Talkative Foodie

Problems

 

A/N: This is all made-up. I actually have no idea whether or not Taekwoon is suffering from these problems with Hakyeon. Please do not kill me.

 

I repeat, please do not kill me.

 

~X~

 

Problem #1: Hakyeon talks too much.

 

Hakyeon was very talkative. Pretty much everyone knew that. But the thing is, he's even more talkative when he's with Taekwoon and Taekwoon would rather throw himself off a cliff than listen to Hakyeon talk all day.

 

"Taekwoon-ah, seriously, isn't it an amazing day today?"

 

"Taekwoon-ah, did you know that you could get away with almost anything if you said it nicely?"

 

"Taekwoon-ah, our Hyuk is ignoring me again! I didn't even do anything to him. It's so sad~"

 

"Taekwoon-ah, do you believe in unicorns?"

 

"Taekwoon-ah,"

 

"What do you want?" Taekwoon asked through gritted teeth. It had been a rough day, and he wasn't in the mood to deal with Hakyeon's rambling today.

 

He was never in the mood to deal with it, actually.

 

"Batman or Superman?"

 

"I don't know."

 

"Come on!" Hakyeon whined. "Just pick one. It's really easy."

 

"I don't care."

 

"Here, I'll help you," Hakyeon started. He sat up and cleared his throat. "Batman's really cool and Superman's even cooler."

 

"That's a biased opinion."

 

"Does that really matter when you don't listen to my opinion anyways?"

 

"Hmph."

 

"Now tell me," Hakyeon leaned closer, desperate for an answer. "Batman or Superman?"

 

"No."

 

"You can't just say no! This is a serious question, Taekwoon-ah. It's a life-or-death kind of question. Kinda like picking between Hello Kitty or Captain America. It's a really hard decision--they're both so awesome!"

 

"…just go away."

 

"But it's a serious topic! Hello Kitty is so adorable and amazing. She's so fabulous too--like me! Aren't I just fabulous, Taekwoon-ah? You know I am. It's undeniable. Fabulousness is my specialty, I'm just sure of it. I'm the leader of VIXX and fabulousness! Right, Taekwoon? I'm right, aren't I--"

 

"Leave me alone!"

 

~X~

 

Problem #2: Hakyeon eats too much.

 

Hakyeon has the appetite of a gorilla. He'll eat anything you give him, as long as it's not rotten. He'll even eat something  that already fell on the floor, for the sake of not wasting any food.

 

"I'm soooooo hungry!" Hakyeon whined loudly as he walked with Taekwoon towards their shared apartment. "Taekwoon-ah, go buy me something."

 

"Buy something yourself,"

 

"I don't have any money on me right now," Hakyeon said. "Please?"

 

"No."

 

"But look at me!" Hakyeon cried as he flailed his arms around like a madman. "I'm getting so skinny lately. It's not healthy."

 

"Whatever…," Taekwoon rolled his eyes at the exaggerating Hakyeon who continued to ramble on and on about how "skinny" he was getting.

 

Much persuasion later, Taekwoon had finally agreed to buying Hakyeon some food--except, he just gave him a piece of candy, which Hakyeon found irritating, yet he was still grateful as ever. Beggars can't be choosers, right?

 

"Thank you so much, oh great Taekwoon!" Hakyeon bowed a whole 90 degree bow and happily skipped ahead of Taekwoon. They were about to cross a road.

 

"Oh, beautiful candy. You have blessed me with your presence~!" Hakyeon continued to walk, too busy admiring the candy to see a car driving towards him. Before he was hit and left to bleed to death, Taekwoon grabbed Hakyeon's arm and pulled him back to the sidewalk, the car zooming right past them.

 

It took a moment for both to realize the position they were in. Taekwoon had his arms wrapped tightly around Hakyeon's waist, while Hakyeon's hands had somehow found their way around Taekwoon's neck. Their faces were so close together that they could feel each other's breath. Their eyes locked on each other, not letting any--

 

"My candy!" Hakyeon jumped out of Taekwoon's arms and kneeled on the ground in front of his piece of candy. "It fell! Taekwoon-ah, it's so sad!"

 

Taekwoon cleared his throat and gained his composure just as Hakyeon picked up the candy and dusted it off. "You're not gonna eat that, are you?"

 

"It's a waste, Taekwoon-ah! Such a waste!" Hakyeon said dramatically before tossing it into his mouth. "Still tastes the same, really."

 

Taekwoon stared at Hakyeon. Hakyeon only shrugged. "Don't judge me, okay?

 

Taekwoon shook his head in disgust as he walked ahead of Hakyeon who struggled to catch up.

 

"Taekwoon-ah, don't look at me like that! It's not that disgusting."

 

"Yes, it is."

 

"WELL WHO ASKED FOR YOUR OPINION ANYWAYS?!"

 

Thanks for reading~! Comments are always appreciated! ^^