life is a beach

kwon soonyoung must die

Warning: homophobic slurs!


 

Jihoon can hear Seungcheol's smile through the phone: Choi Seungcheol became so easy to read for him a couple of calls ago.

 

Seungcheol clears his throat on the other line to gain Jihoon's attention, so Jihoon stops shifting positions in his bed: and with his legs against the wall, his hands on his chest and the phone on speaker, he listens.

 

“Thanks for the invitation, by the way.” The black-haired boy mocks, and Jihoon rolls his eyes. He doesn't mutter a word after Seungcheol talks; the other lets out a small giggle and clears his throat, but Jihoon only sighs, standing up from his bed to stare at his reflection in the mirror.

 

“He told me you were going to be busy!” He explains, looking at himself as he moves his hands around as if the other were there, seeing him.

 

Seungcheol laughs, “And you believed him?” He was laughing at him again, and it manages to bother Jihoon somehow.

 

“Why wouldn't I believe him? I thought you had told him that!”

 

The line stays quiet for a few seconds.

 

“Jihoon... Jihoonie I think he's jealous.”

 

“What?” Jihoon asks, he's frowning and shaking his head, even though Seungcheol can't see him, and he laughs.

 

“Of course no-

 

“Ah, you're so cute sometimes,” Seungcheol interrupts. Jihoon can imagine Seungcheol smirking on his mind, and he once again stays silent after the other speaks. He's unsure about what to say or if he should say anything at all; and the truth is that getting used to what was going on is one of the hardest things Jihoon has ever tried to do. Jealousy? Why would Soonyoung ever be jealous of Seungcheol, his ex? And for him? The pink-haired boy snorts.

No, that's impossible.

 

“... Anyways, I have to go and you're supposed to be getting ready for Kwon Soonyoung,” Seungcheol stops and sighs, “Seungkwan would kill me if he knew I stopped you from dressing up for an hour.”

 

Jihoon smiles at that.

 

“It's okay, Seungkwan will never know about that,” He promises, and then stays quiet for a while, thinking. “I'm honestly sorry, Seungcheol.”

 

Seungcheol smiles – at least Jihoon likes to think so, “I was joking about that, Jihon. Have fun!”

 

Jihoon smiles again, too. “With Kwon Soonyoung?” He laughs, “I'll try.”

 

The pink-haired boy can only imagine Seungcheol's grin as he hangs up.

 

“Ah... what to do...” Jihoon mutters, scrunching his nose at his reflection in the mirror, then taking both of his hands to his hair to mess it up in frustration: he wasn't ready, to face Soonyoung again, to have a date with him– he wasn't ready for anything... really.

 

Jihoon feels strange as he takes a look at the mirror; that person, the one staring at him at the moment, when did he change so much? Did he even know him? He looks down to his ripped jeans and his fancy t-shirt, he stares at his faded pink hair and realizes that maybe, he's just never done it.

 

... Knowing himself.

 

He sighs yet again as he turns around and grabs his bag to leave his bedroom. He's not ready, but he smiles as he thinks he'll never be completely ready for anything– and if it's not today, then when? Jihoon doesn't want to but he finds himself muttering words of motivation to himself as he walks down the stairs.

 

“Lee Jihoon you can do it, it's nothing to-

 

He stops whispering when he feels the vibration of his phone in the pocket of the back of his jeans, and rolls his eyes as he answers the call after reading the name on the screen.

 

“What now?”

 

“Aren't you nice? Hello, Jihoonie!” Boo Seungkwan cheerily greets him through the phone.

 

Jihoon only scoffs, “Don't forget I'm older than you, Seungkwan.” He reminds him.

 

“Anyways... what do you need?”

 

Seungkwan lets out a breath, “I don't want anything, hyung, I just wanted to call you in case you forgot about our plan.”

 

“What plan?”

 

Jihoon knows for sure Seungkwan rolled his eyes when he talked.

 

“Yes, you know... the-

 

“Ah! Yes, yeah... uh, of course.” He interrupts– he doesn't want to hear it– imagine it... let alone do it. 

 

Seungkwan laughs loudly, “Are you nervous, Lee Jihoon?”

 

“No! Why would I ever be nervous?” He scoffs – he's actually pretty much dying on the inside but he brushes it off. “It'll be just... a kiss.”

 

“If you like to think so...” Seungkwan sounds like he's doubting Jihoon, but he doesn't complain at all, and actually lets Jihoon have a few moments of silence.

 

Jihoon raises his eyebrows in confusion, opens his mouth to speak but is interrupted by the doorbell ringing.

 

And the butterflies on his mouth don't seem to stop moving anytime soon.

 

“I have to go, Seungkwan, someone's here.” He tells the younger, the pink-haired boy doesn't wait for an answer as he hangs up and walks towards the door, opening it just slightly to see who had arrived.

Jihoon smiles almost automatically when he sees Hong Joshua standing in front of him.

 

“Hey,” He says, “Come in.” He opens the door wide enough so Joshua is able to enter. Joshua is smiling at him by the moment he's inside of his house, so Jihoon smiles wider; he notices Joshua looks different, younger even– and blames it on the other's hair, that he had never seen not pushed back before.

 

“We just have to wait for Wonwoo now,” Jihoon claps his hands together, “He'll take us on his car... I don't think it takes a lot of time to arrive there,” He says, “Soonyoung said we'll probably make it in an hour or so.”

 

Joshua smirks knowingly, and he nods with raised eyebrows, “Jeon Wonwoo is coming for us?” He asks.

 

“I think so?” Jihoon really doesn't know Wonwoo's last name, so he lets out a small laugh and frowns when he hears the annoying beep of a car.

 

Joshua, who's in front of him, frowns too.

 

“Is that... him?” He asks tilting his head slightly.

 

“... I think so?” Jihoon says again, so he walks towards the door and turns the doorknob: only sticking his head out of the door, confused as he sees sandy blonde hair and tan skin; an unknown face and Wonwoo.

 

“Hey, Jihoon!” Wonwoo calls, “Let's go.”

 

❀ ❀ ❀

 

Jihoon can tell Hong Joshua is uncomfortable only by looking at his tense face. He's standing next to the stranger that a few minutes ago Wonwoo introduced as only Jun, and Jihoon can see his nervous expression even from the passenger seat.

 

Only Jun is, obviously, oblivious to this, but he takes a few glances towards Joshua sometimes, concern showing in his face as he turns back and forth to look at Wonwoo and him.

 

“So... you go to our school too?” Jun asks, he tilts his head when Joshua only nods as a response, “Uh– I've never watched you.” He says, giving him a small smile before looking out of the window.

 

Wonwoo sighs when Joshua starts stuttering, “Seen, Jisoo, Jun means he's never seen you before.” He explains, making eye contact with Joshua through the mirror and then focusing on the road.

 

“Jun is chinese.”

 

Jun smiles thankfully at Wonwoo, and then takes a glance at Joshua, who's body seemed to be closer to the door every time he looks at him again.

 

“I don't think your friend here is good, Jihoon.”

 

“Hmmm?” Jihoon mutters, focused on finding good music on the radio, “Josh are you okay?”

 

“Y-yeah, I'm fine.” Joshua stutters, he looks at Jun for a moment before moving even farther away from him.

 

Jun frowns, “You don't look fine though.” Jihoon turns his head only in time to see the chinese boy moving closer to Joshua, to then tilt his head and smile just a little.

 

“You know, I have something that could help you.” He offers– making Jihoon open his eyes wide, holding into his seat as Wonwoo unnecessarily steps on the brake once again.

 

“Ah– sorry,” He whispers. Wonwoo, Jihoon decides is not a good driver.

 

Jihoon stays silent for a while before turning his head to look at the backseat, where he's sure that if he tried hard enough, he'd be able to see Joshua's sweat making its way to his cheekbones. The dark-haired boy looks like he's trying his best not to look at Jun in his eyes, but it's almost impossible as the other gets closer and shoves his hands into his pocket, searching for something.

 

Jihoon himself feels nervous for no reason.

 

Jun smiles widely as he grabs a tiny bag and offers it to Joshua, “Do you want some warheads?” He asks, handing the candy and making Wonwoo snort (and step on the brake again).

 

“I grabbed them from my little brother's room for this, so please,” Jun smiles kindly when Joshua's hands take the package, and smiles excitedly, resembling a small kid.

 

“I didn't know they had these in Korea!” Joshua exclaims, then he looks at Jun with raised eyebrows and smiles, “Thank you!”

 

Jun grins, “Hey, it's nothing, I hope you feel better now.”

 

Jihoon lets out a small laugh when Joshua nods, and gets closer to Jun, but sighs when Wonwoo decides to brake once again.

 

Wonwoo raises a funny eyebrow at Jihoon, clicking the button on his door to unlock the rest. “We're here.” He says, and then he points his finger to the window, where the sun was set behind the sea.

 

Jihoon only smiles sheepishly.

The pink-haired boy is able to make out Soonyoung's voice calling for him in the distance even before he gets out of the car, so he smiles in embarrassment as Wonwoo turns to look at him perplexed. 

 

Jihoon shrugs his shoulder at Wonwoo, who shakes his head and is about to say something before Kwon Soonyoung interrupts and makes Jihoon step out of the car.

 

“Lee Jihoon!” He cheers, “I was wondering if you were ever going to show up!” 

 

Soonyoung seems way too excited, so Jihoon looks at him from his white converse to his bleached hair with questioning eyebrows, “You're drunk.”

 

“What? Why? No!” Soonyoung laughs. Jihoon is unable to look through Soonyoung's hand on his shoulder, which slowly moves towards his wrist, “I already told you I don't drink, Jihoon.”

 

Jihoon doesn't change of mind, though, “Why are you so excited, then?”

 

“I'm just happy to see you,” Soonyoung explains – the blonde's smile is almost faded when he Jihoon's hand with his thumb, before letting it go to awkwardly stand in front of him.

 

Jihoon absolutely does not blush at this statement, neither does he tries to avoid Soonyoung's gaze, looking to his left to check on his friends, who were standing against Wonwoo's old, red car – probably his dad's...

 

“Wonwoo doesn't know about driving,” He confesses, biting on the inside of his cheek after he swears, “Sorry... if it took us a lot of time to arrive here.”

 

Soonyoung laughs at this, throwing his head back and shaking his head in disbelief, “I know, it's okay.”

 

“Thank you for inviting him, by the way.” Soonyoung mentions, he crosses his arms against his chest while he looks at Wonwoo with a small smile on his face, “Let's hope everything goes well today, okay?”

 

Jihoon frowns, taking his time to take a glance at Wonwoo, who was busy checking his phone while Jun and Joshua talked non-stop on his side. 

 

“... Okay.” The pink-haired mutters, not completely understanding the situation. Jihoon then looks at Soonyoung, who had shorts and a simple tank top on, and wonders if he had dressed up way too much for the occasion.

 

“You look good,” Jihoon says, self-consciously looking at his own feet while he waits for a response.

 

Soonyoung lets out a small laugh before grabbing Jihoon by the arm, “You too, Jihoon.” He says, “Let's go.”

 

Jihoon is not able to protest – and  even if he's strong enough to remove Soonyoung's hand from his arm, he doesn't; staring for a moment at Soonyoung's hand, which tightens for a second around his arm in reassurance once they're about to arrive where Soonyoung's friends stand.

 

“Hey, guys,” Soonyoung greets the small group, he stops holding Jihoon's arm to wave both of his hands excitedly, and when everyone is done saying hello as well (as if they hadn't gotten to the beach together) the blonde puts his attention on Jihoon, who nervously stood slightly behind him.

 

And Soonyoung, who thinks letting go of Jihoon's arm had been a bad choice, grabs him again – now by the hand, and moving him to the front so everyone could see him.

 

“Everyone, this is Jihoon,” The blonde says, giving Jihoon's hand a small squeeze before speaking again, “Jihoon, these are my friends: Minki, Dongho and... well you already know Minhyun.”

 

“Yeah,” Jihoon nods, before bowing just slightly, “Nice to meet you guys.” The pink-haired boy smiles at them, taking a glance at Soonyoung before removing his hand from Soonyoung's. 

 

“Mingyu… he didn't come?” Jihoon's attention and body turns to Soonyoung, who smiles sheepishly.

 

“Yeah, I don't know where he is right now, though,” He confesses. 

 

“Probably drinking his off.” The long-haired boy in front of them says, and it takes a minute for Jihoon to process the words he's saying– mesmerized by the boy's looks. 

 

Soonyoung laughs, “I'm glad I didn't bring my car this time,” he scrunches his nose up, “My baby still smells like green apple vodka and fried chicken.” 

 

The boy– Minki, shakes his head, “Gross.” 

 

Jihoon smiles softly before shaking his head as well, raising his eyebrows once he sees Wonwoo walking towards him in a hurry. The pink-haired boy frowns, takes a glance at Soonyoung, who's engrossed in a conversation with Minki, and decides to leave to meet Wonwoo.

 

“What's wrong?” Jihoon asks once the two of them are facing each other. 

 

Wonwoo, who seemed like he had just seen a ghost, takes his time to reply.

 

“Jihoon– why didn't you tell me that we were going to come with Soonyoung?”

 

“I didn't?” He asks, tilting his head in genuine confusion as he stares into Wonwoo's eyes, which asked for an explication. 

 

“I guess I forgot?” He mumbles, “I didn't think it'd be a problem… why? Did something happen?”

 

Wonwoo shakes his head, “It's not that, but–

 

“Hey, boy toy!” Jihoon frowns, suddenly someone is touching his shoulder annoyingly and Wonwoo's eyes are wide open, and Jihoon doesn't understand why– not even when he turns around to see the person who's bothering.

 

“Mingyu?” Jihoon mutters go away with the breeze: his voice turns small and his head turns from side to side, wondering what's going on and why Wonwoo and Mingyu are looking at each other as if they had something weird on their faces.

 

“Wonwoo…” That's all Mingyu says. He stares at him wide-eyed an he seems like he's unable to move. His breathe stinks of alcohol and his voice is loud, but he pronounces the name as if it were a fragile thing, and Jihoon, who stands in the middle of everything, gives two steps back.

 

“Hey,” Wonwoo says in a small voice; he's not looking at Mingyu anymore, but at his feet this time. And Mingyu, who still seems surprised, lets go of a boy's shoulder to get closer to the black-haired boy, ready to form a smile on his face.

 

“Is everything okay in here?” Jun steps in, Joshua is right behind him and he's looking as confused as Jihoon at the moment, but Jun, who is looking at Mingyu with his chin up and fists clenched seems to know what's going on.

 

Wonwoo stops looking at his feet to give Jun a small smile, nodding with his head before staring at Mingyu for one more time, “Yeah–

 

“Who is this, Wonwoo?” Mingyu asks, somewhere between being angry and genuinely confused: he points at Jun with his finger and furrows his eyebrows. 

 

Wonwoo, who seems to be at a loss for words, opens his mouth to speak, looking between Jun and Mingyu before closing it again.

 

“I'm Jun.” The chinese boy answers for him, walking just a few steps to be closer to Wonwoo.

 

Mingyu scoffs, “What, he's your new boyfriend?” He asks, with eyebrows raised and a smirk on his face.

 

Somewhere between whatever-that-was-going-on-at-the-moment, Soonyoung arrives, walking past Jihoon to talk to Mingyu.

 

“Mingyu stop it– you're drunk,” He pleads, taking a guilty look at Wonwoo before patting Mingyu's shoulder, “Come on, let's- 

 

“Or you're just fooling around with him?” Mingyu interrupts, shrugging off Soonyoung's hand, “Jun have you ed him yet?” 

 

Jun takes a step forward, but is stopped by Wonwoo, who holds him by the wrist – Mingyu scoffs at this.

 

“What is your problem, Mingyu?” Wonwoo asks, raising his voice and then looking down at his shoes. 

 

Mingyu doesn't say anything this time.

 

Jihoon realizes the time Soonyoung takes Mingyu's soju bottle from his hand, only to empty the alcohol in the sand and then raising it on the air, smiling at everyone awkwardly before giggling.

 

“Who wants to play Truth or Dare?” He asks, doing that wide smile that hid his eyes in a funny way when he received a loud cheer from his friends.

 

Jihoon shakes his head in disbelief, but ends up cheering with them as well with a smile on his face.

 

❀ ❀ ❀

 

Lee Jihoon is a lot of things, but one of the things he definitely isn't is stupid: he notices when Minki indicates to his friends with his eyes where to sit; Dongho and the long-haired boy are, strangely far away from him, and Soonyoung is, surprisingly enough, in front of him. Jihoon rolls his eyes when he realizes Minhyun is next to Soonyoung, and the fact that the rest of the boys Mingyu had been before were accommodated in a way where it was literally impossible for Wonwoo and Mingyu to not play together. Joshua and Jun, who were on Jihoon's sides, were silent, looking after Wonwoo from the distance.

 

Soonyoung clears his throat to gain everyone's attention, so Jihoon decides to listen to whatever he was going to say. 

 

Jihoon stares at him expectantly, but sighs when the only thing the blonde boy does is smile sheepishly. The pink-haired boy rests his head on his hands in a bored fashion, staring at Soonyoung, who was seating cross-legged, bouncing his knees impatiently every once in a while. He stares at Soonyoung's bleached hair: hidden in a black leather cap he had just stolen from Jonghyun– one of Mingyu's friends; he stares at that rebellious strand of hair that's stressing the hell out of Jihoon, and looks at his face as well: at his small eyes shining in joy and his lips, constantly in a big grin. 

 

Jihoon stares for so long, that he has to blink twice when someone says his name.

 

“… Yeah?” 

 

A Jonghyun with messed up hair laughs, “Let's stop drooling for Soonyoung and spin the bottle, yeah? It's your turn again.” 

 

Jihoon doesn't blush at all, but he gulps and nods with his head, repeating not Soonyoung in his mind like a mantra before he spins the bottle with shaky hands.

 

The bottle doesn't end up in Soonyoung's direction, but result, however, doesn't make him happier either.

 

Jihoon looks at Minhyun through his eyelashes, showing barely emotion as he asks him what's going to be his choice this time.

 

“Dare.” Minhyun answers, biting his lower lip right after.

 

Jihoon doesn't know if he's making up things or if the group just got a lot quieter at this moment, but he decides not to care as he crosses his arms again his chest and smirks.

 

“Apologize to me.” Jihoon says. He can hear Soonyoung's laughter in front of him, so he gives him a small smile before looking at Minhyun again.

 

“So…?” 

 

Minhyun sighs, there's a hint of a smile on his lips, and his eyebrows are raised playfully. 

 

“I really meant to say this before, you know?” He admits, “I'm genuinely sorry about that, Jihoon. I wasn't on my right mind… and… I ed up.” 

 

Jihoon smiles too, “I know.” He says, “Apologize accepted.” 

 

Minki starts clapping when Jihoon ends the talk, and Dongho even fakes tears as he hugs the first one tightly, but Soonyoung, who was looking at Jihoon in disbelief, shuts them up. 

 

“Don't be like that either,” Soonyoung says, smiling, “Minhyun, spin the bottle!” He exclaims happily while staring at the boy.

 

Minhyun laughs and shakes his head, spinning the bottle messily only to end up being the same way from before.

 

Soonyoung eyes Minhyun carefully, before sharing a glance with Jihoon, who smiles at him again.

 

“Jihoon,” Minhyun says, getting his attention, “Truth or dare?”

 

Jihoon glances at Soonyoung before answering, “Truth.” 

 

Dongho whines, and in a slurred voice complains about Jihoon being “super boring” before shaking his head. Minki, who Jihoon thought and had been on his side all this time, agrees.

 

The pink-haired boy laughs when both of them start cheering for Jihoon to choose dare, and Jihoon finds himself looking at Soonyoung with raised eyebrows, who lets out a small laugh.

 

“Don't be boring, Jihoonie!” Jihoon cringes at the nickname, but smiles even wider at Soonyoung's apparently encouraging words.

 

Joshua pats him on the back, laughing at the mess that was the group and nodding along Soonyoung's words.

 

“Okay– I choose dare.” Jihoon says, heart pounding at his chest for no apparent reason. 

 

Maybe, Jihoon thinks, it's because of Minhyun's smirk.

 

“I dare you to kiss Soonyoung,” Minhyun laughs while everyone shouts excitedly: asking Jihoon in loud voices to start moving and kiss Soonyoung already.

 

Jihoon, however, doesn't move. He stands on his seat as he hears the overwhelming voices, and takes a look at Soonyoung, who had the same expression Jihoon thought he had.

 

A slight push towards Soonyoung and a few shaky steps later, Jihoon found himself in front of Soonyoung. Just a few inches apart while Soonyoung smiled down sheepishly at him. Jihoon stood in front of him with a blank face, not ready but expecting what ever that was going to happen.

 

… He had a plan with Seungkwan and the others, anyway.

 

“Kiss already!” Joshua unexpectedly yells, and then the rest start to cheer loudly once again.

 

Soonyoung stares at his eyes, but Jihoon is incapable to remove his sight from the blonde's lips– he's incapable to look at him in the eye when he knows what kind of glare he's supposed to expect. And Jihoon is weak… too weak.

 

Soonyoung smiles, white teeth showing as he gets closer to Jihoon. 

 

“Soonyoung,” Jihoon realizes the silence, so he whispers, finally looking at him in the eye, smiling just slightly as he leans into him.

 

Soonyoung just raises his eyebrows in response.

 

“Don't be boring…” He mutters, receiving, once again, cheers from the boys, and a laugh from Soonyoung, who shook his head in amazement right after. 

 

Soonyoung gets even closer, but somehow their lips aren't touching yet. Jihoon, however, decides to close his eyes when he feels the blonde's hot breath in his face, waiting for the moment he feels something against his lips. 

 

Then the blonde kisses him. 

 

Not on the lips, though. Kwon Soonyoung takes his time to smile against his cheek before plating a soft kiss on there; he gently wraps his arms around his waist before giving a small peck to his nose, he rubs circles around his frame when he kisses his forehead tenderly, and Jihoon breathes out, eyes still closed when Soonyoung moves away from him, holding his hand and squeezing it just slightly before returning to his place.

 

Jihoon is perplexed when he opens his eyes, just like everyone else when the whole show is over.

 

Soonyoung is still smiling softly at the pink-haired boy, who turns the color of his hair, and restraining himself from touching the places Soonyoung's mouth was, he clears his throat awkwardly. 

 

“It's… my turn then,” Dongho takes the bottle from Soonyoung's hand and he spins it before anyone is capable of understanding what's going on.

 

Soonyoung pouts like a little kid, but his face turns into stone when the bottle points to the people everyone but probably Jun were expecting to see playing together.

 

Dongho smiles, and pretends to rub his hands together in an evil fashion. 

 

“Kim Mingyu,” Dongho talks, “Dare, right? Or are you a like Soonyoung?” 

 

Soonyoung chuckles at this.

 

“I'm not a ,” Mingyu frowns, crossing his arms and waiting for Dongho to talk again. 

 

“Okay, then,” Dongho says, he his chin as if he were thinking hard of the dare, “I dare you to kiss Jeon Wonwoo.” 

 

Mingyu's frown disappears all of a sudden, and actually looks to be considering the dare– the brunette takes a glance at a surprised Wonwoo, who waited with raised eyebrows. Mingyu's features soften while he looks at him: almost looking sad as he considers the game. 

 

Wonwoo blinks twice, expectantly, and when Mingyu looks at Jun and at Wonwoo again, he smirks.

 

“What? I look like them?” He points mostly at Jun, “I'm not a .”

 

Jihoon hears Joshua's gasp next to him; he sees the moment Jun stands up to defend his friend, but he doesn't realize the moment Wonwoo breaks again.

 

That gaze– Jihoon saw that gaze the first time he met him, he saw it a few minutes ago and now; that spaced-out expression in Wonwoo's face, that you'd think as nothing worrying, shows up again. 

 

Jihoon realizes Wonwoo is blinking away the tears, he sees the moment Jun helps him to stand up; how he removes any teardrop that has escaped Wonwoo's eyes, carefully tapping on his face so it doesn't hurt, and how tightly he holds his hand in protection. 

 

“We are leaving.” He announces, to then whisper things Jihoon is not able to hear, “Joshua, Jihoon, we'll come for you in a while.” The next thing Jihoon knows is that they're walking towards the entrance of the beach, and Soonyoung is surrounding Mingyu with the rest of his friends.

 

Jihoon feels overwhelmed.

 

“When will you stop being a douchebag to your “best friend”, Mingyu?” Soonyoung asks him: he's shaking and frowning and Jihoon doesn't understand what's going on. “Why would you do that to him again? He loves you, Mingyu!” 

 

“You're lucky he didn't leave you the first time you ed up like this, Mingyu…” He says, “You're lucky I thought you deserved him. He's my best friend too, you know?” 

 

Mingyu only laughs – and Soonyoung only gets angrier.

 

“You made him cry and you're… laughing?” 

 

“He doesn't love me, Soonyoung,” Mingyu doesn't look at Soonyoung in the eye, “He brought someone else. Why would he bring someone else if he loves me?” 

 

“Now you know how he feels every time you're with Hyerin, don't you?” Soonyoung exclaims, “You're an , Mingyu.” 

 

“Your last chance– this was your last chance and you ed up.” The blonde laughs ironically, before shaking his head in disbelief and walking away from Mingyu.

 

Jihoon sees how Soonyoung walks towards the sea, and frowns as he wonders what's the thing he's supposed to do. 

 

The pink-haired boy looks between Mingyu and Soonyoung, and takes a small step in confusion.

 

“Jihoon…” A small voice sound behind him. It doesn't take him a lot to realize it's Joshua who's talking to him, but he doesn't turn around.

 

“Yeah?” He mumbles, watching how Soonyoung only got smaller and smaller as he walked further down the shore. 

 

“What do we do now? Wonwoo… he must be devastated…”

 

Jihoon nods, “Look, Josh, I know– but can we talk later about this? I need to talk with Soonyoung!” He explains, not giving Joshua enough time to answer and running towards Soonyoung.

 

“Soonyoung! Wait!” Jihoon yells, he stops once Soonyoung does too, and he smiles.

 

“Wait for me?” Jihoon asks.

 

Soonyoung can only give him a small smile as he waits for him with a sad expression on his face, “Sure, always.” 


Omg guys make a wish, I updated!!! God thank you so much for always commenting so much and juat being cute in general????? you guys r great btw???? this is not turning into a psychological thing just so you know lolol