Chapter 12

Achieve the goal: Hyesung!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 12:

 

Eric sat up on the bed and stretched his arms. Kangta was still asleep beside him, his short hair sprawled around the face. His shirt was on the floor, so the arm was on the white sheet and when Kangta moved on the bed, Eric could see the bruises on the back. They were violent to each other, even though the younger man was sensitive and soft as hell.

 

“Eric,”

 

The leader of Shinhwa leaned down to hear the voice of his friend. Kangta opened his eyes and rose onto his other arm, eyeing the handsome man seriously.

 

“Hyesungie can be really stubborn.” He spoke.

 

“I know that,” Eric said. “I just don’t believe him being stubborn with this. He really doesn’t want to be with me and I am done with him too.” He stood up, his perfect moving in front of the vocalist of disbanded group, and took the boxers.

 

Kangta sat up and hugged his legs, watching the older man get dressed slowly and glancing at him once in a while. Eric flashed a cute smile and leaned over the side to kiss him. Kangta placed his hand onto the jaw and answered the kiss, pulling Eric back to the bed. He lied onto him and the blanket fell over his to the floor and revealed the round cheeks.

 

“Chilhyun ah…”

 

“Junghyukie?”

 

“I really like your hips.” Eric curled his arms around the hips and closed his eyes.

 

“Really? I love them too!!” Kangta pressed his head against the chest and trailed his fingers through the sides.

 

Eric fondled the body and spread the legs to put them around his waist. Kangta curled up completely and like a kid, lied in the arms.

 

“One day I wished Hyesung would be like this…”

 

                             ***

 

The celebrities lined up at the beginning of the episode and introduced themselves. Hyesung had his arm around Junjin, but he was still avoiding Minwoo. Even now the smallest member was hanging out with someone else instead of his own members. Hyesung could see him glancing at them once in a while.

 

“Minwoo ya,” The main dancer stopped moving and looked up.

 

“H…hyung…” Minwoo gulped.

 

“I was thinking,” Kim Jong Kook rubbed his neck awkwardly, almost nervously. “Would you like to grab a cup of coffee with me tonight?” he asked.

 

The dancer blushed and stuttered, “Y…yes, of course…”

 

“Splendid.” Kim Jong Kook smiled. “See you after this.”

 

Minwoo nodded, heart beating fast, and almost hurried to the other members and hugged them, planting wet kisses onto their cheeks. Junjin wrinkled his nose and wiped the moist lip mark off and looked at Hyesung who was kinda happy for his friend. Minwoo kept grinning and holding the others.

 

Hyesung dared to touch him too.

 

“Minwoo ya…”

 

“Mm?”

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

                             ***

 

Something went awfully wrong.

 

Junjin fell to the floor, slammed his head hard to the concrete and started spasm. His mouth foamed and he kept shaking, eyes white. People ran around him, ambulance was called, and the members were informed. Junjin didn’t stop shaking.

 

The ambulance came in couple of excruciating minutes, and Junjin was taken to the hospital. When Hyesung heard about the accident, he collapsed to the floor and held his chest. Minwoo and Dongwan entered the living room and saw him sitting there, crying, and hurried beside him to help him up.

 

When Eric came, and he was told, the smiley expression on his face fell. He immediately strode to Hyesung, wrapped his arms around him and squished him as hard as he could. The main vocalist hugged him back, crying to the shirt, and gripped the back tightly. The nails scratched on the back and Eric had to bite his cheeks not to wince.

 

“We should go to the hospital.” Dongwan mumbled.

 

“Yeah…”

 

                             ***

 

“He might not make it through the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter