Chapter 2

Achieve the goal: Hyesung!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

Junjin and Hyesung conversed with the two younger guys and waited for the PD’s final cue. Jonghyuk and Sanghyuk walked away to join their own team and smiled to the hyungs from afar. Junjin turned his head at Hyesung who kept biting his cheeks due to the pretty guy and sighed.

“What?” The hyung mumbled.

“Nothing.” Junjin shrugged and walked to the side of their team, secretly ogling at his favourite hyung whose actions made him feel very uncomfortable.  

 

                ***

Hyesung’s eyes did not leave the guy with long hair. It had been a while since he had felt such deep feels. Yes, he had been with a man just a day ago, but with that one night stand it hadn’t been about want and desire – just pure . The guy Hyesung had met in a bar had been charming in so many ways – well, not maybe in the same league with Eric but…still – but that guy – and his roommate – was just for .

 

This pretty guy was meant for more than that – even if it did make chills go down Hyesung’s spine. But no one that fragile would be just for .

 

Hyesung noticed Junjin staring at him, but he just shook his head and continued eyeing the junior who enthusiastically tried to guess the answer to the question. , he is hot, the main vocalist thought, his upper teeth digging into the lower lip. It was always risky to someone who was still young and a celebrity, but Hyesung could not stop himself when he wanted it. (He wasn’t old himself anyways)

 

When Jonghyuk stood up from the small chair and advanced his side of the big mattress, Hyesung stepped in front of him and just smirked, putting his hand around the wrist. The boy blinked his eyes and looked up at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter