The Oh family Secret.

Our Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the mother go to the living room of Han family house to calm down their heart after see their daughter and son have a fight that they never think it will happen to them.

“ I need to call my husband first Mi Ran. I don’t think I can tell you what happen 15 years ago if I alone without my husband.” Said Hye Sun. “ Sure call Tae Hwan oppa first. I will make a drink for you.” Said Mi Ran, Mi Ran already call her husband Hyun Il regarding the situation that young couple face and he arrived 10 minute later with Oh Tae Hwan, Sehun’s father. “ I know  this will happen if Sehun fall sick.” Tae Hwan said. “ Mind to share with us Tae Hwan? Sehun our son too after he married with my daughter.” Said Hyun Il.

 

“ I start with the real number of our child. In our family we supposed to have 3 son and a daughter, as you know Sehun’s older brother is Oh Se Jun. Then our youngest child Sehun’s little sister is Oh Se Young. Our life is blessed with the presence of our second and third child in family which is Oh Se Han and Oh Se Hun.” Said Tae Hwan who start the story. “ Where is Sehun twin brother?” Hyun Il ask. “ My second son Oh Se Han died 15 years ago after he battling with himself to stay alive. Our son died after 72 days of comatose.” Tae Hwan added. “ Oh my god. But how he died?” This time Mi Ran ask while Hye Sun keep hold back her tears. “ He died in accident while try to save Sehun. At that time Sehan not feeling well but Sehun insists want to ask his hyung to play at the playground not far from our home. Both of them just 8 years old that time. Meanwhile Se Jun is 12 years old and Se Young just 4 years old. Both of them go to the playground after Sehan said he fully healthy again but his not, he lying to me and Hye Sun because he don’t want Sehun upset. They go with the butler who always with them.”

 

Tae Hwan stop and try to take a deep breath and continue his story.

“ They play together and suddenly Sehan cough until his cough had blood on it. The butler worried and ask both of them to go home but Sehun insists and keep playing with the soccer ball, then the soccer ball is rolling to the road because Sehun kick a little bit hard. Sehun go to pick up the ball and Sehan follow behind him. Sehan convince to the butler that his is okay. After pick up the ball Sehun run towards his twin brother but he tripped and fall on the road. Sehun cry because his knee had a badly injured, suddenly Sehan saw a car who being drive carelessly. Sehan run without tell their butler who busy put their toys in the car. Sehan push Sehun and he been hit, the butler realize the twin had an accident and he call the ambulans and take out the man who is the car driver. Sehan and Sehun had a serious injury, Sehan had badly injured on his head and  his spine broke. Meanwhile Sehun broke his right arm, had a some scratch on his knee and broke one of his right ribs cause the impact that he receive after Sehan push him.

Sehun coma for 25 days before he wake up but for Sehan he still in that state until the day of 72 he gone forever. Doctor said if Sehan alive he will paralyze because of broken spine, he will lost

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter