Chen Special

Our Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

20 JUNE 2015, 9 am.

Seoul General Hospital.

After 9 months waiting finally Kim Jongdae a.ka. Chen and his wife Ahn Bo Young will see their little princess today when Bo Young already been admitted to hospital. After 3 hours fighting for her life and her baby, Bo Young give birth of Kim Jongdae daughter. Being tough in-front people and always being a bright person and never let his tears fell off but today in labor room when he saw how his wife cry and scream to give him the best present in his life, finally Kim Jongdae shed his tears and silently cry. He never let go his wife hand every time she scream. Chen always has phobia towards blood but today he been so brave to hold his daughter who still cover with dry blood after give birth.

“ Hey princess, oh my god I cannot believe it at all. I will hold you today.” Said Chen and kiss his daughter and not to forget to kiss his wife who been so tired. “ Young-ah, it must be hard for you right? I’m so sorry I cannot do anything.” Chen said to his wife after he give the baby to nurse for next procedure. “ No need sorry oppa, I’m glad I can see my baby born and the important is your own daughter.” Said Bo Young. “ Thank you so much Ahn Bo Young and I love you so much. Rest first I want to call our parents.” Said Chen and he kiss Bo Young’s forehead.

Chen and Bo Young parents go home after see their new granchild. For Chen family side the new grandchild is the second one after Chen’s older brother son who 4 years old. As for Bo Young the princess is the first grandchild because Bo Young is the first child in the family. In the evening Sehun , Kai , Chanyeol , Kris , Xiumin and Lay came to visit the Kim couple in hospital.  Meanwhile the rest Luhan , Tao, Kyungsoo , Baekyun and Suho come at night.

“ Hyung, she’s like an angel. I should ask Rae to give me a daughter too.” Said Kai. “ Yeah you should cause Joon Jae already 4 years old. I b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter