Twenty

Under His Wing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aerin knew it would be absolutely pathetic if she was caught in public with violent stains on her shirt and a drenched head of hair. When Aerin goes to the bathroom to wash her hair in the sink, she sobs and sobs--she had gotten herself in this situation after all.

 

Aerin dries herself off from the bathroom towels and the hand drier. She tooks a look in the mirror, and just continues to sob louder.

 

“A ,” Aerin says to her own reflection. “You’re a .”

 

Aerin just looks at herself, in disgust. The girl she’s looking back at was a completely different person than the girl she knew before college. Before college, she didn’t even have friends, and now she has a group of 7 everyday. She didn’t even drink, and now she went to parties on a weekly basis. She had never even thought of a boy, and now she was going hopping from one to another in the matter of days.

 

“Well, why don’t we have some fun ting around then?” Aerin says to herself, pathetically, and rushes out the bathroom. Aerin already admitted herself that she was one, so why not live up to her image?

 

Aerin takes a ride downtown, and it’s her mission tonight to get laid. She still has splashes of violet on her top, so she decides to go to a few boutiques downtown to get changed.

 

“Whatever is most revealing, please!” Aerin screams like a hysterical person when she enters one shop. The other women inside shoot her a look, before turning around to mind their own business. The store associate just nods their head and directs her to a specific section of the store.

 

Aerin tries on a bunch of different outfits. There’s one of a spaghetti strapped shirt with black, ripped jeans. She chooses not to go with it, because she wants to show off her legs. She then eyes a low-cut leopard print dress that stops inches above the knee.

 

“Perfect,” Aerin says to herself and just swipes the card on cue. Aerin even chooses to get rid of her bra to wear with the outfit, because in her words, “Why not?”

 

With a new outfit, Aerin struts down to a nearby bar and practically jumps into a seat at the counter.

 

“Three gin and tonics, stat.” Aerin demands, and the bartender gives her a simple nod.

 

“Three, huh?” A male voice says to her right. Aerin eyes him; he is nicely built with a pretty face. Aerin smirks, as he’s in the perfect target.

 

He shouts to the bartender over the music, “I’ll get another, and bartender, put this all on my tab. I’m Jihoon.”

 

“Aerin.” She replies and extends out her hand. Jihoon takes it willingly and plants a light peck on her hand.

 

“Don’t believe I’ve seen you here before. Where are you coming from?”

 

By the time he finishes, the bartender sets four glasses in front of them, and Aerin downs one quickly. “School, I go to SNU.”

 

“You’re lying,” Jihoon chuck

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter