Promotional Period

We need to shock them

The entertainment companies came together to plan the whole promotional period, deciding to surprise people with teasers from both companies. But not linking them automatically. They planned a puzzle link picture release, each company taking hlf the picture and releasing sections of it every couple of hours until all was released. Because SM had yet to confirm if any artist was making a comeback or there was to be a release of a new artist the fans caused un upstir wondering who's comeback oe debut it might be. The hot topic was the new trainee seen between each building of YG and SM. Ziont T's comeback was already given a release date so with the impending announcement of fans went mad trying to piece together the photo. It took a total of 3 hours before someone relised it was a larger picture and saw similarities between SM and YG's Puzzle pictures. The Final picture was of Amber lowing a Bubble of bubblegum and Hae sol going to kiss her through it. It hid her face and the picture only showed her top half which had a baseball jacket on. The end on the promotional picture and New team ZAM-T.

They booked Amber for multiple shoots with magazines under an allious and would inform the editors on the release to change the name of the article so it was to be released during the promtional period of the songs so that everyone could see the transformation to the fullest.The excitment was hyping this was one of the First times YG managed to work with another company within the top there. And with a chart killer like Zion T everyone was wondering who is collobartion partner was. Zion T was invited out to many interviews before the album and song release and each interview he would release a tiny preview and a small amount of informtion about his partner. 

In one interview with entertainment weekly the spent 10 minutes discussing the possible collaboration. "It is someone I have wanted to work with since I first heard her sing. I was really shocked. To be honest for me she has one of the purest voices you will ever hear." He told the interviewer. "So she is already debut singer?" He asked trying to pry information. Hae sol laughed. "Yes she has already debut, however I only heard her singing voice recently. Compared to that of other artists in SM." This intrigued the interviewer more. "I think I know who your collaboration is with." I think it is a member from Red Velvet." Hae sol couldn't help but laugh. "I am not telling you who but they have been debut a lot longer than Red Velvet but some of the members of red velvet are close to this artist. I almost did work with a member of red velvet however I insisted I need this artist." The interviewer became more and more interigued. "You insisted?" Hae sol laughed back in memory. "I wanted to collaborate with this artist for well over a year and was battle with SM to allow me the chance to work with her. They gave many suggestions but I couldn't be swayed. I think we have spoken so much about my collaboration partner someone will figure it out by now." Hae sol chuckled. "The songs on this album all have meaning and appreication behind them. 

"There has been some rumours, that you are dating. And it is possible this album is about the person you love." The interview progressed in his questions. "I am not currently dating, however this album does talk alot about love and the different kinds of love. One of the main songs I made especially for my mother. And the discussion of how friendship can turn into love is also a topic. But it isn't really meant for anyone special." Hae sol explained. "But you said you wrote the song especially for teh artist you are collaborating with? " This interviewer was good, damn good and very annoying. "Yes I did write it particularly for my collaboration partner however, I wrote it with her in mind because I felt she would understand the image I want to protray and has the best tone change within her group songs and her own solo songs." He realised eh made a mistake. He had given the biggest clue away. 

"So she is a solo and part of a group. This is more interesting but I won't pry any further." The interviewer had pulled the biggest nugget adn didn't want to make the situation hostle so changed the subject. Whilst Hae Sol continued his interview Amber prepared and pre-prepared over and over, not wanting to ruin anything for hae sol. Outfit discussions were talked through and ideas were decided, Couple outfits were the theme of the main outlook, but the two were to arrival at different times. Amber was announced as a special MC for music bank. And the new photo graphs where sent off for the promotional intro. Luckily because Music bank is a live recording no one would know until the day of her arrival. The press meeting was held and all secrets were kept but a large amount of speculation around his comeback was but out into the reporting world and everyone was buzzing for the comeback the top predictions were on many of the SNSD members and Luna. Very few had mentioned Amber and those few but the idea to the back of their head very quickly.

Image result for asian couple outfits Image result for asian couple outfitsImage result for asian couple outfitsImage result for asian couple outfitsImage result for asian couple outfitsImage result for asian couple outfits

 

Before long the time for the live debut approrached and everyone was slightly nervous, Amber showed up to music bank as she was told wearing the outfit herself and Zion T wore in their Elle shoot, it took a short while for the photographers to work out who it was and Ambers fans realised much sooner, She wore a hat to cover her hair but the cat was very much out of the bag and all they needed to do now was prepare for the reaction, performance and the show.