Lover Boy Is Back

Our Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul Hospital 7 Am.

4 days later Sehun wake up from his long sleep ever in his life. He open his eyes and realise a hand hold his arm tightly. He saw his lovely wife sit beside the hospital bed while her hand hold his arm. He shed a tears because  give the  hard time to everybody, especially towards his wife who pregnant almost 7 month. He tap slowly Hyun hand to wake up because he cannot see his wife sleeping in that state.

“ Yun..Yun wake..up.” Sehun barely said because his dry throat make him hard to speak loudly. Hyun stirred in her sleep and open her eyes. “ Hmm…Sehun is not wake up yet doctor. I want to sleep more cause my stomach hurt yesterday.” Hyun talk while her eyes still close because every day while Sehun in hospital, doctor will check on him in the morning. Hyun assume the one who want she wake up is the doctor or maybe the nurse. “ But…I’m..not doctor..i need…water..” Said Sehun. Hyun open her eyes and stare blankly at her husband. “ You…You..wake up..” Hyun stutter. “ Hey…Why..you..look at..me like that?” Said Sehun. Hyun stand up and hug her husband. “ I’m so sorry oppa, I never yell at you anymore. You can ask me to do everything as long you not sick like this anymore. I know about you twin brother and I never let you go.” Said Hyun. “ You know everything? Every single thing?” Sehun ask. “ Yes, I know. You mad at me?” Hyun ask. “ I’m not mad at you, you need to know everything, I supposed to tell you earlier not in this situation. Hmm..before you still want to cuddle or hug me, can you give me water? I’m thirsty. “ Sehun said. “ Oh, sorry I’m forgot. Here your water, I need to call doctor.” Hyun call the doctor to check Sehun. Doctor told to the couple that Sehun now is better from fever and regarding his depression case Dr. Lee said Sehun need to go for consultation to reduce his depression, Dr. Lee will handle the case because he know about Sehun better than anyone else. The doctors left after that leaving the couple have their own time again.

 

“ Don’t worry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter