Our Bless Twin.

Our Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun who now rush to hospital with his wife In Hyun who now groaning in pain as she feel the contraction now hurt her so much.

“ Oppa, don’t drive too fast. Just make sure we arrive there in one piece.” Said In Hyun. “ Yes!!Yes!! I know but how you so calm when you know the babies hurting you? They so naughty!!.” Said Sehun angry while his eyes look at the traffic who seem smooth today. “ They not naughty..argghh..they..just want to see their father.” Said In Hyun now who already drenched in sweat. “ Enough with talking babe, we already arrive. I will carry you.” Said Sehun. Sehun carry his wife in bridal style straight to labor room after Auntie Jun call where they need to go. Auntie Jun who already set up everything in double cause the baby will born in twin. For Auntie June this is her fourth time handle the normal pregnancy who involve the twin baby so In Hyun is her fifth on her medical history as a Doctor.

 

“ Keep breathing honey.” Said Auntie Jun. “ It’s hurt Auntie. Arrghhh.” Said In Hyun while Sehun standstill because he saw the blood running from Hyun thigh. “ Don’t stand like that Sehun, if you strong enough stay with your wife if not go outside.” Auntie June said so because she know how Sehun feel when he saw his wife in most crucial state in her life. “ I’m stay.” Sehun now in green medical robe already beside his wife and hold her hand. “ Now it’s time, the first baby will come out so be prepare for the nurse team who in-charge in first baby.” Said Auntie Jun and the nurse getting ready with all baby kit. “ When..i..need to push..Auntie?” Hyun ask when she feel her lower part like been ripped. “ Okay on my count you push. 1..2..3..push Hyun..push…” Auntie Jun said. “ Arrrgghhhh….it’s hurt.. my god..it’s hurt..help me oppa.” Said Hyun when she start to push with her screaming been fill the whole room. Sehun now in shed his tears because he need to see his wife battle with her own life to give birth his childs. “ I can see the head, now Hyun last push now.” Said Auntie Jun, with the final push the first baby was born with the loud cry. “ It’s a boy. Nurse clean him up and now come the second team for second baby. Hyun I know you are strong enough, so endure the last pain for you daughter now.” Said Auntie Jun. “ Oppa!!! It’s hurt…arrghhh..it’s hurt..” Hyun said to Sehun but she still do her best to push and with her last push the baby girl come out and cry as the que that she already born. “ It’s a girl. Well done honey.” Said Auntie Jun after she hand in the baby girl to the nurse.

 

Sehun give a warm hug to his wife while both of them cry because too happy with their babies. “ I’m so sorry Hyun because give you this pain.” Said Sehun. “ It’s not your fault oppa, we already wait this for 3 years. I’m happy now.” Said Hyun. “ Thank you honey.” Said Sehun. “ Sehun you want to cut the babies umbilical cord?” Ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter