Crush On You (pt. 1)

Let's Talk About Love

好きです

posted on 7 – 5 – '15



The first time Takuya saw him, was at the library.

The sunlight streamed in through the small windows, making little specks of dust that floated around visible. It was quiet, as it should be, only a few whispers here and there could be heard.

As a new student, Takuya didn’t know where to start searching, he’s only moved here for 2 weeks after all, he didn’t even know the school had a library until half an hour ago.

In the corner of his eye he spotted the information desk. Turning his head, he immediately made eye contact with a tall guy, about the same height as him, probably the same age too. His brown hair was carelessly swept to the side, almost covering his eyes. Just as Takuya wanted to show him his blinding smile, the other looked away to help a girl. Takuya huffed, observing her with a jealous glint in his eyes. How dare she interrupt their precious moment?

With a last glance, he strutted towards the bookshelves. He doesn’t need any help, he’s old enough to find a book by himself, it’s not even that hard.

Walking past the shelves, he let his finger trail over the sides of the books, not caring about the dust that would get on his finger. He slowed his pace when he reached the history section; still not being able to read Korean fluently caused the process to slacken even more.

Takuya murmured some incoherent words, eyes racking over the book titles. His gaze suddenly fell on a flaming red cover. He knelt down, hands already stretched, reaching for it. As he was pulling the book out of the shelf, a voice behind him called.

“Watch out!”

Everything happened in the blink of an eye. Takuya heard the rustling of books above him, and his mind immediately processed that they were going to fall. Expecting the hard material to fall on his head, he closed his eyes and prayed for the best, but when he didn’t feel anything – only heard the dull sound of books coming in contact with the floor – his eyes widened to the size of plates.

Toned arms were wrapped around him, protecting him. He couldn’t ignore the fact that they felt nice, nice and warm, making him feel secured. To his disappointment, they were gone as soon as they came. His face must’ve displayed his emotions, because the guy – oh, it was the handsome guy from the information desk – probably mistook his disappointment for pain.

“Are you okay?”

He lifted his gaze to meet the other’s. Concern was laced into the guy’s voice, and Takuya felt his face heating up.

“U-uh, I’m uh, fine,” He managed to say. The brunet’s face was too close. If only he leant in a few inches, their noses would brush. He seemed to realise the same, apparently, because he shot back as quick as possible, head almost bumping into the bookcase behind him. He then proceeded to bring himself on his feet again. Takuya was about to do the same, until a hand reached out for him to take. He smiled gratefully, accepting the help. He couldn’t help but notice how soft the hand felt, and how the disappointment returned when the other let go.

The guy then noticed the book the blond was holding.

“Did you want to borrow that?”

Takuya followed the other’s gaze, looking at the scarlet book as if he’d never seen it before, his mind still clouded with thoughts about the brunet’s adorable coffee brown eyes, or how his voice had sent him chills that rolled over his spine.

“Hmm? Oh, yes, please,” He replied. The other made a motion with his head, indicating him to follow him to the information desk.

Before he knew it, the book was handed to him, together with the receipt. Goodbyes were exchanged quickly, and when he excited the library, he could feel his heart thumping loudly against his chest. 

 


 

A/N: oKAY so first of all, I'm a very slow writer, so sorry for that (๑•́₋•̩̥̀๑) uhm so yeah hehe this drabble, okay so I wanted to make it a lot longer bc – as you can see – it's not finished yet and idk it's kind of boring? and really badly written?? I wanted to update for you guys bc I didn't expect people to actually subscribe to this, but oh my gosh //cries// aND TODAY ep. 5 came out ui3wiuerdiu4er let's all wait patiently for the subs to come and then we can enjoy le Tajoon ( ̄︶ ̄)

OH another thing: idk how libraries in other countries work, so I just wrote it the Dutch way huehue