So Very Clumsy

Problems

A/N: This is all made-up. I actually have no idea whether or not Taekwoon is suffering from this problems with Hakyeon. Please do not kill me.

~X~

Problem #17: Hakyeon broke too many things.

Hakyeon broke too much stuff far too often then he should. Never let Hakyeon in your kitchen. It will burn down the moment he steps foot in there. Don't even let him in your house! Take it from Taekwoon that Hakyeon will break your house, brick by brick; and that's just when he's sitting! 

Taekwoon sighed as he heard a loud crash come from the living room. Why can't he ever just listen to music in peace?

"TAEKWOON-AH!" Hakyeon screamed from the living room. Taekwoon grumbled something incoherent and stood up, reluctantly making his way to the living room.

"What do you--" 

"TAEKWOON-AH, DUCK!" 

Taekwoon quickly obeyed and ducked his head, watching as the multi-colored vase he gave their manager for his birthday fly by his head and smash into the wall behind him, barely missing him. 

"HAKYEON, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Taekwoon cried. He looked up to find Hakyeon cracking up, clutching a pillow to his chest.

"Taekwoon-ah, c-calm down!" Hakyeon said through his uncontrollable laughter. "I was just playing, you know?"

"Why the hell were you playing baseball with the furniture?!" Taekwoon exclaimed, grabbing the pillow from Hakyeon before he could hit anything else. "You almost killed me!" 

"Don't be an idiot, Taekwoon-ah. A vase to the head won't kill you." Hakyeon said. "You're too hard-headed!" He started laughing again. 

"Not funny." 

Hakyeon stopped laughing. "No? Okay." 

"Now, will you please just clean up this mess before someone steps on the glass?" 

"But that's so much to clean!" Hakyeon whined, gesturing at the broken vase pieces scattered on the floor. 

"That's because you made such a mess!" Taekwoon countered.

"I was bored, okay? I had nothing to do!" 

"Well, now," Taekwoon said, handing a broom (which, apparently, magically made its way to the living room) to Hakyeon. "You can clean."

Hakyeon was about to complain about how he was the oldest and the leader and that he shouldn't be treated this way when Taekwoon shot him a deadly glare. Hakyeon felt shivers run down his spine and quickly began to clean up the mess. Taekwoon nodded in satisfaction and made his way to the kitchen, hoping to find something for his empty stomach. 

Not even a minute later, he heard a shrill shriek come from the living room. 

"TAEKWOON-AH!" 

Taekwoon huffed in frustration and closed the refrigerator. He walked back to the living room to find Hakyeon on the floor with the broom broken in half at his side. 

"What happened?!" Taekwoon asked as he hurriedly helped Hakyeon up. 

"I was cleaning, that's what happened!" 

"Breaking a broom doesn't normally happen when you clean." Taekwoon retorted, picking up the broom. He scanned the living room and stopped when he found another pile of glass on the floor, this time colored brown. "Is that... You broke another vase?" 

"It's not my fault you give vases to everyone!" 

"Neither is it my fault that you're so clumsy!" 

"I am not clumsy!" 

"Yeah, sure, you aren't." Taekwoon replied sarcastically. "Now, go and do something else that doesn't involve breaking the furniture, you clumsy idiot." 

"I AM NOT CLUMSY!" 

~X~

Problem #18: Hakyeon was clumsy. 

No matter how many times he says he isn't, he was clumsy. 

Too clumsy, actually.

"Hakyeon-hyung, watch out!" Jaehwan screamed as he grabbed Hakyeon who was just about to bump into a lamp post as they walked on the streets of Seoul after a fan meeting. The group had decided to maybe grab some dinner before going home since it was still early and their schedule was pretty much done for the day. 

"Huh, oh, thanks, Jaehwan-ah," Hakyeon said, going back to looking at his phone. "I'm just reading this one article." 

Taekwoon rolled his eyes and quickly snatched the phone away from Hakyeon. "Read later. We don't want what happened the other day with the candy happening again."

Hongbin and Sanghyuk both turned to him at the same time with their eyebrows raised. Taekwoon couldn't help the pink that tinted his cheeks after recalling the memory. He glanced at Hakyeon. The leader was too busy watching his reflection on a store window. Taekwoon rolled his eyes again. 

"He almost got hit by a car because of some stupid candy." Taekwoon explained. 

"It's your fault, Taekwoon-ah," Hakyeon piped up as he fixed his hair. "You gave me the candy." 

"That's because you wouldn't shut up about being hungry."

"Whatever," Hakyeon grumbled. They began to walk again. They continued down the street, stopping sometimes to randomly take a picture or to help Hakyeon up after stumbling here and there. Hakyeon, too busy looking at something else, bumped into a girl. He quickly apologized and although the girl didn't exactly see his face, a look of recognition flashed in her eyes.

And then she screamed.

"VIXX! VIXX! OMOMOMOMO IT'S VIXX!" 

The group found this as there cue to run. 

"Run, run, run, run!" Taekwoon screamed as he pushed the members forward. "HOLY CRAP, RUN!"

And as they ran, a crowd of fans began to assemble behind them, chasing them with as if their life depended on it. Some fans clawed at their clothes and ripped them off (this left Taekwoon with ripped jeans that were never supposed to be ripped, Wonshik with only one shoe and Hongbin with what was once considered a shirt). Taekwoon quickly turned a corner to find a huge fountain and quickly called each of the members and ran to hide behind the fountain.

"WHERE ARE THEY?"

"VIXX VIXX VIXX VIXX!"

"I THINK I CAN SMELL RAVI!"

"That way! I think they went that way!" 

The group let out a sigh of relief as they watched the mob of fangirls pass the fountain. Taekwoon turned to check on the members but gasped when he noticed that someone was missing.

"WHERE'S HAKYEON--"

"TAEKWOON-AH~!" Before he could react, Hakyeon crashed into him, sending both of them flying into the fountain. With a huge splash, both men plunged into the water, both crying out before all sounds were drowned out by the water. 

Taekwoon tried to get up, but something heavy, probably Hakyeon, was on top of him. Weird, he thought as he slowly became aware of something soft directly on top of his lips. Even weirder, it gave him a strange feeling in his chest - somewhere between warm and the "butterflies" kind. Slowly, he opened his eyes to find Hakyeon with wide eyes and face so close their lips were probably touching--wait a second.

"Taekwoon-hyung, Hakyeon-hyung, are you two okay?" Sanghyuk asked as he and the others crowded in front of the fountain and watched as Taekwoon roughly shoved Hakyeon off of him. Taekwoon quickly covered his mouth with his hand and stared at the leader in horror. What the heck was that? He thought as he began to pray that Hakyeon wouldn't say anything about--

"You... you kissed me!" Hakyeon blurted out and the other members gasped. "Taekwoon-ah... You kissed me!"

"H-hakyeon, look, uh, that was an a-accident, okay?" Taekwoon stammered. 

"Accident my , we touched lips. You infected my precious, precious lips!" Hakyeon whined as he began to rub his lips furiously. "How dare you!"

Taekwoon scoffed. "was the one who infected your lips? Oh, please. You better pay the fee for even looking at my lips."

"F-fee?"

"That's right. My lips cost money, Hakyeon. Money." Taekwoon said with a glare. "Now pay up."

"What--no!"

"No dinner for you then."

"That's unfair!"

"Life's unfair,"

"You aren't my life, though," Hakyeon countered. A hurt expression flashed on Taekwoon's face but quickly changed to his usual poker face. Hakyeon noticed this and his eyes grew wide. It wasn't normal for the vocalist to show any emotion at all so seeing him upset - even if it was just a millisecond - made the leader panic.

"No, no, no, Taekwoon-ah. What I meant was that you... you are, uh...," Taekwoon looked at him expectantly but he was at a loss for words. So he did the one thing he could.

Hakyeon threw his hands around Taekwoon and screamed, "TAEKWOON-AH, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!"

"Whatever,"

"What--that's all? After such a heart-felt confession, you say 'whatever?!'"

Taekwoon flushed. "All you did was scream in my ear. And what do you mean by confession?"

"What I mean is--wait, where are the others?" They both looked around them to find no trace of the other members. 

"That's weird...," 

Hakyeon gasped loudly. "You don't think they were kidnapped by sasaengs, right? Or maybe they turned invisible!"

"Don't be an idiot, Hakyeon."

"That's not the way to speak to your elders!"

"You're older by a few months; get over it." 

Taekwoon began to walk away, knowing that Hakyeon would just follow. His clothes were still soaking wet and he was cold. Hakyeon better apologize for kissing... Taekwoon's face reddened as he replayed the kiss in his mind. That idiot, he thought. He's so clumsy.

"Ow!" Taekwoon turned around quickly when he heard Hakyeon cry out in pain to find the leader on the floor, face firmly planted on the ground. 

"What happened?!"

Hakyeon raised his head and said with a sheepish smile, "I kinda-sorta-maybe tripped...,"

Taekwoon rolled his eyes but there was a small smile on his face as he helped Hakyeon up.

So very clumsy...

~X~

A/N: I'M BAAAAAAACK~!
And no, I'm not dead. At least I think I'm not... Hm.

Anyways, I AM SO SO SO SORRY FOR THIS SUPER LATE UPDATE! I was planning on finishing this chapter quickly but I got so caught up with so many things and I was... well, I got a bit lazy and writer's block struck and--I think you get the point: I'm a bad person. I'm so sorry. I promise you, the next update will be out by next week. I SWEAR TO MY CHOCOLATE CHIP KOOKIES. 

I hope you can forgive me. Please look forward to the next and last chapter~!

Thanks for reading~! Comments are very much appreciated! ^^