who is joshua hong?

kwon soonyoung must die

''Hong Jisoo?'' No answer. Joshua thinks of guitars and music and a beautiful voice he hasn't found yet as he closes his eyes and wishes for Morpheus to take him away from school. He hides his head between both of his arms, breathing slowly and counting the seconds left in History class.

He's thinking about long, soft hair and warm skin, a melodic laugh and beautiful brown eyes, but he's still aware of his surroundings; he's aware of Mr. Shin calling his name twice, the old man is taking attendance and he often forgets names and faces; and Joshua can imagine how his shaky hand is now slowly moving towards the end of his name to put a little 'x' on it with red pen. The teacher will then sigh in exasperation as he counts the red marks next to his last name, and then it'll be over.

Joshua closes his eyes as he hopes for a small sound of tiredness, but stares into space as he hears loud laughter instead of his teacher's usual sigh.

''Who is Hong Jisoo?'' A voice asks, there's not a single hint of innocence in the question, and Joshua clenches his fists together as he hears people talking and giggling about the comment.

''I think you might have the wrong list, sir,'' Another voice joins the conversation, ''I don't think this Hong Jisoo person is in this classroom.''

More laughter. Joshua doesn't know why, but his feet always seem to react first than his brain; the brunette is standing up and out of the classroom in a matter of seconds: legs shaking and breath uneven.

Who is Hong Jisoo?

''I don't know.'' 

A mutter, barely audible; not for anyone but for himself. He is now standing in the hall with 10 minutes left of class and an ache on his chest that doesn't seem to be going away any time soon. He knows he looks strange there; staring into space and not moving a single inch; in between the lockers and the football prizes and medalls, wondering, thinking, asking.

Who is Hong Jisoo?

''Hey, Joshua!'' 

Joshua raises an eyebrow, he blinks. The brunette turns his whole body to the person who is calling his name, and manages to smile as he sees cotton-candy colored hair and pale skin.

''Jihoon.'' His smile doesn't reach his eyes, but the other doesn't notice, ''Hi!''

Jihoon is sheepishly smiling at him, he seems apologetic and Joshua knows why; but it doesn't matter, really.

At least not anymore.

''Hey, I am sorry about the other day... I know I promised to go to the movies with you but...''

Joshua's smile gets wider, ''I understand.''

Be friendly, he thinks.

''You had... issues. It happened already, so don't worry, Jihoon!'' He continues, the brunette plays with the hem of his shirt as he waits, but he realizes Jihoon still seems guilty.

''Jihoon, I am being serious,'' He says, ''The movie wasn't even that interesting... I fell asleep for most of the time!''

The pink-haired boy giggles. He doesn't know it's a lie but he doesn't need to either... actually, he cried a lot during the movie... Nicholas Sparks was really a genius when it came to his books.

''Let's do something entretaining, then.'' Jihoon proposes, he smirks knowingly and Joshua gets curious - Jihoon looks adorable most of the time but the rest of it he looks scary, and at that moment it wasn't an exception.

Joshua raises an eyebrow.

''The beach, you, me... Kwon Soonyoung and his friends...'' 

Tempting enough.

Joshua smiles, only because Jihoon is smiling and, who wouldn't if they saw Jihoon?! He nods with his head and tilts his head.

''I haven't met Busan's beach personally...'' He mutters, and Jihoon's eyes widen and his face lights up.

''Then that's great! I'll show you around. Believe me, you'll think Busan is prettier than Los Angeles after you see it.'' Jihoon smiles softly once again, and Joshua smiles back.

''... Or maybe not,'' He laughs, ''But it'll be great, I promise.''

''Okay.'' Joshua laughs too.

''Okay?! Well... I have to go, but I'll see you in Literature!''  Jihoon says, he waves with his hand a few times before walking away and fading from Joshua's view, and Joshua smiles.

The brunette brings his hands to his pockets; he smiles softly as he thinks of pretty sunsets and the sound of the waves in his ear. His guitar strumming gently and uncomfortable sand in uncomfortable places.

Joshua closes his eyes as he thinks of home and walks towards the entrance of the school; he really didn't feel like studying at the moment.

Instead, he goes out; walks down the stairs and finds his favorite place to hide.

Someone is laying in the grass when he gets there, but he decides not to care as he lays next to them and lets out a breath. 

''Who are you?''

Pretty brown eyes stare at him as they wait for an answer.

''I'm Joshua.''


Unedited bc ????? yeah. Uh................ guess who's here lmao.