Monster.

Our Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 month already since Hyun has been confirm pregnant because this is first time she pregnant so the morning sickness still bothering her and but the worst is  Sehun cause he also got effect from her morning sickness.

“ Yun-ah stop throw-up please, I can’t handle anymore.” Sehun said while he take mint candy to reduce his feel want to throw up. Both of them lie on the bed after have the throw up session that morning. “ Sorry oppa cannot help you cause Auntie Jun said this will happen to me until my pregnancy 5 month maybe this morning sickness will be stop cause this is my first pregnancy.” Hyun explain. “ Oh my god another 2 months.” Sehun said while he place his ear on Hyun 3 months bump stomach. “ Baby still small oppa you will not hear everything.” Hyun said while she play with Sehun’s hair. “ I can hear the baby’s heartbeat. I can’t wait to see our baby.” Said Sehun. “ Me too. Next week my appointment with Auntie Jun this time can you company me oppa? Cause last month you had important meeting with your father and entire of your shareholder luckily my mom and your mom can company me.” Said Hyun. “ I will clear my schedule for you promise, I also don’t want to miss to see my wife get ultrasound again.” Said Sehun.

 

“ Arrghh!! “ Hyun groan and Sehun heard her groan in pain. “ Yun-ah what’s wrong? Need go to hospital?” Sehun ask. “ No need my legs cramp actually because sit in this couch too long.” Hyun reply. “ You make me scare babe. I thought you want to give birth already.” Said Sehun. “ Don’t be stupid oppa it just 3 month. By the way before you come home from work can you buy me bubble tea, fried chicken, pizza and ice-cream make sure the ice cream from Baskin Robbins.” Hyun told her husband. “ What the…you want to eat all of that?” Said Sehun .” Yes and I want to eat alone and don’t want to share with you. Pleaseee….” Hyun added while she make her puppy eyes. “ Fine I will buy it. Are you sure you pregnant my child not a monster child?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter