Sick

Our Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day Sehun send In Hyun to her parent house and go to Busan after that. Sehun told to In Hyun that he will go to his parents in-law house after he land back to Seoul.

In Busan.

“ Sehun the resort construction now in the last phase, so next month the interior designer from your team management can come and start planning for the resort design based from your father and my father request.” Said Kai in the meeting with Sehun and their management team. “Any problem at the construction side? Even though the construction now in the good term but we need to check every single things to avoid the problem.” Sehun ask Kai. “ Me and my team already visit the construction side and check everything and don’t have any problem at all but if you want to visit the construction side we can go after meeting.” Kai offer. “ Can, cause I want to see our first project together.” Said Sehun and Kai only smile because Sehun being so matured with his work but become a baby once 12 of them gather.

After meeting Kai and Sehun went to the construction site. The weather is a bit hot cause the summer season. Being sensitive towards the sun, Sehun’s face become so red and sweat dripping from his head. Kai who know Sehun will be like that if he expose to much in weather like that he will fall sick.

“ Sehun I think better we not stay to long in here. Look at you drenched with sweat already, I don’t want you to fall sick.” Said Kai. “ I’m fine let me finish see this resort first then we go back to hotel.” Sehun reply. “ Okay if you insists.” Kai added.

After visit the construction side both of them go back to hotel and Sehun look so tired and he just throw himself in bed. Sehun just share the hotel room with Kai since he will fly back to Seoul at night.

“ Sehun-ah, are sure you want to go back Seoul tonight?” Kai ask. “ Hmm..Yes. Why?” Sehun answer. “ Just go back to Seoul tomorrow with me, you look so tired.” Kai offer. “ Don’t want I got other work to do back to Seoul because the meeting with shareholder will be held this week, I want to show them that I can be the good CEO to my father and my older brother.” Sehun said to Kai. “ Sehun they know you are good as CEO but if you keep working like this without a rest you will be sick maknae-yah.” Said Kai. “ Don’t worry about me hyung, I will be okay. I want to rest first let me sleep for a while.” Said Sehun, Kai only 3 months older than Sehun, the ‘hyung’ words will come out when Kai being a little bit matured in advised the youngest. “ Okay fine, by the way what time your flight?” Kai ask. “ 10 pm.” Sehun said as he close his eyes and Kai go to bathroom to shower.

Kai go out from bathroom and saw Sehun sleep soundly in bed. He didn’t want to wake him up cause he look so tired but he need to cause his flight in another 4 hours.

“ Sehun…Sehun.. Wake up it’s already 6 o’clock in the evening.” Kai wake him up. “ Hmmm…can give me 5 minutes more?” Sehun ask Kai. “ Oh my god you turn into baby Sehun already. Fine after 5 minute I will wake you up again. I order the dinner for us. Then after dinner I send you to airport, Okay?” Kai said to him. “ Yes..can..” With that Sehun sleep another 5 minute but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter