Couple Fight.

Our Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: Please read my note regarding this chapter. 

 

After Sehun discharge from hospital, In Hyun bring Sehun to Han family house because In Hyun mother also can help her to take care of Sehun meanwhile Sehun’s mother also came to see her son and In Hyun. The decision to bring the young couple to parent house because In Hyun pregnancy who will turn 6 months in 2 weeks more. Sehun turn worst because he refuse to take the medicine and eat the food for sick person and not to forget he always cry and yelling at the people. So the devil side of Oh In Hyun come out when she became like a mother towards her own husband.

One day Mrs Oh came to Han house to visit her son and daughter in-law.

“ Omma, take a seat first I need to change Sehun oppa clothes.” In Hyun said to her mother in-law. “ Is he getting better Yun-ah?” Mrs Oh ask. “ His getting better omma but sometimes he will throw-up after eat and he will cry and yeling at me sometimes. Auntie Jun said maybe because of my morning sickness is not over yet so he still get the effect.” In Hyun explain. “ I’m so sorry Yun-ah, you must so tired taking care of my son while you pregnant.” Said Mrs Oh regret. “ Don’t worry omma, Sehun oppa always get trouble because of me. He need to face my mood swing, my morning sickness and my craving to eat. I glad the famous CEO Oh Sehun become my husband even though he tired or sick.” Said In Hyun. “Thank you so much Yun-ah. Go change Sehun clothes. I go to your mother and have some chit-chat.” Said Mrs Oh.

 

“ Oppa, wake up it’s almost 3 o’clock in the evening.” Said In Hyun. “ Can I get another 10 minute honey?” Sehun said while he lazily rub his eyes. “ Cannot your mother came. She want visit you, but first let me change your clothes .” Said In Hyun. “ I can do it by myself, I’m not cripple yet.” Said Sehun. “ I’m not hear any excuse now hands up.” In Hyun order. “ Don’t want, I need to sleep more. I will change my clothes by myself.” Said Sehun stubbornly. “ How you want to do it? You cannot stand properly because of the medicine who make you dizzy and sleepy, you will fall oppa. Can you listen to me?” Said In Hyun sweetly. “ WHY YOU CANNOT LISTEN WHAT I SAID??? I WILL BE FINE BY MY OWN. GO AWAY!!” Sehun shout. “ WHAT WROMG WITH YOU?” In Hyun cannot stand with his husband attitude today so she burst out.

“ FINE, DO EVERYTHING BY YOURSELF, DON’T CALL ME OR ANYONE. I WILL NOT HELP YOU OH SEHUN!!”. And Sehun talk back. “ THEN GO DON’T DISTURB ME, MY HEAD HURT BECAUSE HEAR YOU NAGGING ALMOST A WEEK.” In Hyun reply with. “ BECAUSE YOU ACT LIKE A CHILD AND STUBBORN YOU BASTARD!!!. I HATE YOU OH SEHUN!!” The sweetest, pretty In Hyun become so angry and leave Sehun in the room while she grab her bag and car key and left the house. Meanwhile the mothers shock when they heard the couple had a serious fight in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter