Our Gift.

Our Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The twin already 100 days old and the young parent is too obsess with their twin when the twin start smile and giggle when the parent play with them.

“ Oppa, both of our omma and appa  already make the preparation for Haneul and Iseul 100 days. This is the details. Omma said don’t worry about anything is already been plan.” Said Hyun. “ We need to thank our parent later. When Sejun child also omma do like this so she said she will do the same if I get a child.” Said Sehun. “ By the way omma call all of our friends and relative.” Hyun added. “ That will be great because it’s full with kids.” Said Sehun. “ Oppa I go Rae’s house yesterday. You know what Kai oppa face a critical morning sickness.” Said Hyun. “ What do you mean? Cause I also never meet him, he always on leave when I go to his office.” Said Sehun. “ He go through like what you had when I pregnant our twin but Kai oppa much worse than you. He got admitted at hospital 2 days ago because he keep throw up and he cannot eat at all.” Said Hyun. “ He discharge already? How about Rae?” Sehun ask. “ Kai oppa discharge yesterday. Rae’s stomach getting bigger cause the pregnancy already 3 months and she appetite towards food is unbelievable. She can finish 2 bowls of rice each time of meal time.” Said Hyun. “ Woah!! You lose to Rae already honey. The couple is a beast couple.” Said Sehun. “ Yeah you right, I lose to them we just monster couple.” Said Rae and both of them laugh.

“ Wait I need to tell you something.” Said Sehun. “ What is it oppa?” Hyun ask. “ Not only Kai will having baby but it will be 6 babies on the way and including Kai triplets then it will be 9 babies on the way in another few months.” Said Sehun. “ Do you mean other oppa and unnie will getting baby this year?.” Hyun ask. “ Yes. Because both of us busy with our twin baby we don’t know what happen with other hyung.” Said Sehun. “ Who will be having the other baby?” Hyun ask. “ Suho hyung, Luhan hyung , Lay hyung , Kyungsoo hyung , Tao hyung and Baekhyun hyung.” Sehun added. “ Baekhyun oppa? But Song Yi just turn 2 years old last month and Tao oppa just married 2 months. ” Hyun shock with Baekhyun and Tao wife pregnancy. “ The other hyung call Baek hyung is silent killer and Tao hyung is sharp shooter.” Sehun said and he laugh after said those thing.

 

The celebration day.

“ Oppa, can you watch Haneul for a while? I need to shower Iseul.” Said Hyun. “ Alright. Is Haneul done with his outfit?” Sehun ask. “ His done already.” Hyun response. “ Okay I go downstairs with Haneul first. “ Sehun added. Sehun go to living room with his son. Meanwhile Sehun older brother, Sejun with his daughter just arrive at Oh mansion. “ Hyung? where is Sora noona?” Sehun ask Sejun about his sister in-law. “ I left her at hotel with omma and Seyoung because I need to rest for a while.” Said Sejun. “ Did your company in Canada is okay?” Sehun ask. “ Perfectly fine but since my company and Wu Holding that Kris is the CEO now need to rush with our project cause it’s been delay for 2 weeks already but it’s not too serious because it will be complete next week with the other back up plan that we use.” Sejun answer. “ Nice to hear that.” Said Sehun. “ When you will go to office back?” Sejun ask. “ Maybe after my twin one year old. I cannot leave them with Hyun cause boy and girl had different behavior I don’t want Hyun too tired plus her boutique now getting bigger with her older sister help.” Said Sehun.

“ Oh I see.. I also had a long holiday when Hwa Young born cause Hwa Young and her older brother Jong Soo only had one year gap so I need to focus on them first.” Sejun added. “ Speaking of your 4 years old little devil, where is he?” Sehun ask. “ Jong Soo with his mother. Because Kai arrive there already so he saw Jae and they play together. Basically is devil meet the other devil.” Said Sejun. “ I know right both of them can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter