The Debut stage Part 2 of 4

We need to shock them

The stage rehersal had begun, Amber, Solbin and Minhyuk stood in the Mc corner chatting before the director cued them in. "Sunbae-nim you look so different to what I thought you would wear." Solbin commented. "Ahhh, What did I tell you? Just call me Amber or Amber Unnie. I know but the clothes are pretty haha. I did really enjoy Minhyuk Oppa's hoodie though. Thank you again." Minhyuk nodded once again "No problem Amber." 

"Are you and Minhyuk Oppa close? " Amber asked. Solbin slowly shook her head to confirm the awkward tension between them. "Has this old man been hard to talk too?" Amber continued and solbin smiled. "Ya! You're suppose to look after your juniors!" Amber said playfully hitting Minhyuk on the head. "Wa! What did I do? you want a fight?" He poked Ambers foerhead back. Solbin sighed at there natural interaction. The Director then spoke over the microphone, "The next act for rehearshal Zion T and special guest for the no make up special." He called them up to practice. "Ahh sorry, I'll be back in a moment. Oppa look after her. I am watching." Amber said walking away from their corner towards the stage. 

A long queue of other artists waited patiently to see whom was lucky enough to work with Zion-T and whether the beauty from SM would appear again. Whilst Zion T began the song Amber collected her name bib and waited for her que to go onto the stage. You could clearly hear the whispers of the other artists discussing what may happen. As Ambers que came up the stage lighting went pitch black and the backing music went to a much lower volume, Amber expected it and continued. As she walked onto the stage and remember Hae-Sol's words. "Don't worry, its my song. The only person you should care about is the song writer and your voice is too perfect to ever ruin my song. Remember that." His words stood clearly in the back of her mind so even when the spotlight light up her spot she wasn't nervous. The music came back louder and Hae-sol was singing in harmony to her and they did there small performance. 

During the performances as soon as Amber took to the stage the room went quiet and not a sound could be heard. Minhyuk and Solbin stared at the stage in shock forgetting this wa sa rehershal and forgot to continue the script. "Daebak." solbin said in a low whisper. This brough Minhyuk out of his dream like state and back to the script. "What a beautiful performance by Zion-t and his Special artist Amber of F(x) I am sure we will be speaking to them both later. Just as he finished his line the director was continuing to shout orders out to the rest of the staff and artists. The room was in a frenzie over the performance and both the artist and they had yet to perform their new song at all. 

Hae-sol quickly gave a lunging hug to Amber before she had a chance to run off to the Mc corner. "Thank you." He whispered into her hair, it caused Amber's face to slightly redden and the whispers to grew in noise causing the director to shout for silence. "I'll see you later, promise." Amber shot a finger gun and him and jogged over to the Mc corner. Just as she was approaching the back of her heeled boot caught the step and she fell into Minhyuk, he caught her swiftly and raised her to a standing poisiton. "Are you okay?" He asked hurriedly. "Yeah, sorry. I am okay, see." She twirled in a circle like a penguin causing her other Mc's to laugh. The rest of the rehersal went smoothly with no further inturptions.

The other artists were in a frenzie over the chemistry and beautiful sound Amber and Zion-T performed with. The last performance was to be their new song which was decided to be the main track on the album. Rehersals ran over and it was the only performances were only staging could be practiced and no music or singing took part fro times sake. Both being more mature artist, the director thoguht they could handle doing it live without practice. Soon after the Rehersal finsihed there was a 2 hour break for bringing in the audience and preparing extra stage equitment throughout. At this point Amber decided to join hae-sol in his room whilst the preparations were made.

"Oppa! I am tired. If we win, you need to buy the food." Amber spoke in a voice as she plonked herself down on the couch. "Ha, your going to mess up your outfit. Don't you need to go and change anyway?" He waked across the room handing out a bottle and rubbing her hair. "Do I have to?" Amber spoke into the couch and then turned to the rest of the room. "unnie, have mercy on me." The statement caused the rest of the room to erupt in laughter at her comment. Just as her styist was about to reck revenge about her artist the door sounded with a curt and poliet knock.

"Come in!" one of the managers shouted at the shut door. A large group of boys walked into the room and Amber out a broad smile on her face. "hello, we are seventeen." They did their group introduction and bowed polietly to the older artists. "Hello, I love your new song. it is really catchy." Amber spoke getting off the couch and walked towards the group and shook each members hand. "We brought our new album, we hope you can enjoy it. And please support us in future." Woozi spoke carefully handing over their album. "Ahh, thank you so much." Amber took it and started to admire the album. "This is weird." Hae-sol spoke without thinking. Amber turned to look at him curious. "Usually new idols, don't particularly visit my room." he explained. "Ahh sunbae, we are massive fans. You stage with Amber-sunbaenim was really good." The enthusiasum of the members caused both Amber and hae-sol to laugh. The group spent about 20 minutes more speaking with the pair before taking their departure.

"Amber, you have to come get ready now." Minhyuk spoke as he walked into Hae-sols and Amber's room. "Hello, nice to meet you." The bowed slightly to the older man. "Hello, I think she feel alseep, you can wake her." He stated pointing to ambers form on the couch. she was in a black hoodie that strected to her knees and had a grey coat placed over her legs. "Amber? Amber-ah! Wakey wakey." Hae-sol shook her softly. "What?" Amber grogerly turned to face hae-sol, some dribble slide down her face. "Ya! how are you this slobbish for a fermale idol." He reached for a tissue and wiped the drole. "Amber, we have to go get ready for the opening." Minhyuk spoke behind Hae-sol. "Yeah, yeah. i am getting up." She swung her legs off the couch and sat up to strech. "Thank you for the coat and hoodie Oppa." she handed over the grey over coat and slowly stood up to take off the hoodie. "Kept the hoodie on, you might get cold." Hae-sol walked over to Amber and smiled has he pulled the hood over her head. "Good luck." He smiled. "thank you" Amber whispered back. Minhyuk felt like he walked in on a intimate moment.