It's Come

Our Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day of Hyun to give birth just around the corner when she already 8 months in pregnancy, Doctor Jun decide that Hyun will give birth in normal way since the babies already reach their maximum weight for twin babies with the baby boy who Hyun call Chim-Chim already reach 1.95 Kg and the baby girl, Chi-Chi is 1.92 Kg. Hyun only sit and do her routine with the help of Sehun and her mother in-law, meanwhile Hyun parents already in Korea after visit Hyun little brother in Canada.

 

Morning 8 Am, Oh Mansion ( 20 July 2015)

 

“ Sweetheart, wake up it’s already 8 Am.” Sehun wake Hyun from her sleep. “ Hmm..okay.” Hyun response. “ What you want to do today?” Sehun ask. “ Can I cuddle with you for today and in the evening we go to park, can?” Hyun ask Sehun. “ Alright no problem I stay with you then we go out. You can relax your mind.” Said Sehun. “ Thank oppa, you are the best husband in the world.” Said Hyun happily while her hand gesture the round shape like an earth. “ I know, I’m the best husband in the world. Now I will wash you and then we go breakfast together.” Said Sehun. “ I wish I pregnant again after this.” Said Hyun. “ Why?” Sehun ask. “ Cause you treat me like a queen. Shower me, cook for me and buy what I want.” Said Hyun. “ It’s fine if you want to pregnant again but I will be the one who suffer you know.” Said Sehun .” So you don’t love me anymore? You don’t want any child?” Hyun ask in sad tone.

“ In Hyun listen to me, I love you so much until I can give up anything in this world to live only with you. But about to having another baby of course we can but let we enjoy our life with the twin then when they already 4 or 5 years old we can get another baby. We are so lucky you know cause God give us two ‘gift’ that only special one who can have it. You are special to me cause you still accept me even though you know about my past, nothing I can complain anymore because I have you and we will have our twin. Thank you because you still with me. ” Said Sehun to Hyun to cheer her up. “ I will always with you oppa, until my last breath and my last blood. If anything happen to me when I give birth later please promise to me that you will take care of our baby and find your own happiness oppa.” Said Hyun. “ Don’t say like that Hyun, you are my source to breath and my soul for me to stay alive if you gone I will lost my life. Promise me you will live.” Said Sehun. “ I promise oppa.” Hyun said and she hug Sehun. Then both of them breakfast together.

 

 “ Omma, this afternoon my friend will come with their family.” Said Sehun to his mother

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter