13

From the Past to the Present

Young adults were packed in the club cheering wildly or dancing too the beat of the songs being played.

A group called 2PM just finished their dance routine, finishing with amazingly hard acrobatics, earning even more loud cheers from the crowd.

The boys smirked in satifaction thinking the weekly winner title would be theirs until the MC announced the all time winners, MYNAME to come up on tage.

Yurin cheered and screamed Seyong's name at the top of her lungs while Yoonjae did the same but for Insoo.

 

Seyong saw his girlfriend and winked, blowing a kiss to the crowd. She blushed and pretend to catch it, but girls mistaken the kiss to be theirs and fainted right on the spot.

"How can anyone be as hot as Seyong Oppa??" One girl next to Yurin said

"I know right. He's so perfect and seeing him dance just makes me want to do bad things to him." Another squealed.

Yurin pouted slightly in jealousy. *Too bad, girlies. He's mine.* She thought proudly in her head.

 

When MYNAME finished their dance routine, as usual, girls screamed at the top of their lungs.

"And now let's welcome our newest group, Infinite!!!" The MC announced.

There were girl screams everywhere, but they were not as loud as MYNAME's. *Seyong Oppa is definitely going to win this one.* Yurin proudly thought.

"This is going to be such an easy win for MYNAME" Yoonjae squealed.

When Infinite came on stage, Yurin recognized two people immediately. Woohyun the greasy guy and Hoya the sweet guy who saved her from all the grease.

Hoya smiled at Yurin while Woohyun waved enthusiastically at her. Myungsoo saw the older one a bit too excited an gave him the 'WTF' look.

 

The music began and Infinite started to dance. Yurin's jaw dropped when she saw how insync each and every person in the group were.

Unknowingly, she started to join the crowd in cheering for Infinite. Yoonjae gave her best friend a strange look.

From back stage, Seyong pouted when he saw his girlfriend cheering for the opposing team. "Why is she cheering for them??" He whined.

Chaejin rolled his eyes at the older one. "Grow up and quite being jealous 24/7. I don't get how Yurin noona puts up with you. She's just being a good sport."

"Hmph." Seyong pouted. *I don't like the new rookie group already.

 

"And this week's winner is........of course! MYNAME!!!!" And the crowd went wild after the announcement of the winners.

MYNAME jumped up and down in glee as they approached the stage. The two groups shook hands out of good sportsmanship except for Seyong. He refuses to shake hands with Infinite because he saw Yurin cheering for them.

Hoya stuck out his hand in a friendly manner but Seyong just walked past it.

"Kim Seyong!" Insoo whispered. Seyong rolled his eyes and slapped Hoya's hand lazily.

Yurin was in the crowd cheering her lungs off. She formed a big giant heart with her arms and blew a kiss for Seyong. He saw and rolled his eyes at her with a smile on his face. *She always know how to make my heart flutter.*

 

After the performance, Yoonjae and Yurin were backstage looking for MYNAME. Yoonjae hugged Insoo as soon as she saw him. Yurin approached Seyong and covered his eyes.

"Kwon Yurin." Seyong smiled and turned her around. His eyes almost bulged out of his sockets when he saw how short and revealing her dress was.

"Yah!" Seyong took off his jacket and covered her. "Don't look at her especially you Seok Chaejin and Kang JunQ" He wrapped his arms protectively around Yurin.

She just giggled. "Oppa. What are you doing?"

"Why the hell did you wear such revealing clothing? Wear a turtle neck next time!!"

"To the club?"

"Yes!" Seyong frowned.

The two younger ones shook their head at the immature yet protective hyung. 

"By the way, why did you cheer for Infinite? You were suppose to cheer for me!"

"Mianhae, Oppa. I thought it was just good sportsmanship to cheer for both groups." Yurin smiled sheepishly.

"See?! Told ya!!" Chaejin shouted earing a glare deom Seyong.

"Well don't. I only want you to cheer for me and MYNAME."

Yurin chuckled. "Arasso. Oppa, may I go to the bathroom then?"

"Let me take you."

"No need. I know my way."

"Okay, but keep the jackeet on. I don't want erts staring at you!!" Seyong shouted.

 

 

Yurin was on her way to the bathroom when a guy stepped out of the bathroom an bumped into her. "Ouch." She rubbed her arm.

The guy just gave her an icy cold glare and walked away. *How rude.* She rubbed her sore arm. *Wait that guy was in Infinite. The poker face guy. Is everyone in Infinite all so weird but that one nice guy??*

She was about to go in the bathroom when Hoya came out. 

"Hey." Hoya said.

Yurin turned around. "Oh, hey."

"Ummm.....I saw you cheer for us. Thanks. It means a lot."

"No problem. You guys were good and very insync. I'm sorry your group did not win."

"It's fine."

There was a moment of awkward silence.

"Sooooo.....can I get your number? You know.....to just hangout sometime......be friends??......" Hoya rubbed the back of his  neck.

"Sure." Yurin beamed and wrote down her number.

She handed him the piece of paper and entered the bathroom.

Hoya felt his heart beat quicken. *She's really beautiful. I can't wait to get to know her.* He smiled to himself.