no kissing!

kwon soonyoung must die

Jihoon hates sweet things.

He clenches on to his stomach as he grimaces; ever since he had to share that stupid cake with Soonyoung (more like the latter feeding him without any knowledge whatsoever about his huge dislike for sweets) he's been feeling this way. The look on Seungcheol's face doesn't help him at all either; he has this cocky, knowing smirk when he arrives to their table on a Monday morning, and by the look on Seungkwan's eyes, he can tell he has told everyone what happened.

Jihoon shakes his head in disapproval; he feels cheated because, wasn't Seungcheol supposed to be on his side? The pink-haired boy glares at the older, and puts his arms across his chest as he sits next to him. 

''What?'' Seungcheol laughs, he has a raised eyebrowand an amused glint in his eyes... and Jihoon hates it.

''Shut up.'' Jihoon mutters, burying his head in the table in the process.

Now it is Seokmin's time to laugh; it takes a few moments for Jihoon to even realize he's also sitting in the table, since the ever-loud Seokmin has now been replaced by a quiet, teenage boy who Jihoon doesn't recognize at all.

''Guys we have to be totally serious about it,'' He his chin in a funny fashion as he stares into space, and nope, Jihoon was wrong.

The pink-haired boy raises his eyebrows in curiosity, shoulders tensing when Seokmin slams his hands on the table.

''Let's begin with step 2 of the plan.''

''What the hell, Seokmin,'' Jihoon frowns, shaking his head in disappointment, ''Don't be so dramatic.''

''What's step 2, anyways?''

Seungkwan sighs loudly, and Jihoon now regrets asking that.

''He's attracted; now you make him fall in love with you, obviously.''

The brunette rolls his eyes as if it was the simplest thing in the world; as if all Jihoon had to do was smile and be pretty to win Soonyoung's heart, it makes his heart hesitate and his eyebrows furrow in confusion.

Why?

He grimances, ''It's not that easy, you guys...''

''Eh,'' Seungcheol interrupts, ''With Kwon Soonyoung... it kind of is...''

''Yeah,'' Seokmin adds, ''A few hugs here, touches there, kisses....''

''K-kisses?''

Seungcheol smiles, ''Kisses.''

''Kisses?'' He repeats, eyes wandering around the table, they have this look in their eyes once again: as if it was easy, as if playing with somebody wasn't playing with somebody, but just... nothing; Jihoon sighs as he remembers - that was what it was for them. 

It didn't mean it was the same for him, though - not that he cared that much for Soonyoung - or at all; all he knows is that now, more than ever, his heart drops at the thought of hurting somebody, even if it was for the same reason... he... why was he doubting so much lately?

Seungkwan sighs for the... Jihoon doesn't know now, time, rolls his eyes and smiles wickedly.

''Yes, Jihoon, kissing, haven't you ever heard of it?'' He says, looking at his eyes in a mocking fashion, ''You just put your lips together,

''And you come real close?'' 

Jihoon eyes widen at the interruption.

''Seokmin, oh my God, no!'' Seungkwan exlaims, he does these strange hand motions he's been doing lately as he talks, his eyes look like they might pop out any time soon; and Jihoon can see Seungcheol smirking from the other side.

The older lets out a breath, grabs Jihoon by the shoulder and pats his back.

''What they mean with this Jihoon,'' He stares at him while he's talking, ''Is that it is not a big deal, right? It's not like you haven't given your first kiss, anyways...''

Seungcheol laughs; and then Seokmin and Seungkwan at last, and as if it was a joke Jihoon didn't understand;, he stands in his seat with his lips pressed tightly, shifting every once in a while, waiting until the laughter is finally gone.

''Jihoon?'' Seokmin says his name, and though the laughter died already, Jihoon can't help but keep staring at the space, breathing in and out slowly to prevent the nerves from showing.

''What?'' He whispers, almost. He can't look at Seokmin in the eyes, so he decides to pay attention to his thighs; as if they were interesting... sighing just to make sure he's still breathing.

There... there was nothing wrong with that.

''You had your first kiss already... right?'' Seokmin questions, he sounds gentle and understanding and everything Jihoon is sure he is not, and it makes the pink-haired boy's butterflies to dance in his stomach.

Jihoon gives them a small smile, faces Seungcheol and then looks at his lap again; he shifts, plays with his hands and he shifts again.

''I...''

''Jihoon?''

That voice.

Jihoon recognizes that voice almost immediately; it is a scary thought, but he doesn't pay attention to that as his head turns to see the person standing behind him.

Soonyoung is smiling widely at him; he has his eyes all crinkled up and his hands behind his back, moving back and forth as if he was nervous.

''Can I talk to you for a moment?''

The pink-haired nods furiously, and in a matter of seconds, he is gone and out of the cafeteria with Soonyoung following him from behind. Jihoon stops walking once the loud chattering from the students is barely audible, and Soonyoung stands in front of him, his smile hasn't faded at all and the glint in his eyes is killing Jihoon with curiosity. They stand like that for a couple of seconds, Jihoon wants to ask why, but he stays quiet as Soonyoung examines his face and stops moving.

''Are you getting tired of me already?'' Soonyoung asks, playfully. He points his finger to the older's face, and it is until that moment, that Jihoon realizes he's been frowning.

''What? No!'' Jihoon answers, maybe too quickly.

Make him believe you're crazier for him than him? He wonders.

Soonyoung smirks, he makes an approving noise and nods with his head.

''Lee Jihoon,'' The blonde starts, ''Would you go on a date with me?''

''Again?'' Jihoon almost grimances.

His eyes widen at the realization and giggles nervously.

''I mean, I'd... love to,'' He corrects himself, ''Where would be going?''

''Aren't you romantic? It's a surprise.'' Soonyoung answers, he has this knowing smile in his face that Jihoon would really like to erase at the moment; but he conforms with pouting.

''I need to know, though!'' He whines, yes - Lee Jihoon whines, and tilts his head to the side.

Soonyoung pouts too, he furrows his eyebrows and laughs, ''Ah, how could I deny something to you?'' 

''We're going to the beach,'' The blonde grins, ''It's going to be a party but... this time, it'll be different, I promise.'' It's apparent Soonyoung read Jihoon's expression, since he grabs Jihoon by the shoulders and shakes them lightly.

''You promise?'' Jihoon doubts.

Soonyoung nods, ''I do.''

''Oh, also... you can invite your friends. Just... don't invite Choi Seungcheol.''

''I mean, because I heard he's going to be busy that day or something,'' He smiles, ''Uh... yeah, so don't invite him.''

Jihoon frowns, but nods his head whatsoever.

''Okay...''

The blonde smirks again, ''See you soon.''

Jihoon smiles back, and lets out the breath he didn't know he was holding as Soonyoung walks away from him.


Wow????? I am ???? back???? I am so sorry for being such a ty author but I promise that from now on I'll update every week bc what even he soonhoon isn't even strong yet but you guys already gave me so much love T____T anyways THIS IS A DOUBLE UPDATE SO GO READ THE OTHER ONE