Lost and Found

Problems

A/N: This is all made-up. I actually have no idea whether or not Taekwoon is suffering from these problems with Hakyeon. Please do not kill me slowly and painfully.

 

Killing me isn't as fun as you think. I'll just end up looking like a chicken that got run over. Maybe I'll wear a chicken suit, just for, you know, props.

 

~X~

 

Problem #5: Hakyeon gets lost way too often.

 

We've discussed how distracted Hakyeon can get but we've never discussed how he gets so distracted sometimes that he ends up getting lost in a zoo or a park. Sometimes even in their own apartment!

 

"Garlic… garlic…," Taekwoon murmured as he pushed the cart in front of him. "Where the heck is the garlic?"

 

"Taekwoon-hyung, it's over here!" Wonshik called, pointing at one of the aisles. Taekwoon nodded and followed Wonshik.

 

"Taekwoon-ah, look, look!" Hakyeon said as he found the candy aisle. "All these candies!"

 

Taekwoon ignored Hakyeon, too busy trying to find some garlic. Hakyeon, distracted by all the candy surrounding him, wandered of into the aisle, completely forgetting about the others.

 

"Taekwoon-ah~!" Hakyeon appeared amidst the mess he made in the candy aisle moments later, a pack of gummy worms in his hand. "Buy me this, please?"

 

"Taekwoon-ah?" Hakyeon peeked in each of the following aisles. "Hyukkie? Hongbin-ah? Wonshik? Jaehwan?"

 

"HELLO?!"

 

"SOMEBODY HELP ME I'M LOST!"

 

~meanwhile~

 

"Garlic!" Taekwoon cheered, placing the garlic on the cart. "Wonshik-ah, Hakyeon-hyung, let's go pay for these."

 

"Yes, hyung," Wonshik answered, pushing the cart.

 

"Hakyeon-ah?" Taekwoon started panicking. Where the hell is Hakyeon again?

 

"Hyung, I'll go look for him that way. You go over there."

 

"Okay," Taekwoon started running through the aisles in hopes of bumping in with the lost leader.

 

Taekwoon was aware of how stupid and distracted Hakyeon could get. For all he knows, Hakyeon could be in Canada or something.

 

"TAEKWOON? SOMEONE? HELLO?" Taekwoon stopped in his tracks as he heard the leader's call. He ran full speed in the direction of the panicky voice.

 

"Hakyeon-ah!" Taekwoon exclaimed as he bumped into the panicked leader. "Where the hell have you been?!"

 

"Taekwoon-ah~!" Hakyeon cried joyfully, clinging onto Taekwoon.

 

"Whoa, calm down,"

 

"But I was so lost without you!" Hakyeon looked into Taekwoon eyes, tears threatening to fall and his lips pursed. It almost broke Taekwoon's heart.

 

Almost.

 

"Hakyeon, seriously, stop getting so lost."

 

"Well, it's your fault for not watching over me carefully."

 

"You're not five, you know that right?"

 

"Why can't a twenty-five year old man be watched over, huh? I need some love too!"

 

"And you're definitely not getting any from me."

 

"But Taekwoon-ah, I love you!"

 

"I know, I love me too."

 

~X~

 

Problem #6: Hakyeon's favorite hiding spot is Taekwoon's closet.

 

Hakyeon had a thing for games like Hide and Seek, but it only takes about five seconds before he's found. He always hides in the same spot: Taekwoon's closet.

 

"Hakyeon-hyung~!" Jaehwan said in a singsong manner. "Where are you?"

 

"YOU'LL NEVER FIND ME!" Hakyeon screamed from his favorite hiding spot. Jaehwan skidded to a spot and started cracking up, slapping his knee and all that. Of course, Hakyeon would be there.

 

"He'll never find me, right, Taekwoon-ah?" Hakyeon asked Taekwoon who was glaring at him. This happened very often--too often then he would've liked. Hakyeon and Jaehwan wod play hide and seek, Hakyeon would burst into Taekwoon's room and dive into his closet, messing everything  up.

 

"Keep dreaming," was the only thing Taekwoon said before he went back to listening to his music. He counted about seven seconds before a laughing Lee Jaehwan knocked on the door of his room, face red from laughing too much.

 

"Taekwoon-hyung, do you know where Hakyeon-hyung is?" Jaehwan asked, pretending he didn't hear Hakyeon gasp a little too loudly from Taekwoon's closet. "I can't seem to find him."

 

Taekwoon rolled his eyes. "Just get him out of here already."

 

"TAEKWOON-AH, YOU TRAITOR!" Hakyeon screamed as Jaehwan began dragging him away. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME--Ooh, look, another ant!"

 

Taekwoon only shook his head and continued to wonder how Hakyeon was able to survive in this world.

 

"Oh, hyung…,"

 

"THE ANT'S SO CUTE!"

 

Thanks for reading~! Comments are ways appreciated! ^^