Sad

Our Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh Couple Apartment.

“ Yun-ah, today Kai invite us to Joon Jae’s birthday.” Said Sehun to his wife. “ Really? we need to buy Jae present he turning 4th today.” Hyun said happily. “ You okay with that?” Sehun ask. “ I’m okay. Why ?” Hyun ask to Sehun. “ All hyung come and bring their children. I don’t want you to be sad seeing all hyung’s family. Let’s exclude Kyungsoo hyung and Lay hyung they only married only for 6 month and 9 month and they still want to enjoy their marriage life and Tao hyung will getting married soon.  But…” Sehun want to continue his words but been cut by Hyun. “ I’m okay and fine. I scared you are the one who will sad seeing them.” Hyun said and hung her head low. “Don’t said like that, I’m okay too.” Said Sehun. “ Oppa. I think I have the problem to pregnant.” Hyun said. “ Why you said like that?” Sehun ask. “ Umm..we do ‘it’ quite often since we married but nothing happen.” Hyun said as she hold her tears. Sehun realize his wife become more sensitive with the topic hug his wife. “ It’s okay, you fine we will get the baby. We try again neh? We will do ‘it’ every day , every night.” Said Sehun seductively near Hyun right ear. “ Oppa!! you prevert!!” said Hyun and she slap lightly Sehun chest. Sehun just laugh see his wife.

 

Kai’s House.

“ Yunnie!!! you come.” Said Yun Rae, Kai’s wife who is Hyun bestfrends since high school. She hug Yun and Kai hug Sehun. “ Of course how I will miss your son’s birthday. Where is your hero by the way Rae-ah?” Hyun ask about Jae. “ He play with other oppa’s child.” Yun Rae answer. “ Oh, anything I can help?” Hyun ask. “ Nothing, already done we just wait for you to come only. “ Yun Rae answer. “ Really? okay I come already hehe.” Said Hyun.

 

After the party the couple going back home and while in the car Hyun still remember what Chen’s wife Bo-Young said about her pregnancy. She also glad when she heard that Kris’s wife Lian now expecting another 6 month when Lian said she 3 months old pregnant when Hyun saw her baby bump.

“ What are you thinking Yunnie?” Sehun ask. “ Hmmm..i had a converaation with Bo-Young Unnie and Lian Unnie. Both of them pregnant and they share their experience to me, for make sure I’m not too scare to pregnant.” Hyun answer. “ Oh…you want go to playground? You always go to playground to watch kids play.” Sehun offer his wife. “ I don’t think so. We go home can? I’m tired.” Said Hyun, actually she loved go to playground to see kids running around and always had a feeling to see her child running but maybe not their time yet to get a baby. After they arrived at home Hyun straight go to their room and sleep for a while.

Sehun’s mother come to their house after she go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter