I'm Here For You.

Our Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai told everything about Sehun and his twin brother to In Hyun. To others only keep quiet when Kai told the story to In Hyun. All of them know about it when they at Sehun 16th birthday party when Sehun’s father tell to them without Sehun knows it. A month after they know Sehun fall sick and need to admit in hospital for a week. Eleven of them know how fragile Sehun’s heart and soul, starting that day all of them always keep in eye of Sehun especially if he meet a girl they to make sure the girl really sincere because of Sehun not because of his money. Being the heir of Oh Holding of course many people wants to be Sehun’s friends and because of that this eleven man who is has a strong family background and some of them had a collaboration with Oh Holding for several project. Sehun meet Kris, Luhan, Lay and Tao when they been transferred to University in Korea. Kris is transferred student from Canada meanwhile Tao from United State and Luhan and Lay from China. Sehun befriend with another seven man since he in primary school when he and Kai when to same school alongside with Kyungsoo, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Chen meanwhile Minseok and Suho in high school.

In Hyun taken back because she never know about the secret that Sehun keep from her. She feel that Sehun not trust her even though they age of married will turn to 4 years.

“ Sehun trust you Hyun, but he scared you cannot accept him if you know the truth. Sehun will lost himself if he fall sick or feel so stress. Uncle Tae Hwan ask all of us to keep this from you until the time is suitable to told you but this happen and I need to tell you. Don’t worried Sehun’s parents know that I will tell this to you.” Said Kai. “ I need to be with him now but…” In Hyun stop her words. “ But What Yun-ah?” Suho ask. “ I scared he will avoid me and we will be in fight again.” In Hyun said by the time she finish her words the two mother come in. “ He will not do that to you because he need you Yun-ah.” Said Hyun mother. “ Why you said like that omma? You heard how he yell at me earlier. It’s hurt me omma.” Said In Hyun.

“ His hurt too when you yelling at him.” Hyun mother reply. “ Yun, Sehun in hospital again. He got panic attack just now after you left. His fever comeback and now he still in emergency a hospital with you father and Sehun’s father. Based on what I heard his blood pressure is high and if we late send him to hospital, he maybe got and will affect his life. Can you forgive him and stay with him? I begging you.” Said Sehun’s mother. “ What? I..I want to see him. Can you take me to the hospital?” Hyun ask. “ Yes we go now. Kai come visit Sehun with all of them, can?” Sehun mother ask. “ Can Auntie Hye Sun but let Hyun meet Sehun first. Later I give you call.” Said Kai. “ Alright son. Thank you.” Said Hye Sun.

 

After meet Hyun Kai send Yoon Rae to their house meanwhile Kris, Luhan and Chanyeol go back to their office. Mins

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter