MUSIC VIDEO SHOOT

We need to shock them

 

 

 

 

The time flew by and within the week of completion for the recordings, each company had prepared to film the music video. Both artist knew the theme and exact feeling they wanted to portray and by the end of recording Hae sol decided to make their song his main single on the album. Both companies had worked closely with Ambers production team before and thought it would be a wise decision and would be kept well under wraps if they used DPR for the filming of the music video.

 

The casting went by swiftly and the decision on the ex´s was made quickly, Amber´s ex was to be played by Onew and Zion T was to partner up with selugi. The meetings and story board arrangements went well and was organised nicely, both Amber and hae sol found it easy to act couplely opposite their partners. As they continued filming they both had never experience a shoot that went so smoothly and well. The production made the shoot feel homey and adorable and the children actors were adorably sweet and made the video feel extra special.

"Waaa! My Amber looks so pretty!" Onew continued to say everytime they filmed together, he was so amazed and impressed how pretty Amber looked it didn´t mean she wasn´t pretty before it just hit home with her change in style. "Why did you hide this lovely body? Minho is going to be jealous I got to play your boyfriend! And Imagine EXO´s faces when they see the video!" He continued to compliment. "Oppa! Stop it, not much has changed I just look a little more like a girl, it didn´t mean I was a girl before!" Onew paused "You know that isn´t what I meant, I just mean we all knew you were pretty but now you could challenge krystal for the most ladylike member of f(X)" They way in which Onew dotted on Amber really helped the feel on camera that they were a sweet couple together. It was hard to deny they weren't a good looking couple.

Amber and Onew watched on keenly for hae sol and seulgi's shoot, the two seemed nervous to begin with but as soon as the filming went underway they began to really enjoy their time together on camera laughing and joking. They filmed multiple scenes like at a fairground and coffee shop, before going onto film the group shoot in which selugi and Onew would become jealous of Amber and Hae sol's friendship. It was filmed in a resturant and started like it was a double date meal. They sat food infront of the camera's and began to eat laugh and joke. It became easier for Hae Sol to seem closer to Amber from the friendship they had formed during the recording and writing period. 

"Here try some of mine!" Hae sol stated holding out a spoon to Amber, Amber automatically accepted the food and went on about how good it was. This also lead to her sharing her food with Hae sol as well. They continued to meal filming and the conversation changed to where they hope to visit one day. "I really would love to go to hawii, just to relax and have a good time. I think it is a beautiful place and there is a lot to do so it would be exciting to go with friends." They rest nodded "I have been to Hawii, it is really nice. I went paragliding and wake boarding with my friends when we were out there." Hae sol stated. "OMG Really!" Amber yelped with excitment. "I think in my age I have become a little scared of doing exciting things but I love to try things out. Was it exciting?" AMber asked with enthusiasum, finding someone to tell her about activities she wants to do. At this point in the filming both Onew and selugi looked well and truly left out with Hae Sol and Amber having such a lively chat it was perfect for thr scene they needed. "YA! Did you forget we are here too?" Onew asked feeling left out. He interupted knowing it was what needed to be caught on camera. "I might as well leave." He stated rising. Amber catching onto Onew's actions grabbed his arm to pull him back. "Oppa!" Onew proceeded to snatch his arm away "No." He turned and looped around to the camera area. selugi proceeded to play with her phone before Onew rang her. She picked up and chatted for a few minutes. "Oppa I have to go, see you later." She rose quickly grabbing her bag and walking away leaving Amber at the table. Within a few seconds the director called cut. Exclaiming the scene was perfect and they had it in one." 

 

The break up scenes where filmed seperately, a scene in which Hae sol slowly got messaged less by selugi and she stopped answering his calls until he caught selugi shopping with another man which ended in an argument and Hae sol running to Amber fro comfort. Onew's image was an argument over how much Hae sol relied on Amber and ended with Amber walking out and going to Hae sol. The inbetween cut over sections where filmed with Amber and Hae sol in an apartment setting messing around playing games. 

"Hae Sol, Amber could I have a word before we film the last cut?" the director called. "I was thinking that the end of the video needs something that will cause maybe a bit of an extra stir maybe. How would you two feel about a kiss at the end of this scene?" He questioned slowly anticipating their reactions neither seemed too unpleased by the idea neither did they seeem pleased. It was hard to tell what they were thinking at all. "I mean, if you thinmk it is best." Hae sol started. Amber nodded along with the answer provided by Hae sol. 

"Okay for the last line then. "are we stupid? or just blind." I need you two to stand next to each other, when hae sol sings just blind can you cover ambers eyes and then kiss her." He said this aloud for all the staff to her stirring slight excitiment among some of the female staff. 

"Wow, Our little amber is growing up." Her stylist said to her manager. "Hyun joon won't be happy when he sees this music video." The stylist hummed. "Why?" Questioning the statement. "After Ambers close relationship between her and hyun joon was shown on ranting monkey, SM decided Hyun joon should work with the other members of F(x), it's why he is looking after Luna more now, instead of Amber. He likes her. He won't ever tell her or admit it, but hae you ever noticed how he leads her away alot from the guys in SM. Oh well." This caused the stylist to giggle. "For a girl, how is critised for not being girly enough, she sure has enough admirers to be noted as a popular women."