Unicorns and Turtles

Problems

A/N: This is all made-up. I actually have no idea whether or not Taekwoon is suffering from these problems with Hakyeon. Please do not kill me.

 

~X~

 

Problem #13: Hakyeon's belief in unicorns is strong.

 

Nuff said.

 

"Taekwoon-ah, do you believe in unicorns?"

 

"UNICORNS ARE FABULOUS~!"

 

"Did you know that about ninety-nine point nine percent of people believe in unicorns?"

 

"Taekwoon-ah,"

 

"What do you want?" Taekwoon asked, annoyed that Hakyeon was interrupting him from sleep once again.

 

"What did you want to be when you were younger?" Hakyeon asked, eyes wide and filled with energy.

 

"Hm…," Taekwoon thought for a second. "I wanted to be a singer. Why?"

 

"Do you wanna know what I wanted to become?"

 

"No."

 

"Well, I'll tell you anyways," Hakyeon grinned, unfazed.

 

"Go ahead," Taekwoon sighed. Did Hakyeon really have to do this when it was three in the morning and they had one heck of a schedule tomorrow? Really?

 

"I wanted to become a potato-loving, gravity-defying, hair-flipping master unicorn that sparkles."

 

Taekwoon stared at Hakeyon.

 

Hakyeon only stared back, face breaking into a wide grin. "I only ever got to the hair flipping master part."

 

"Uh-huh, yeah," Taekwoon nodded his head and rolled his eyes. He turned away from Hakyeon, too sleepy to make some smart remark. "Whatever, Hakyeon. Just go to sleep."

 

"But don't you just think that unicorns are fabulous?"

 

"Sure, yeah, whatever."

 

"They're the most amazing mythical creatures ever to live in this amazing world. I imagine one to be colorful, maybe have pink hair--better yet, it should have rainbow colored hair. Oh, that would be wonderful! There was this one time when I was five and I thought I saw a unicorn. Yeah, turns out it was only a horse wearing a party hat. I was soooo disappointed! Mom had to drag me out of my room with a rope because I was so depressed that it was only a horse. I don't even know how I would react it I ever saw one, to be honest. I'd probably cry a river, too busy drowning in my own tears to build myself a bridge and get over it.

 

"Such a waste that some people don't believe in these magical beings. Unicorns should be our national animal. KOREA'S REPRESENTATIVE: THE UNICORN! The most majestic of them all--"

 

Hakyeon was cut off by the loud snoring of Taekwoon. He glanced at the younger, seeing that he was dead asleep, he sighed.

 

"Oh, well," Hakyeon smiled to himself, looking at Taekwoon almost lovingly. Then, he grinned devilishly. "I guess I'll just have to tell you about my unicorns next time."

 

~X~

 

Problem #14: Turtles

 

Whenever Hakyeon isn't talking about unicorns, he's talking about turtles. Yes, turtles. The green, the cute and the slow. Sometimes, Taekwoon wonders if Hakyeon is obsessed with turtles a bit too much.

 

Maybe just a bit.

 

"Taekwoon-ah," Hakyeon called, jumping up and down on the couch. "Do you ever just turtle?"

 

Taekwoon replied with a stare that said, "No, go away or I'll hit you with a stick."

 

"I know I always turtle," Hakyeon said, unruffled. It seemed like nothing could faze the guy whenever he talked about unicorns and turtles. "I turtle three times a day."

 

"What does that even mean?" Taekwoon asked.

 

"It means that I turtle."

 

"That doesn't make sense," Taekwoon raised his eyebrows. "Then again, you are Cha Hakyeon. Pretty much nothing makes sense with you."

 

"Mhm," Hakyeon replied. He stopped jumping and seemed to be deep in thought. Then, his face brightened. "Taekwoon-ah, do you wanna turtle with me?"

 

"How does one even turtle?"

 

"Just follow me!"

 

"No."

 

"But--"

 

"Please go away."

 

"Taekwoon-ah--"

 

"Hakyeon-ah…,"

 

"BUT THE TURTLE LOVE IS STRONG!"

 

"And I don't really care."

 

"Turtles are--"

 

"Hakyeon, seriously, just stop with the turtles. I could literally care less about those stupid--"

 

"That's it!" Hakyeon snapped. He growled--yes, a legit growl--at Taekwoon. "I've had enough of this! I can take you insulting me, insulting my unicorns--heck, I can even take you insulting Hello Kitty!"

 

Hakyeon stepped down the couch, slowly making his way towards the surprised Taekwoon.

 

"BUT WHAT I CANT TAKE IS YOU INSULTING MY TURTLES!"

 

"Hakyeon, calm down--"

 

"No! No, I will not calm down! Those turtles did nothing to you, yet you ignore them and toss them aside like they're nothing! How could you, Taekwoon-ah? HOW?!"

 

"Hakyeon, look, I'm sorry!" Taekwoon said hurriedly as he tried to calm down the seething Hakyeon. "I promise I'll care for the turtles starting from now. Just please calm down!"

 

Hakyeon sighed in relief. He fell to his knees, not bothering to look up at Taekwoon. "Are you sure?"

 

"Yeah, yeah, sure!"

 

Then, Hakyeon jumped up, eyes bright and shining and he almost looked like he was sparkling. "DOES THIS MEAN YOU'LL LISTEN TO MY TURTLE RANTS?"

 

"…uh…"

 

This apparently sounded like a yes to Hakyeon because he went on ahead and started talking about turtles. Taekwoon shook his head.

 

What did he just get himself into?

 

Thanks for reading~! Comments are very much  appreciated! ^^