Night Market

Smile for the Camera, You're Debuting! - DISCONTINUED

I trained hard to perfect my walk. I would walk everywhere in the highest of heels to the point where I had blisters littering my feet. In the morning I would start with lower 3-4 inch shoes and throughout the day I would move up an inch until I was pretty much on par with Lady Gaga’s monstrous platforms.

Whenever there was a reflective surface I would pose and pose and pose. I studied other models and the different types of shots and body angles they did. I would do cardio for hours and my diet was intense.

One may think that it’s “just modelling” but this industry was absolutely insane. It’s not about smiling and looking pretty. It was way more than that. The stress levels were up as my coach tried to push me to work harder and yet not overdo it on me because my skin could break out.

It’s all about regulation. Something I at.

Siwon would stop by every now and then because the coach said we needed to get our chemistry down but it was kind of awkward to me. I was fine with Siwon, but our training consisted of us practically molesting each other in the most artistic ways. Sounds like a dream come true for many girls right? Not really. I think this would make anybody feel just the slightest bit uncomfortable.

School had also started so I was getting swamped by classes. In between practices I would be bent over my books in the cafeteria.

I pretty much had no life.

Like, I literally haven’t done anything fun since…ever.

Until one day when Taemin decided to approach me during lunch break.

“Noona,” Taemin smiled. I still had my nose in the pages of my notes when I glanced up at him.

“What is it Taemin?”

“All you do is study and work.” He huffed.

“Yes, and?” I raised a brow.

“I’m just saying,” he shrugged. “I’m actually here to relay a message.”

“Is that right?”

He nodded excitedly. Lowering his head, Taemin gestured for me to come in closer. “Minho hyung wants to take you out on a date.” He whispered.

I shot up in surprise, “what?!”

“Shhh!”

“Sorry,” I whispered. “He said that?”

“W-well no. He actually said to ask you if you want to accompany him to a night market.” Taemin scratched his head, “then Jonghyun hyung said that he was basically asking you on a date, but then Minho hyung said he wasn’t so I didn’t know what to think.”

I resisted the urge to laugh at Taemin’s childlike nature. “And he won’t come and ask me himself?”

“Well he’s not allowed.” He replied simply.

I nearly smacked my head. I forgot that I wasn’t the only one subject to the rule. Although Siwon seemed to be breaking it just about every day, but at this point in time he seems like an exception, not that Leeteuk likes it.

When I see a Super Junior member down the hall, they’d often would say hi or acknowledge me in some way. Donghae and Eunhyuk seemed to have taken a shine to me. Although whenever Leeteuk was about, they would put on a cold face and brush me off. They’re all intimidated by the leader. I was too. He seemed just a bit too over protective of his band mates. I don’t think he knew Siwon would have mock photo shoots with me everyday.

“Noona?” Taemin waved a hand in my face.

“Oh sorry Taemin, what did you say?”

“I asked what your answer was but you ignored me,” he pouted.

“When?” I sighed.

“Tonight at 9pm after practise. Meet him here,” Taemin placed a slip of paper on the table. “Oh! And Key hyung said to wear something nice.”

“Yeah okay I’ll be there,” I said. Taemin giggled and bounded off towards his band mates. I rolled my eyes and grinned, going back to my studies.

However, I couldn’t concentrate after that. All I was thinking of was what to wear tonight and what’s it going to be like. You know, all the normal stuff that swirls around a girl’s brain after she gets asked on a date.

Eventually I got fed up and packed my books up. I walked out of the cafeteria with a grin on my face. My eyes briefly flash to the table Shinee was at and I saw Minho staring at me. He looked away quickly with a blush and my grin grew wider.

Tonight’s going to be fun.

 

“DAMMIT UNNIE. I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO WEAR!” I screeched into the phone to Nari.

“Oh my God,” she replied. “I haven’t done this in a while. O-okay, look through your closet and pick out the 3 best outfits you see.”

I spent a good ten minutes on each individual outfit and I could hear Nari get impatient on the line. I sent her pictures of all three and she picked out a long shirt-dress, tights and boots combination.

“Do you know what time it is, dear?” Nari asked.

I turned to the clock and nearly had a heart attack. Ten minutes to nine! “OH CRAP UNNIE! I’M GOING TO BE LATE!” I throw on the outfit, rechecked my makeup and flew out of door.

I followed the address to this large street filled to the brim with vendors. People called out to the pedestrians on the street to make them buy their goods. Lights sparkled in the air and contrasted against the darkened sky. It was such a gorgeous sight. I’ve never been to a place like this before.

Food wafted through the air and I had to refrain from drooling all over my outfit.

I ran to the stall that Taemin told me to go to, thinking I was way past late. It was a half hour past nine. I came to the food stall to see just the store owner. He wasn’t around.

Did he give up and leave?

“Ajumma,” I asked the vendor. “Have you seen a tall boy with short black hair around here?”

She shook her head, “no, sorry dear. I’ve seen many people tonight. My memory isn’t what it used to be.”

My face fell, “oh, I see. Thank you though.”

I walked around the area for another twenty minutes, asking random vendors if they’ve seen Minho. So far nothing’s come up.

A man took pity on me and gave me a fried chocolate bread snack that looked like a fish. It was cute and the old man made me smile with his wide grin and significant lack of teeth. How endearing.

I sighed, looking for a way out of the market when a pair of arms s around my waist.

“Sorry I’m late,” he mumbled against my neck. I spun around to come face to face with Minho. I grinned and threw my arms around him.

“You better make it up to me,” I laughed into his chest. A shrilly voice drew us out of the moment.

“Oh my, my, isn’t that cute?” 


LOL. Oh hell naw. Who's interrupting them. es be jelly. I swear.

Anyway here's the 20th chapter. Have some Minmi. Minmi? Homi? Amin? I don't know.

What are you rooting for? Wonmi? Minmi? Henmi? On-- On... Onami? (Jinmi?) Or perhaps whatever the Leeteuk's is? XD Teukmi? 

SMTOWN AKFDNSKJADNASKJDNAKJSDNAKJDNAS DAS DJNASDJ

That is all.

Hey ! Thanks for reading. Really appreciate it :3 Hope to see you comment.

-Lilmisschique

P.S. I'll do a poster later. I have to study TT TT