Scaredy-Cat

Problems

A/N: This is all made-up. I actually have no idea whether or not Taekwoon is suffering from these problems with Hakyeon. Please do not kill me slowly and painfully.

 

~X~

 

Problem #15:  Hakyeon's afraid of literally everything.

 

Hakyeon was a coward. Everyone was aware of this. Tap him on the back at night when he doesn't expect it and he'll scream bloody murder. Whisper a small "boo" to him and he'll shriek and cling to anyone there like a koala. It was especially annoying to Taekwoon since he was the one beside Hakyeon most of the time; thus resulting in him being the sole person Hakyeon clings onto.

 

It took a lot of effort to pry him off too.

 

"Hakyeon-hyung, please get your hands off me." Taekwoon said in a stern voice. Hakyeon squeaked, gripping Taekwoon's shirt even tighter as they walked through the supposed "haunted" forest.

 

They were at a festival that one beautiful evening and Jaehwan had suggested that a courage test would be most appropriate for the little trip. Although Taekwoon had opposed at first, he couldn't help feeling even the least bit excited about this.

 

But once he heard that Hakyeon was his partner (dang that lucky draw), all his excitement completely diminished, knowing how much of a scaredy-cat Hakyeon was and how he would probably cling onto Taekwoon the whole way through.

 

And that was exactly what Hakyeon was doing now. They had been walking for over thirty seconds, not that far away from the starting line and Hakyeon was already gripping Taekwoon's sleeve as if his life depended on it.

 

"Taekwoon-ah…," Hakyeon breathed out, nervously looking around. "I'm so scared right now I might pee my pants."

 

"Cha Hakyeon, don't you even think about doing that while I'm here." Taekwoon cringed at the thought. If that ever happened he would probably run for his life, leaving poor Hakyeon all alone (and without a change of clothes).

 

"But Taekwoon-ah, aren't you scared?"

 

"No,"

 

"Why not?!" Hakyeon whined. Here he was trembling while Taekwoon looked like he was taking a relaxing stroll--of course, he would question his bravery.

 

"Because I'm a real man," Taekwoon said nonchalantly, knowing that Hakyeon would take offense to this. "Unlike you."

 

"WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!" Hakyeon gasped, letting go of Taekwoon.

 

Taekwoon only shrugged and continued walking, leaving Hakyeon to catch up.

 

"Taekwoon-ah, I don't know about you but I'm pretty dang sure that I'm manlier than you ever will be." Hakyeon said.

 

"Of course you are, hyung." Taekwoon replied sarcastically.

 

"Don't get sarcastic with me, Taekwoon-ah. You know I'm the manliest piece of man that's graced this world ever since--OH MY GOSH SOMEONE HELP ME!" Hakyeon shrieked, jumping on Taekwoon's back as he watched a nearby bush move.

 

"Hyung, get off me!"

 

"Taekwoon-ah, there's a ghost!"

 

"No, there isn't."

 

"I'm pretty sure there is. Why else would that bush be moving?!"

 

The bush moved again. Both froze, heavy silence filling the area as they waited for another movement.

 

They waited.

 

And waited.

 

And waited.

 

"Hyung, you can get off me now--"

 

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!" Hakyeon screeched. A small figure jumped out of the bushes, hopping slightly. Taekwoon hurriedly pointed his flashlight towards the creature as Hakyeon continued screaming.

 

It was a bunny.

 

"TAEKWOON-AH, GET IT AWAY FROM ME!"

 

"It's a bunny, hyung."

 

"WHO CARES?! THAT THING'S DANGEROUS!"

 

"…But it's a bunny."

 

"DANGEROUS, I TELL YOU! DANGEROUS!"

 

~X~

 

Problem #16: Hakyeon loved horror movies.

 

Despite his obvious cowardly actions, Hakyeon still insisted on watching horror movies, and usually, he would drag Taekwoon along with him.

 

"Hyung, this is so boring!" Wonshik whined as he began to leave the couch.

 

"Then go away!" Hakyeon answered, cuddling closer to Taekwoon who grumbled but didn't push him away. "Taekwoon-ah, you won't leave me alone, right?"

 

"Yeah, sure, whatever…,"

 

"Is that a yes or…?"

 

"Eh."

 

"Good enough." Hakyeon nodded, satisfied with Taekwoon's answer and focused his attention of the movie. It was a horror movie playing--a random DVD Hakyeon had rented after watching merely three seconds of the trailer.

 

Taekwoon had to admit that it was, in fact, quite interesting. Four friends lost in a supposedly haunted street find a mansion at the end of the road. They get trapped with no way to get out and lose themselves in the insanity and madness that the house contains. They were currently working their way up the stairs to find a dirty room filled with dolls and toy soldiers, heads all cut and separated to another side of the room.

 

"Ah, man, this is creepy as heck!"

 

"It is…," Hakyeon murmured, agreeing with the character. It was indeed creepy, the blood oozing out from one gigantic doll only adding onto the disturbing sight.

 

"Hakyeon, I've got no space--"

 

"AHH! What the heck is that thing?!" Hakyeon shrieked, burying his face in Taekwoon's neck. Another figure had appeared behind the backs of the four characters in the movie and appeared to be holding a knife.

 

"It's just another doll."

 

"IT'S HOLDING A KNIFE, TAEKWOON-AH. A GOSH DARN KNIFE!"

 

"…so?"

 

"It's scary!"

 

"No, it's not."

 

"YES IT IS!"

 

"Nope. Not at all."

 

"Taekwoon-ah--WAAAH!"Hakyeon squealed, hugging Taekwoon even tighter as the "doll" stabbed one of the four characters.

 

"Hakyeon-ah, if you knew you were gonna be scared then why did you even rent the stupid thing?"

 

"I didn't know I was gonna be scared!"

 

"Hakyeonnie, no--"

 

"AHHHHH--"

 

"What--"

 

"--AHHHH--"

 

"Stop--"

 

"--AHHHHHHHHH-"

 

"Hakyeon--"

 

"-WAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

 

Taekwoon slammed his head on a wall.

 

A/N:

Ight.

I'm extremely sorry that I've been updating so slowly these days. I've been working on a new story (that I may or may not publish… heh) and it's been consuming a lot of my time. I am so sorry~

 

But anywho, thank you so much for the support you guys give this story. I honestly feel so gosh darn motivated whenever I read the comments. Thank you!!! 감사합니다!!

 

Thanks for reading~! Comments are very much appreciated! ^^