12 - Present Day

From the Past to the Present

Yurin and her best friend Yoonjae quickly changed out of their waitress uniforms and into their partying clothing.

"Hurry up, Yurin!! I don't want to be late to the club and miss my Insoo Oppa's solo." Yoonjae called.

"Okay! Okay! Just let me finish putting on my eyeliner. I want to see my Seyong Oppa too!!!" Yurin shouted from inside the bathroom.

When the two were finished prettying themselves, they took a cab to 'Starlight Night Club'.

It was a club for college students that does not involve in drugs, alcohol or weapons. It was just a place for students to hangout, relax, and compete with each other, whether it was singing, dancing, rapping etc.

Yurin hopped out of the cab and made a dash inside with Yoonjae.

"Wait for me!!" Yoonjae cried. *And I thought I was the excited one to see Insoo.*

---------------

The stroding lights were flashing and crowds were cheering and screaming. Some fangirls got to the extreme and brought fan signs for their favorite  group. Tonight, was a dance competition.

When Yurin got there, it was semi-finalist round. 

Yoonjae was panting when she stood by Yurin's side. "You......wait for me next time." She huffed.

"Sorry, I just wanted to see Seyong so bad." Yurin clasped her hands together in excitement with goggly eyes staring at the stage.

"Who's dancing in this round?" Yoonjae asked.

"MYNAME and some new group. MYNAME is definitely going to win!!" Yurin squealed. "They have to. They never lost once especially my Seyong Oppa!!"

"Hey! Don't forget, my Insoo is really good too!!!" Yoonjae argued.

"He's okay." Yurin waved.

"Yah! Biased much over your boyfriend?" Yoonjae frowned. Yurin just shrugged her shoulders.

---------------

Backstage, MYNAME were doing stretches to get ready for another easy win.

"Yo! We are definitely winning this round again. Look at our fanbase and we're going against Rookies!!" Seyong pointed out.

"Don't get too cocky, Kim Seyong!" Gunwoo warned.

"Why? They're just rookies. How good can they get??" Seyong scoffed.

"For rookies that got into the semi-final round, who knows hyung." JunQ patted Seyong's back.

"Whatever. We still have more fans that love us!!" Seyong wiggled his eyebrows.

"Hyung, you have a girlfriend. Yurin Noona remember??" Chaejin pouted.

"I know and she's the best, but I still love my fans too. Is she here tonight?" Seyong looked around the crowd in hope.

"Yeah, she's here with Yoonjae too." Insoo said while texting.

"Then I'll show her tonight that she picked the right dancer." Seyong smirked. Chaejin and JunQ faked a gag. "We're gonna kick those rookie asses!!!" Seyong fist pumped the air.

"Too confident." Insoo shook his head. "I heard they are super insync so we shouldn't be too cocky about it."

"Yeah, yeah!!" Seyong waved. 

----------

"Yoonjae-ah, I have to use the bathroom. Call me immediately when Seyong Oppa comes up on stage okay??" Yurin whispered to her firend who nodded  her head.

Yurin headed to the direction of the bathroom backstage and heard a few male voices.

*Could it be MYNAME?!?! Maybe I should greet Oppa as a surprise.* She thought, but her shoulders slumped when she saw seven unfamiliar faces.

She smiled polietly at the boys and headed to the bathroom. The boys saw her and could not keep their eyes off her.

 

Minutes later, she came out of the bathroom to see one of the seven guys leaning against the wall in a cool-like pose. He looked at Yurin and gave her a wink. "Hey, what's apretty girl like you doing in this club all alone?" The guy greased.

Yurin furrowed her eyebrows and ignored the guy.

The guy grabbed her upper bare arm and pulled her close. "Aren't you going to at least give me your name?" He pouted cutely.

"Do I know you?" Yurin asked.

"You will soon." The guy walked closer, pinning Yurin to the wall.

*Help!* Yurin squealed in her head. "Sorry, but I don't talk to strangers." She said as he felt his hot breath inching closer towards her face.

"But I do." He leaned in closer.

"I have a boyfriend." Yurin blurted.

"Oh? Who? Or are you just trying to play hard to get?" The guy winked. Yurin cleared . "Kim Seyong, the main dancer of MYNAME who had never had a single lost." She smiled confidently, but the guy just laughed.

"Yeah right. He probably doesn't even know you. But on the other hand, I will acknowledge you when my group wins." He wiggled his eyebrows. "But you have to be my girl first." He leaned in to kiss Yurin, but was stopped at the last second.

"Woohyun hyung, can you stop hitting on girls for a second and get ready? We're almost up." A guy with thick eyebrows who looks fierce and manly, but seemed gentle at the same time said.

Woohyun rolled his eyes. "Lee Howon! Always ruin my moments."

"Yah! Didn't I tell you to call me Hoya?" He frowned. Yurin giggled at how cute he looked. *That was adorable.*

"Sorry, I just.....I gotta go." Yurin coughed awkwardly and left.

"Wait!" Hoya called and Yurin turned around. 

"Uh...." Hoya rubbed the back of his neck. "Sorry about Woohyun hyung's behavior. He does that to all the pretty girls."

Yurin smiled. "Ummm....it's fine. Thanks by the way."

"For what?"

"For coming in time to stop that greaseball and calling me pretty." Yurin started to walk backwards away from Hoya. "See you around." She waved.

Hoya waved goodbye at Yurin. *She's cute.*

He turned around to see a pissed off Woohyun. "So I can't hit on girls, but you can huh?' He scoffed.

"Hyung, I wasn't hitting on her." Hoya rolled his eyes at the older one. "Come on. Let's go kick MYNAME's !!" He fist pumped and swung and arm around Woohyun's shoulder.