Energetic Distractions

Problems

A/N: This is all made-up. I actually have no idea whether or not Taekwoon is suffering from these problems with Hakyeon. Please do not murder me.

 

~X~

 

Problem #3: Hakyeon's too energetic.

 

Energy. He has too much energy. He's always so spirited, always jumping around the apartment like a monkey. At first, it was kind of cute, now, it's just plain annoying.

 

"Hakyeon-ah, lease just sit still," Taekwoon pleaded Hakyeon as he rolled on their carpet like a dog. He usually never pleaded and just watched Hakyeon as he continued his routinely jumping and rolling, but today just wasn't a day for dealing with Hakyeon's crap.

 

He found it especially annoying how Hakyeon kept making random noises all the sudden.

 

"HO HO HO!" Hakyeon exclaimed. "MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

 

"It's June."

 

"MERRY SPRING-MAS!"

 

"It's summer."

 

"STOP RUINING THE FUN!"

 

"But it's stupid," Taekwoon countered, looking up from his book. "And annoying."

 

"I am not annoying!" Hakyeon protested. "Fabulous? Definitely. But annoying? Nu-uh."

 

"The fact that you annoy me the most makes it hard for me to believe a word you say."

 

Hakyeon gasped, placing his hand on his chest, mock hurt. "That's so mean, Taekwoon-ah. So mean~!"

 

Minutes later, Hakyeon had completely forgotten about the whole ordeal and was now jumping on the couch.

 

"Hyung, you should really try sitting still." Hongbin had appeared out of nowhere, holding a mug on his hand, his hair messy as ever.

 

"That's what I keep trying to tell him!" Taekwoon sighed in exasperation, ready to pull his hair out. Hakyeon was being really stubborn and Taekwoon has had enough of it.

 

"Cha Hakyeon," Taekwoon stood up suddenly, startling Hakyeon who fell to the ground with a thud. Taekwoon towered over him, a scowl on his face. "You better sit your down on a chair and stay like that or so help me I will tie you to a tree for the whole day."

 

"Ooh, that sounds like fun!"

 

"Hakyeon-ah!"

 

"Okay, fine!" Hakyeon finally complied. He slowly got up, and exaggerated plopping himself down on the couch. "There, you happy?"

 

"Very." Taekwoon nodded. He sat back down and picked up his book, opening it to where he had left off earlier.

 

"Taekwoon-ah, do you believe in Santa?"

 

"Just shut up!"

 

~X~

 

Problem #4: Hakyeon's always distracted.

 

If you're going to try and have a long, serious conversation with Hakyeon, then forget about it. No matter how important your talk is, he probably won't listen. He'll just go to Hakyeonland where everything is pink and fabulous and glittery. In meetings or in practices, the guy always finds a way to distract himself.

 

"Ooh, look a butterfly,"

 

"Hakyeon-ssi, please focus."

 

"But the butterfly…,"

 

"Yes, yes, it's beautiful, you have to go for a photo shoot, come on."

 

"Pretty, pretty butterfly…,"

 

"Hyung, what are you doing?" Sanghyuk asked as he watched the leader stare at the mirror with his mouth shaped in an 'O.'

 

"…My reflection…," Hakyeon said breathlessly. "It's beautiful."

 

Taekwoon rolled his eyes as he watched this. Hakyeon saw this from the mirror and said, "Don't judge me and my beauty, Taekwoon-ah! I know your just jealous!"

 

"Jealous my ," Taekwoon muttered under his breath.

 

"Just because my beauty is overwhelming, doesn't mean you should be--Jaehwan-ah! That octopus hat is soooo cute! Where'd you get it?"

 

Moments later, in the middle of Jaehwan and Hakyeon's conversation, Hakyeon suddenly gasped, looking past Jaehwan. "Look, it's an ant!"

 

"It's so tiny and so adorable!" Jaehwan kneeled beside Hakyeon, carefully observing the small black ant.

 

"Like me--" Hakyeon stood up abruptly, walking towards Taekwoon who was silently watching something in his phone.

 

Taekwoon looked up to see Hakyeon staring at him. Their eyes met and Hakyeon gasped loudly.

 

"I see… I see…," Hakyeon grabbed Taekwoon's shoulders with both hands. "…my beautiful reflection in your eyes."

 

With that, Taekwoon violently shoved Hakyeon out of the way.

 

Thanks for reading~! Comments are always appreciated! ^^