downstairs bring hem back to reality. Amber was the first to raise and run down the stairs Zion t heard her shout "oppa!" Before he even moved. He saw amber and crush reappear at the top of the stairs. "Hyung, how are you?" He said before taking a seat at the table. "I'm good so we wanted to ask you if you would help us out?" Zion t got straight to the point "sure whatever it is I'm down!" It was the quickest nogotiations amber had ever seen. "Thank you so much." Amber added. 

 

They continued to discuss the details of when to record and their schedules that they'd have to work round for a few hours before amber's manager called to ask if she had check recent gossip news. "Okay I'll check it now" she hung up the phone and checked the most recent popular search. "Omo" was all she said looking at her phone. Zion t and crush both looked at her concerned about what had shocked her. "Are you okay?" Crush asked touching her arm pulling amber from her shock. "I'm sorry." She said looking at zion t and passing over her phone. 

New SM town trainee dating zion t? read the headline on her phone followed by photos ofamber and zion t at the sm building earlier that day. "I need to go and talk to CEO lee soo man." Amber said rising from her place calling her manager to pick her up. "Before I go I should take you number so we can discuss further about the songs." She said holding out her phone to zion t again. In which he took her phone added his number and them rang his phone so that he had her number as well. "Thank you so much." She left the two men sitting in the tea shop. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello I know it's a quick update and not so long but didn't want to keep you waiting. I know the sons are terrible but they are all written by myself please don't hate me. Thank you for the support please comment and sub. Lots of love Laura.