A Little Gift

Smile for the Camera, You're Debuting! - DISCONTINUED

I stared at him, baffled by the change of heart, but he had already walked off. Onew looked just as dumbfounded.

“I—what?” I blinked.

Onew shrugged, “who knows.” He snatched some napkins of the counter, “on an unrelated topic, you have swirly chunks of pink icing on your face.”

“Is that right?” I raised a brow. “Then the person who did it must be very mean to go and ruin a face like mine.”

Onew gave me a mock offended look, “the person who did it happens to be a very wonderful, kind, handsome person!” I laughed out loud at him. “And besides, it’s impossible to ruin your face.”

My laugh faltered for a second, “huh?”

His face broke out in a sheepish grin as his ears turned red, “I didn’t say anything.”

I stared at him but kept my mouth shut. I had no idea what to say back, so I just grinned.

He waved his hand around as if to clear a cloud of awkward atmosphere, “anyway, we should go back to the others. We’ll just stick around until hyung finds us.”

I nodded and we wiped the rest of the sugar off of our faces.

 

Key clapped his hands in delight as we approached the table. Taemin still had that frustrated look on his face as he looked at Minho with puffed cheeks. Minho ignored us and stared amusedly at Taemin.

“Yah! We were wondering when you guys would get back!” Jonghyun shouted.

“What were you doing over there?” Key asked teasingly. Onew’s mouth flapped open like a fish.

“Team discussion,” I replied.

“Without us?!” Jonghyun looked offended.

“You’re not on the team,” I said briskly. Minho laughed. I looked at him but he quickly composed himself and turned away. Taemin gave him a look.

“Be quiet, Jonghyun. We’re celebrating!” Key handed everybody a piece of cake.

“Cheers!” Taemin smiled cutely. My brain turned to mush. He looked excitedly at the cake, like he couldn’t wait to stuff it down his throat.

“Congrats to Ami-yah, our new dongsaeng!” Key clapped. Onew waggled his eyebrows at me as he passed me a piece of cake. I laughed out loud.

“Dongsaeng?” Minho stared.

Taemin nodded happily, “yup! Noona is a new SM trainee!”

“What?!” Minho looked baffled as he stared at me.

“She’s in the model program,” Jonghyun said. “Obviously,” he added. I blushed.

Someone’s phone vibrated. We all checked our pockets but Minho was the one who received a text.

“Siwon hyung says he can’t get to the café without creating a huge uproar. He wants Ami-ssi to meet him a little ways away from Etude House,” Minho read.

“Okay, then let’s go,” Jonghyun stood up. Key plopped him down again.

“Think about it, if just Siwon hyung would cause too much of a commotion, what would a whole group do?” Key said. “Onew can ta—”

“I’ll take her,” Minho stood and grabbed my arm. I made a squeak of surprise as Key and Onew simultaneously opened their mouths to protest but we were already flying out the door.

“Sunbaenim, quit tugging!” I shouted as he dragged me through the street at an alarmingly fast rate.

“No, we have to go quickly or else we’ll be discovered.” Just as he said that, I heard a click. Oh my Lord, not again. Minho hissed something inaudible under his breath. “Let’s go.”

We zipped down the streets with our heads down.

“Where’s Siwon oppa?” I asked. Minho stared at me, his large hand still gripping my wrist firmly.

“Oppa?” he frowned. “How do you know hyung?”

I inwardly cursed. I keep forgetting to not call him oppa. I wasn’t that familiar with Siwon. I didn’t even know his surname! But then again, Jonghyun and Key want me to call them oppa. Wait, didn’t Key say he was the same age as me? Who knows? I should just call him Key-ah.

“I—” I stopped. Why did he need to know? Is something going on between Siwon and Minho? The way Minho’s acting, it’s as if he’s jealous Siwon knows other people. Maybe he’s a hyung . I almost chucked to myself at the thought. “Why do you need to know?”

His jaw locked, and then his face went impassive, “I don’t really care.” He turned away but I swear I saw his expression turn angry. Damn, he looks mighty fine when he’s mad. Aish, I shook my head. I shouldn’t be thinking things like that. “Let’s go,” he repeated and we were on our way.

We passed by several shops unnoticed. But just as we were crossing the street, I heard whispers. I assume Minho did too, the way he gripped my arm tighter. If my ego wasn’t so big, I’d tell him he was hurting me.

“Hurry up,” he hissed. Our strides turned longer as Minho guided me to the Etude House. There was virtually no one around that area. Perhaps that’s why Siwon wanted to lay low there.

“Ami-ssi!” somebody up ahead yelled. I grinned and broke away from Minho.

“Siwon-ssi! Where did you go?” I asked as I ran up to him. Unfortunately, I’m a very fast runner and I gain momentum really quickly. I tried to skid to a stop in front of him but it was difficult in heels. Siwon encased me in his large arms to stop me.

“Omo!” I heard Minho yell from behind me.

“Are you alright?” Siwon looked down on me. I nodded and then stopped. The situation I was currently in was slowly starting to sink in. I blushed a deep red.

“Y-yah, hyung! Let go of her!” Minho frantically grabbed my shoulder.

Click!

Aw …

That will not look good to Shinee fans. I can see the headlines now, “Shinee’s Minho fights over a girl with another guy!” It was nice knowing you world. I’m going to die tomorrow. And if Siwon is a celebrity like I suspect he is, I'm going to die twice over.. I can kiss that training contract goodbye.

Siwon quickly let go, although not in time, “I got her from here Minho. Thanks for bringing her back!” Minho looked hesitant but he turned and left back the way we came.

I broke away from Siwon, “Minho-ssi!” He turned back. “Thank you for helping me! And I’m sorry! And tell the others I’m thankful!” I almost continued to ramble but he held up a hand and waved, signalling he understood, before he continued down the street.

 

“I’m sorry for leaving you in the store, but I had to get out of there. Too many people were coming in,” Siwon sighed. He smiled, “but it all turned out alright!”

I laughed, “I suppose so.”

“Also, I saw this in one of the windows and thought you might like it,” Siwon handed me a cute little phone charm. I laughed loudly.

It was strawberry cake. 


Siwon's back! :D MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL! I love my faithful readers. Hey ! You know you're the best right?

Has anybody noticed that on Minho and Onew's birthday chapters, there's cake. And on a Christmas chapter, Ami gets a gift? I'M SO CLEVER. IKR? xD But in the story timeline, it was neither their birthdays nor Christmas. Haha! This is happening, like, in the summer or something...

Also, I went all out on the poster. My favourite part of uploading new chapters is making a new poster to go with it. LOL.

Do you guys like the posters? :D This one's my favourite (even though I screwed up Ami's hair. *headdesk*). It's Christmas-y even though the chapter itself isn't about Christmas.

Thanks for reading!

-Lilmisschique 

Remember to

Comment

Subscribe and

Promote!

 

P.S. I'm doing a girl group apply story! If any of you want to check it out or apply, PLEASE DO SO. It's here! Hurry! There isn't much time left! It's called Angel League. :)

AND HERE'S SHINEE AND SUPER JUNIOR'S CHRISTMAS SONGS! :) All in English. Yes you heard me.

Santa U Are the One- Super Junior (feat. Henry and Zhou Mi)

Last Christmas- SHINee