Sensitive Man

Our Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mr Oh and Mrs Oh send Sehun and Hyun to their apartment after Sehun get discharged from hospital.

“ Hey boy, take care of our Yunnie carefully. She carry the heir of 2 biggest company in Korea not matter what gender girl or boy that baby will be the heir.” Said Mr Oh sternly. “ Our Yunnie? but I’m your son. Yes I will take care of her like a queen.” Sehun said while rolling his eyes while Hyun chuckle see her husband who jealous with the attention that her father in-law give to her. “ She is our priority now, you can take care your own self. “ Mrs Oh added. “ Fine I got omma, appa. Not need to love me anymore you got Hyun already love her as much you want.” Sehun pout. “ Oppa they just kidding why you acting like kid?” Hyun ask. “ Blame my male hormones inside my body.” Said Sehun. “ I think your baby will be boy I guess, cause these big boy here so jealous of you getting attention from us Yun-ah.” Said Mrs Oh. “ If the baby is a boy so I got my new boyfriend.” said Hyun. “ What the…” Sehun almost cursed when his father smacked his back of the head. “ It’s hurt appa!!!!.” Sehun scream and the eldest Oh also Hyun only laugh seeing their son and husband.

 

“ Oppa, omma and appa already go home stop sulking neh?” Hyun go closer to her husband who sit on the couch. “ Whatever..” Sehun answer. “ Aigoo..so sensitive Sehunnie.” Said Hyun while she pinch Sehun’s nose. “ my god don’t pinch my nose. My asset you know.” Said Sehun while he stand up because he wants to take shower. “ Alright Mr Oh.” Said Hyun while she pat her husband . “ So my is more attractive then my kiss?” Sehun ask. “ Oh I love your more than you kiss Oh Sehun. “ Said Hyun and she let the wild smirk. “ Oh my god you are so creepy are you sure you pregnant?” Sehun said while he cover his . “ Yes I’m pregnant and blame my hormone because being to ert.” Said Hyun. “ Okay fine. Don’t want to talk with you. You are so scary.” Said Sehun.

 

Next day when Sehun go to his office. Kai came because he need to discuss about their projec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter