Chapter 01

The Dusk and The Dawn~ (DROPPED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi,

This is slow. I know. but that is how it should be. Enjoy.

Word count : 1812

 

 

Children.

Happiness and joy. Innocent and pure. That is what children are.

Lu Han tries his best to prevail the cheeriness of life, because he believes that happiness nurtures the roots of the existence of human life. 

Childhood. The foundation of the life.

One wrong of the brush, that gives a wrong choice of color, can result a worthless piece of trash but sometimes, paint smudges out of the margin can turn the picture in to an entire different story, to a priceless master piece of art.

That is only if the artist knows what he has done and what he is doing.

Lu Han believes he can. He tries his best. Because he knows what he does.

Among the white pristine walls where death and misery linger, sickness and mourns haunt, people wonder how he, this human who has feelings and emotions just like any other human, stands so confidently with merry radiating from his entire being.

One could say Lu Han is an exceptional human being. But the truth is Lu Han is just trying his best to cherish the life. No one is perfect, no one can be perfect, and no matter how hard we try humans are born to be imperfect. That is why Lu Han doesn’t try to eliminate the flaws. He knows that it is flaws that make someone who he is. Just like an artist uses a mere paint smudge to an incredible symbol of price, Lu Han guides lives to be better, still with flaws but always to the best degree a person can turn.

                    

“How the hell he does that?”

Baekhyun asks no one in particular, stirring his coffee, shifting his weight to one foot from the other every two second because they are damn sore. Kyungsoo follows Baekhyun’s gaze and spots the brunette in white coat, smiling talking to a person they assume to be a parent, his lips blooming into a bright smile as the person clutches his hand and bows in gratitude.

“He could have made a great psychologist.”

Yixing says with a smile as walks to the coffee machine.

“You say that everyday”

Kyungsoo muses grabbing his clipboard. Yixing smiles again.

“That is because it is true”

Yixing says as he takes the coffee. His pager goes off as he looks up. Yixng gulps down the entire coffee in two seconds and throws the empty cup to the bin.

“Duty calls. See ya guys. Say Hi to Lu Han for me”

Yixing jogs away checking his pager leaving the duo.

Their gazes fall back to the Chinese male who is hurrying to them, waving enthusiastically. Baekhyun waves back with a small smile. No matter how sore he is, he can’t help but smile back at the Pediatrician.

Lu Han skips on his step, his golden brown hair bouncing with him. Kyungsoo chuckles at the sight. Being with children everyday can really make you feel younger, not to mention the vibrant youthful look Lu Han has inherited.

“Good morning guys!”

Lu Han chirps as the happy bird he is. Others greet back, amusement clear in their eyes.

“Dr Lu Han how do you do that?”

Baekhyun asks his voice never hiding the wonder.

“How do I do what Baek? And please, why don’t you call me Lu Han?”

“I ought to call you Doctor because you are one hell of a doctor. How are you being so cheerful? Like a never ending cotton candy?”

Lu Han laughs blithely his eyes crinkling into half moons.

“Seriously Lu Han, I know as a fact you haven’t slept for three days because Inhae was septecaemic and you were there until she woke up last night but still look at how happy you are.”

Kyungsoo says getting off from the chair, nudging Baekhyun to sit down which Baekhyun does eyes never leaving Lu Han. A soft smile graces Lu Han’s face.

“It’s because I am happy Inhae made it through.”

Kyungsoo nods back failing to understand. He is also happy to save lives. It always is blissful to see a man, who was nearing the end of his rope, is opening his eyes with hope because they pull him back. But Kyungsoo doesn’t understand, what makes Lu Han so ecstatic. Everyday Lu Han seems more energetic, no matter how stressful and exhausting the day before was.

Lu Han pours a cup of cof

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter