The Meeting

We need to shock them

 

Chapter one

 

All of f(x) sat in the SM meeting room for their official comeback meeting. They were all anxious but happy, mostly because sulli sat in the room too which meant there was a good chance they were still a five member girl group. All the girls wanted to continue as a five piece and Victoria even threaten SM saying she would only work in china if they refused to bring back sulli. Although all of F(x) were slightly dysfunctional and they were terrible communicators they were still a family they knew each other’s pains and weakness. They knew that SM had something big in mind other than just bring sulli back in because they usually didn’t come to the main boardroom for there meetings.

Their managers each sat in silence whilst an SM director walked in.

“Okay ladies. We need to discuss your comeback.” They started. “We realise that F(x) needs to have an image rebalance and also we need to lessen the focus on the members whom haven’t had the best press lately and focus on the member we think can bring f(x) into a new age.” The girls process what the director had said but Victoria had one question. “The member?” she asked. Realising the director had spoken first she distinctly heard member in the statement and not members. Most of the members now looked at the director questioningly as well. “Well as you all know each of you have your own unique selling points, Victoria your Chinese roots allow you to flourish like fresh cherry blossom in the whole of china. Luna your voice is exquisite and perfect for OST’s, ballads and musicals also we want to focus on your individuality for your solo album which will also help promote f(x) on the whole. Krystal you are unique and individual you’re also have an amazing individual look which is why we want you to focus on your own modelling. Sulli we don’t want to put the focus on you, although you have been coming through leaps and bounds since your scandal we don’t think it is time yet to put you in full focus yet.” He paused, smiled and looked towards amber “Well we have been in discussions and we could only think of a few options for F(x) one was to disband you completely which obviously we have decided against, however we realise the fans and the public need a big shock. Many people have become much more aware of f(x) because of Amber recent activities firstly her immensely successful solo album her collaboration work, her being on real men and A song for you as well, so we have decided that we want to focus your next debut around amber.”

Everyone in the room was firstly in shock and secondly curious on how they planned to create shock. The other members of F(x) excluding amber had already been asked about a focus. Victoria didn’t see how she could fit it into her packed china schedule, sulli and luna had already been excluded from being centres and Krystal said she didn’t want attention. The company knew Amber was the best option and decided that F(x) would finally have a ier concept although red light was close to y it didn’t play out how most y concept albums planned so the concept was cemented and the directors sat down to discuss a plan how to convince amber with her manager.

“Okay ladies, all of you except amber can go, if you head the third floor practice room you can listen to the rough cut of the song and then we can discuss what needs changing and share ideas like you usually do.” He clapped his hands and ushered the other members to rise from their seats and exit the room, as the girls left the say the main stylist of the whole of SM queued outside the room. The exchanged small greetings and as they exited the stylists entered.

“So….I’m confused you guys never really wanted me in the group to begin with and now you want me to be the focus. What’s your shocking idea?” Amber spoke confidently she was secretly excited to be the main focus, she knew they probably asked Vic and Kry before but still hopefully it would be fun. The director waved over the head stylist and the meeting for project y llama began.

 

The stylist help up a board of all of Ambers previous styles.

La Cha Ta

 

Hot summer

 

 

 

Chu

 

 

Electric shock

 

 

Red Light

 

 

Shake that brass

 

 

“Okay so these are you styles so far” she then proceeded to flick her fingers towards some of the other stylist and fashion boards surrounded amber and the directors.

 

“we want to keep your general style but alter it slightly to show off are more feminate and y feel.” She looked at the directors and nodded. “ so instead of long basketball shorts or knee length shorts we were thinking short shorts and hot pants.” Pointing to a display of colourful and partnered short shorts, also we want to keep your long baggy word tops but we were thinking that cutting the sleeves and slitting the sides so you can show more skin but still be decent. And crop tops are quiet fashionable lately. We love your large over shirts and want to keep that in your style but we were thinking in some interviews and shows you can take the over shirts off and cover your knees or wrap it around your waist and show your shoulders.” She smiled and gave a positive feel, although she gulped looking at amber who held a vague expression. “As you can see these are only some small changes we feel would really give amber a boost and help f(x) with there come back.”

“Why do I have to change? I have had my image for 6 years, I have constantly told the fans to love yourself and who you are and never change for anyone. Why would you make me look like a liar?” Amber asked angrily. “If they are true friends, they’ll accept any change you bring to them and if you are so happy with yourself then you can change to see how you feel changing your visual image not your personality image.” The argument continued for an hour before lee soo min spoke out “Amber, I love you. You are one of my star students, you know that that I will not force you and our unique contract means that you can do whatever you like but let us give f(x) some positive nutrition.” He pleaded and amber finally nodded in agreement. “MY HAIR STAYS SHORT!” was her final statement before rising. She walked towards the exits and looked backed at the stylists “Come on then! We need to go shopping and start sooner than later.” She was frustrated and was acting impatient because of this usually she was kind and patient but she couldn’t stand today.