chapter five

Reciprocal : The One Who Went Away
Please log in to read the full chapter

Those who have Spotify account can right click here and open in new tab for the playlist. 

 

There are few reasons that made Sooyoung decides to move out. One of the reason of course comes from her fiance. He has been suspicious these recent days that she was about to find out, only that she was caught in red handed. This aware man knew the look that she has when she was uncomfortable of something, particularly when she's with him. Apart from that, she couldn't afford to pay off the rent, let alone from Junmyeon's knowledge. She told him that she's staying with her parents for awhile though he knew there must be something else. However out of all the excuses, she decides to  vacate from the previous apartment since the new apartment located near to her workplace.

 

Junmyeon probably was tortuous that sometimes she thought that he had to love her and let alone Sooyoung to savor his emptiness. She thought to herself that she loved Junmyeon too much that she's afraid if someday she'll hurt herself for doing so. Recently she received anonymous envelopes with evidence of Junmyeon's secret affair, on every Wednesday morning. The attentive was unknown and she thought it was useless to attack him since the pictures shows neither of them were having public affairs.

 

Blackmails. They hate to see us happy.

 

She put her cooking to set later she walks to a room in her new apartment unit that she turns the room into her own personal space. She sits on a bean bag and reaches a package near it, later unsealing it. She took out a photo album that she was not unfamiliar with the captured moments in it. Most were pictures of the younger version of Park Sooyoung, her family and not to mention her ex(s). She thought that she might had been cursed with obsessive disorder that she kept those irrelevant photos from her high school so that she could look up on them someday when she's older. She flips the photo album page, recollecting her old memories.

 

Jung Kangwoo. Her first best friend from elementary school who needlessly confessed that he likes Sooyoung more than a friend, before he left to Jeju Island. Sooyoung was tad of boyish during elementary school that she punched Kangwoo as he told her about that, though she was unsure of how to react with the new crisis ever since the eighth year she was living. Really childish. She had never heard of him since then.

 

Yook Sungjae. Her classmate and the one who introduces her to his goofy cliques and not to forget, to her deepest old fascination to alcohol. Sungjae's family had their liquor business growing since his sister married off to a notable chaebol, who mostly contributed to Sungjae's family wealth. Sung

Please log in to read the full chapter